Author Topic: The Amazing Race 12 Spoilers  (Read 280091 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: The Amazing Race 12 Spoilers
« Reply #275 on: November 29, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »
no no no LOL I was just saying if they did win figures they would be the F/F team to win because the team I really don't like always wins

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #276 on: November 29, 2007, 05:04:01 PM »
Oh nice spoiler  :cmas13

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 29, 2007, 05:33:49 PM »
 :lol3:
sorry, I have to stop doing that LOL

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #278 on: December 16, 2007, 05:37:05 AM »
I can't get into this without a subscription  :meow: but this fits our Girdwood spoiler:

Idaho goes Hollywood
Three welded-aluminum boats will appear in the last episode of the "Amazing Race" on CBS-TV, says Doug Riddle, owner of Riddle Marine, which constructed the vessels. And the Travel Channel will air a "Cash and Treasures" segment about ...
Lewiston Tribune Online - Top Stories - http://www.lmtribune.com/

That gives us more confirmation of Girdwood as the last episode.....

Might look like this:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: December 16, 2007, 10:23:39 AM »
Which tells me the last three teams either drive or are driven in a boat to the last task like TARFE when the three families were in the lake in upstate NY.
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #280 on: December 16, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »
We have all the boat info in the spoiler already...We know where, when, and exactly WHAT they do...we only don't know WHO does it!  :cmaslol

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,12521.msg225211.html#msg225211

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #281 on: December 16, 2007, 02:50:05 PM »
Good find peach  :cmas16

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #282 on: December 17, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »
I'm a newcomer to Reality Fan Forum, and I found a link to a possible spoiler on who wins the Amazing Race on another website.  You might find this very interesting.  As this possible spoiler might involve one of my favorite teams, I certainly hope it's the case.

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tarspoilers;action=display;num=1197848466

Belle Book

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 17, 2007, 04:32:59 PM »
Last season Dustin and Kandice were listed as the main stars too

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #284 on: December 17, 2007, 04:44:35 PM »
Welcome Belle Book   :xmas49, I was just beginning to like Ron & Christina but sadly, I don't think they win   :faint:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: December 17, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »
I didn't know Dustin & Kandice were the stars last season, and I don't think the person who suggested that the fact that Ronald & Christina were the stars means they might've won knew that -- or perhaps remembered it.  In any case, I wonder what caused people to start thinking that Ronald & Christina might've been shortly eliminated before Taiwan.  The last thing I heard was that Ronald & Christina had made it to Taiwan, and then the next thing I heard people were suggesting that either they had been eliminated just a little bit before or they were way behind.

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #286 on: December 17, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »
^^ from this post~

HEY I KNEW THEY WERE COMING TO TAIPEI:  My friend told me that he thinks he saw teams on the amazing race approaching Taipei 101.  Since he wasn’t a fan, so he didn’t bother to follow them.  But he DID remember a few things.  When he told me his findings, I immediately grabbed him and forced him to tell me EVERYTHING because I was such a huge fan.  So here it goes: around 26,27 of July as I remember- sorry I couldn’t remember the EXACT dates, he was shopping with his girlfriend in xin guang shan uiah beside Taipei 101.  When he was planning to shop in 101 at noon, he saw this man and women (couples) ran out of the taxi and looked up at Taipei 101.  He also saw 2 camera men running with them.  However, he found it weird that the couples did not enter the Taipei 101 and were actually waiting for someone.  He describes the couple as a brunette woman and a man.  He said that the man seemed very athletic and fit.  Since he saw that there were camera men around, he notices that this might be on TV.  He continued to stay for 10 minutes and another group came which he describes as another couple which consists of a blond girl.  He THINKS that there was an Asian team far behind or eliminated already because he was a good listener.  When he was walking into Taipei 101, he was literally 2 feet away from the blond racer and he heard the girl say something like “I wonder what the Asians would say if they came to this place”.  At first, I thought this was amazing race asia because I didn’t expect amazing race 12 to contain another asian team ever since the cho’s.  Now after the official list of teams came out, I strongly believe my friend’s sightings because there were asian teams.  He only saw 2 teams each holding a blue form on their hands.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #287 on: December 17, 2007, 06:51:10 PM »
I wasn't go to say anything because I don't want anyone to hate me and it was suggested to me that this might ruin the show for some people by having a crappy end to such a great season, but the evil inside makes me want you all to suffer with me, from a reliable source, again remember I wasn't at End City and wasn't a witness so I can't confirm whether this is true or not, but I was told who wins .. :hides

Jennifer & Nathan win "muhahahahaha" :sera:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 17, 2007, 06:52:26 PM »
muhahaha is what you say after posting such horror?!
SHAME ON YOU!
 :cmaslol

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: December 17, 2007, 07:10:08 PM »
Ah, I see.  Well, I'll just hope that Ron & Christina are behind them and not already eliminated.

And as for your claim that Nathan & Jennifer will win, Puddin ... I seriously hope you're joking!  Otherwise, this is what I'd say to that kind of news:   :dick

Belle Book

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 17, 2007, 07:11:57 PM »
Don't worry Belle Book -- i've known for a couple of days now and it gets easier to accept :(

Offline KingCrimson88

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2007, 07:20:12 PM »
I can't believe that after what happened with the Shana/Jennifer in Croatia stuff, people so easily accept other spoilers with absolutely no picture evidence whatsoever.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 17, 2007, 07:21:44 PM »
I can't believe that after what happened with the Shana/Jennifer in Croatia stuff, people so easily accept other spoilers with absolutely no picture evidence whatsoever.

Don't you remember the last time puddin received a spoiler from a reliable source without pictures?

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #293 on: December 17, 2007, 08:17:24 PM »
tbh I think I would rather any other remaining team to win before N&J do, but that is the beauty of reality shows, it is unscripted, and not always the nicest, best or most deserving who win the prize.

if this spoiler is true, then I wonder if the money was the making, or the breaking of their rather shaky looking relationship. ???

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #294 on: December 17, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »

If it was a new member, and this claim was their first posting, then it would be reasonable to question their source. But puddin has proved before that she has some pretty good anonymous sources, and while you can never be 100% certain on any spoiler until after the show has aired, I reackon there's better odds that she might be right, than most other posters around here.

Offline KingCrimson88

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #295 on: December 17, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
I was referring more to the Taiwan spoiler and the Nicholas/Donald thing in Alaska.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #296 on: December 17, 2007, 09:14:40 PM »
Thanks Mrs Shrek & Michael  :cmas20

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: December 17, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »

Jennifer & Nathan win "muhahahahaha" :sera:

nooooooooo say it isn't so   :cmas4

I hope its like the Amanda spoiler for survivor which proved to be wrong.

Why do these annoying teams always win hmmmpfh

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: December 17, 2007, 09:51:04 PM »
My only comment is that it helps explain why Nathan and Jennifer still have a relationship when the evidence for leg 1 through leg 6, Dubrovnik, would indicate Jennifer's death stare and extreme disappointment at their fractured relationship would have led to their disintegration as a couple. Winning $1 million provides one of the few rationales for them to still be together.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #299 on: December 17, 2007, 10:32:58 PM »
I doubt the quote-unquote spoiler based on the information on the "stars" of TAR. My DirecTV guide lists Kynt & Vyxsin and main stars each week. Based on that, do I think they're in the Final 3 and thus, likely winners? I'd like to, but I can't.
Just here to visit.