Author Topic: EP2: Pirates, Guns and Money  (Read 24948 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP2: Pirates, Guns and Money
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »
deleted  :waves:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 09:49:00 AM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2007, 08:29:44 PM »
Well I'm back ..saw lots of cops but no drivers, darn. The tv worked great and think I got 2 questions righ! YES I suck  :jam:
should have stuck with my first answers keeping JD safe and the black team winning because of Joys injury..ah well maybe next week will be clearer :lol:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »
It annoyed me a little bit that Christian left so early. I hate that JD but it just seems like nobody wants to get rid of him even though everyone hates him.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Kilarney

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2007, 06:17:13 AM »
Can we have a separate spoiler thread? 

I pulled up the thread for episode 2 two days after it aired.... only to find a spoiler posted for upcoming episodes.  (the "white team" spoiler)

That really stinks.  I purposely haven't pulled up any threads except for the episodes I've seen.  If those aren't safe, what the heck is?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2007, 09:09:44 AM »
Here you go, Kilarney.  We're sorry if you accidently read this page not hoping for spoilers.  I created a spoiler thread for this show (posted below).

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,12304.0.html

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2007, 11:03:08 AM »
I think these people could be some of the stupidest people in the history of reality tv.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2007, 11:42:45 AM »

I pulled up the thread for episode 2 two days after it aired.... only to find a spoiler posted for upcoming episodes.  (the "white team" spoiler)

That really stinks.  I purposely haven't pulled up any threads except for the episodes I've seen.  If those aren't safe, what the heck is?

Oh Kilarney--that was me!  :( I am SO sorry! I've only ever posted in the TAR threads before where spoilers are accepted everywhere so didn't realize that there were some of you who preferred not to be spoiled here. Please accept my apologies!

If you would also rather not be spoiled for where on the island they will be going in upcoming episodes, just be aware that I am posting pictures in the MAP section and in upcoming episodes too. But I'll try to be spoiler free in the Episode threads from now on.

Off to scrub some brasses as penace.....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2007, 12:00:16 PM »
I think these people could be some of the stupidest people in the history of reality tv.

I don't think they are necissarily stupid but just trying to act too much like Pirates then they should. I know this show is called Pirate Masters but you have to play it as a game as well and I don't think they are. They seem like each and every one of them is purposely attempting to stab each other in the back except JD, Ben, and Cheryl.

I guess it is true what they say, no trust between theives.

Offline Kilarney

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »
Thanks for starting the new thread.

I'm a big anti-spoiler guy, so I thought I was being really safe looking at the thread two days after the show aired!   :lol:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2007, 02:23:47 PM »
Your welcome Kilarney, and Thank you for bringing this up to my attention.  There are a lot of people like you who visit this forum looking for general chat, and not spoiler info.  We should have had a spoiler thread sooner.

Offline makz3d

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »

Not everyone got the points for the $45,000 treasure.

Boy, I really blew it on the game.  Due to work, sleep and hospice I had not read any of the messages after doing my picks.  I did have every intention to keep up with messages and adjust my answers before the cutoff time and I know that in the coming weeks I need to find a few minutes to check messages for game answers.

It's only a game and fun playing it.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2007, 03:12:17 PM »

I don't think they are necissarily stupid but just trying to act too much like Pirates then they should. I know this show is called Pirate Masters but you have to play it as a game as well and I don't think they are. They seem like each and every one of them is purposely attempting to stab each other in the back except JD, Ben, and Cheryl.

I guess it is true what they say, no trust between theives.

I think that they are doing the complete opposite of what they should they are kicking off weak people and people they don't like and letting themselves be manipulated because none of them the balls to take a risk and shake the game up. But then again it is early and I think that will happen very soon.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2007, 03:51:20 PM »
I truly hope someone grows some balls and tries to get JD off the game or at least out of the Captains position. I think Christian and John should still be their and JD and Joy should be sitting on the couch.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2007, 04:53:03 PM »

Oh Kilarney--that was me!  :( I am SO sorry! I've only ever posted in the TAR threads before where spoilers are accepted everywhere so didn't realize that there were some of you who preferred not to be spoiled here. Please accept my apologies!

If you would also rather not be spoiled for where on the island they will be going in upcoming episodes, just be aware that I am posting pictures in the MAP section and in upcoming episodes too. But I'll try to be spoiler free in the Episode threads from now on.

Off to scrub some brasses as penace.....

Don't be so hard on yourself peach's ...I thought the majority of us only watched PM for spoilers to play the game  :lol:. From now on all the spoilers topics will be labeled *spoilers*.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 10:27:10 AM by puddin »