Author Topic: The Amazing Race 12 Spoilers  (Read 280415 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 12 Spoilers
« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2008, 10:10:39 PM »
or maybe they just wanted to use some of their own money to go to an expensive hotel and have sex!!

for all that money, it must of been one hell of a night

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #401 on: January 13, 2008, 10:18:12 PM »
I know here in Rhode Island, Richard Hatch was seen remodeling his house before the Survivor I finale aired.
Just here to visit.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: January 13, 2008, 10:20:07 PM »
I know here in Rhode Island, Richard Hatch was seen remodeling his house before the Survivor I finale aired.

times have changed, he had the money then. they dont do that anymore

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #403 on: January 13, 2008, 10:26:57 PM »
back to spoilers or non-spoilers

as much as I love them

I am glad that there was no leaked "boot-list" for this series  :wohoo:

I love the where spoilers but as for the who i like the nail biting - like tonight

Offline dolfan4580

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #404 on: January 13, 2008, 11:51:15 PM »
I've got some terrible news. As most of you guys love TK & Rachel as well as myself. I have now found out by the manager who told me the cost of their stay and all the details was messing with me because he knew how much I was into the show. I called him right after the episode as I was in disbelief on how he could be correct, he then revealed to me that TK was there with some teaching friends and they were there at the restaurant. I CANT BELIEVE HE LIED TO ME!! oh well, they still have a chance to win. But there was no $15,000 stay. I only saw them when they first checked in so I never could see how long the duration was. SO, bottomline is that they were there for a measly 2 hours!! I hope I didnt bum you guys. You can thank my manager.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #405 on: January 13, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »
Wow, that's harsh, but I'm glad you got that cleared up.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #406 on: January 13, 2008, 11:56:13 PM »
I've got some terrible news. As most of you guys love TK & Rachel as well as myself. I have now found out by the manager who told me the cost of their stay and all the details was messing with me because he knew how much I was into the show. I called him right after the episode as I was in disbelief on how he could be correct, he then revealed to me that TK was there with some teaching friends and they were there at the restaurant. I CANT BELIEVE HE LIED TO ME!! oh well, they still have a chance to win. But there was no $15,000 stay. I only saw them when they first checked in so I never could see how long the duration was. SO, bottomline is that they were there for a measly 2 hours!! I hope I didnt bum you guys. You can thank my manager.
Thanks for clearing that up and coming clean dolfan, I highly respect you for that.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:32:15 AM by puddin »

Offline dolfan4580

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #407 on: January 14, 2008, 12:02:41 AM »
im just glad he admitted it cuz watching the show sucks when u think u know the winner. thats why i am happy that everything is clear. the nate and jenn thing turned out to be a bust and the tk and rachel thing was falsely reported to me. i just cant wait till the final episode!!!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 14, 2008, 12:10:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing dolfan!
IA with you -- it's much more exciting watching without knowing anything.

My heart was racing tonight when it was down to Nick and Don vs Nate and Jen since we had a sighting of Gramps but a spoiler for Nate and Jen to win.

Offline KingCrimson88

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #409 on: January 14, 2008, 12:20:22 AM »
Oh thank god. I don't think I would be able to stomach a TK/Rachel win.

Unless, of course, you're trying to cover your tracks now  :lol:

Offline dolfan4580

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #410 on: January 14, 2008, 12:52:47 AM »

tk and rachel were really really really cool even though i only got to say hello. they are by far my favorite. btw, thank god ron was driving the car on top of the ramp, or they would have been eliminated. haha jk.

Offline yikes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #411 on: January 14, 2008, 08:55:14 AM »
You rock, puddin. Still.  :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Indeed!  :keeta:

:wohoo: to the most wrong spoiler ever!

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: January 14, 2008, 09:27:31 AM »

tk and rachel were really really really cool even though i only got to say hello. they are by far my favorite. btw, thank god ron was driving the car on top of the ramp, or they would have been eliminated. haha jk.

Surely and probably you jest. None of the stunts let any of the Roadblock contestants anywhere near the wheel. Ronald was in the right hand seat in a country with left hand drive(just like most of the non-British world). The stunt driver did all of the "rocking". The same happened underwater. The woman stunt driver did all the navigation and making sure that it was exactly 17 seconds under water.

Offline flipadfoot

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #413 on: January 14, 2008, 09:45:56 AM »
im so happy that nate and jen was eliminated... puddin, u did a great job of misleading us! hahahahah!!!! im so scared that nick and don will be eliminated bcoz of the spoiler but its all fake!! hahaha!!! im excited for the final leg!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #414 on: January 14, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »

im so happy that nate and jen was eliminated... puddin, u did a great job of misleading us! hahahahah!!!! im so scared that nick and don will be eliminated bcoz of the spoiler but its all fake!! hahaha!!! im excited for the final leg!!!
Seriously, do us all a favor and go back where you came from flipadfoot, your so clueless.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #415 on: January 14, 2008, 11:48:52 AM »

Seriously, do us all a favor and go back where you came from flipadfoot, your so clueless.

You tell 'em :yess:  Even if you mean you're the thought is the same. Amen  :lol3:

Offline OC Watcher

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • The Watcher's blog
« Reply #416 on: January 14, 2008, 01:08:46 PM »
I just dropped by to say that we ought to start taking that St. Regis spoiler more seriously. Ha! Oh, well. There's something fun in not knowing *every* time. I got nothing from the Nate & Jen party last night, spoilerwise.

Offline dolfan4580

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #417 on: January 14, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »
if nate and jenn did win, they could be sued for lots of money for letting go of the truth or revealing. or puddin's reliable source could be in serious trouble. I know that TAR and several other similar shows make the contestants sign a contract for any information getting leaked. So, it was after all i good thing that the source was wrong...although i would have liked to have seen the money taken away from nate and jenn!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 14, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »
Well, sources aren't generally in trouble because their identity is kept hidden for that very reason. Keep in mind, some sources can be lied to or believe something they are saying to be 100% true only to find out that they have been fooled all along.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #419 on: January 14, 2008, 04:19:04 PM »
I really don't think I was lied to, I honestly believe that the person passed on what they were told was in good faith, so someone lied but really its over what can I say? And yeah I had a gut feeling the past few days that something was wrong, just little things I heard but stood behind the spoiler but really is it so bad? Like most of you I didn't want them to win. Now its anyones game.

No, I never thought you were being lied to.  You both were misinformed, that's all.  Anyway, the only reason why I didn't want to believe your spoiler was because the possibility of those two winning was too horrible to contemplate, but even then I thought you were just misinformed.

Belle Book

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #420 on: January 14, 2008, 04:32:26 PM »
But I know.    :neener:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #421 on: January 14, 2008, 04:35:17 PM »
Be careful Chateau, they will come out of the wood work, through holes in the ground ..just wait, you'll see, lol

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #422 on: January 14, 2008, 04:37:07 PM »
Be careful Chateau, they will come out of the wood work, through holes in the ground ..just wait, you'll see, lol

like cloverfield?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #423 on: January 14, 2008, 05:38:03 PM »
....cockroach's

like cloverfield?

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #424 on: January 22, 2008, 01:08:45 PM »
Remember this:

I had it right!  Ask Peach.   :jam:

Rachel in Long Beach: "I'm not saying a word because I don't want to break the confidentiality agreement"  was written all over her body.   :snicker:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders