Author Topic: Inferno 6/19/2007  (Read 3242 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Inferno 6/19/2007
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:31:46 PM »
well we are getting down to the end....  Derrick is on the line....

Reel them in, at first the girls are looking good and I think wow the guys are not going to be able to do this.  I was shocked at how well Aneesa was doing.  I did not think she would last as long as she did.  She may have been pulled in before Susie but she still did well.  Honestly I can not decide which was better Ev lasting 30 minutes on Alton or john pulling Tonya like she was a rag doll.  Yep Tonya Ms I am so fit and strong was pulled in the fastest. 

I can not believe that the life shield was seperated by 2 seconds on the bad ass team.  I felt sick when Derrick did not get the life shield.  Not saying I do not like Kenny, I just wanted Derrick to make it to the end. 

The inferno was good.  Felt bad for Davis " I am bigger and faster then him, I got this one"  Derrick was a man on a mssion, guess Davis knows why they call Derrick a bull dog now.  Derrick had fire in his eye, no way he was going home after the first round.  Davis held his own but Derrick was tough!  WOOOO HOOO YEAH DERRICK made the finals!!!!  So happy for him!!!

Funny that the previews do not really show you much for next week besides poor Susie getting upset.   Wouldn't it be funny if Susie and Aneessa have to do the same inferno as Derrick and Davis?  I think Aneesa would do well in that challenge.  Susie is tough but Aneesa will have momentum.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
Re: Inferno 6/19/2007
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 07:01:22 AM »
OK so Canada is way behind on this show...and this was only aired last night.

I personally don't think aneesa has a chance against susie in the inferno if its ANYTHING to do with moving around..her knee is such a deterant that she will lose and thats what the bad asses want...they want her not to hold them back.
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~