Author Topic: RW Vegas Reunion episode 3  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
RW Vegas Reunion episode 3
« on: June 11, 2007, 10:21:32 AM »
Place holder for this week so that people can talk about the show.  I did not want to forget to start a thread.

Should be an interesting show... bachleroette party and house gets distroyed.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: RW Vegas Reunion episode 3
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 08:53:49 AM »
Well the episode of bachlor and bachlorette parties.

This was an interesting show, niot great but interesting.  At first the show seems like the groups were having fun enjoying the seperate events.  Then the grils went to see what the boys were doing.  They were upet that the boys were not doing anything fun and then Frank and Irulene got in a fight or spiting/leaking.  Irulene got hurt and then got upset when peopel wanted to help her when she got hurt.  Her responses of do not touch me and then staying confused me.  If you do not want them to help you then do not complain or leave!  basically she ruined the night.

They go back to their room and Irulene is still up set about the whole spiting thing, tries to talk to Alton ~ the one she did not want help from and when he did not say you are right she accused him of being defensive with her then ran out the room and went to the phone to call the producer to leave the show.  I think her problem is she is still in love with Alton.

Well, Frank being frank this season got drunk, hooked up with some girl, made a mess at the house . . . . .  Well this pushed Arrissa to the edge and she complained and yelled ~ what a shocker ~ then stormed off and not sure if she will return.  I think this was her excuse to leave since she was not fitting in.

Poor Trishelle, she did a great job with the bachlorette party and she tired to be the one to calm the other ladies down and get them to relax and stay.  trishelle is being the adult and responsible one, yeah i am sure no one expected that one.  i have to say trishelle is showing a new side of her and that is great~~ YOU GO GIRL!

So next week will the girls come back?  Do we care?  I think the two that walked off are causing so much drama that I am not sure the show can focus on just Frank's drunkiness. 

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: RW Vegas Reunion episode 3
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 07:22:44 PM »
Frank needs to grow up!

I think Arissa is frustrated that she still has feeling for Alton.

Irulan is acting out for the camera.

I like everyone else in the house. They seem to have come back with a sense of maturity.