Author Topic: Model  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Model
« on: January 14, 2004, 10:06:43 AM »
Did anyone watch this show last night?  What a bunch of spoiled ladies!  They are going to be fighting all the time.

I felt bad for the one lady that wanted to help the girl that helped her.  The other ladies would have left both of them.

And what really sucks is the girl from Houston is not all that!  Dang it!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Model
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 04:18:16 PM »
I watched this show Texan and I actually enjoy it.  I felt sorry for the girl that slept in but she is still in.  I find the girl name Camille thinks she is really hot and is above the rest of them.  Although she is pretty, I don't think she has that fresh face look they are looking for.  I really like the young blond name Katie.  She seems to be the it girl for me as she can look young and plain and then when she is dressed up, she looks good.  I could do without the bickering in the house but I guess this is how they get ratings.  I enjoyed the photo shoot when they were trying to do an ad for selling shoes.  I will tune in again this week and I hope you do.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 11:07:05 AM »
I missed the second show.  :(

I felt bad for the girl that slept in too.  Also for the girl that wanted to help her.

I remember one of them thinking she was all that.  I do not remember all the names.  i will have to look for it again.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2004, 10:44:49 AM »
I only caught the second half fo the show.  boy these girls are catty.  My Dh says they are a bunch of spoiled brats.

catie and X (not sure how to spell) really made themselves look bad to the judges with their bickering about what happened adn all the attitude.

The lady judge ~ old super model is really brutal.  I guess it is like that but man.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 01:42:59 AM »
I agree with you guys, the lady judge is mean.  REmemer she was the first super model afterall and she has to be critical.  I don't know about you guys but I am getting sick of seeing Camille and her attitude that she is great and better than the rest.  I see Shandi and Mercedes are starting to shine.  I felt sorry for Jenaisca, she was also being told by the mean judge that she was too short.  She has such a pretty face.  I wonder what will happen this week.