Author Topic: And the winner is...  (Read 6401 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
And the winner is...
« on: May 13, 2007, 09:07:33 PM »
Earl with 100% of the Jury votes. Great job Earl!!!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: And the winner is...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 09:26:58 PM »
All 9 votes on the Jury went to Earl!  The shut out in Survivor Finale history.  And, this is the 200th episode too! 

Good job Earl!   :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 01:14:57 AM »
Earl Cole is the winner of Survivor: Fiji. It was revealed during the finale which was broadcast LIVE from The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City Sunday, May 13 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The finale of SURVIVOR: FIJI marked the 200th episode of the Emmy Award- winning series. pictured: winner Earl Cole (front, center), finalist Cassandra Franklin (front left), contestants Alex Angarita and Stacy Kimball Photo: John Paul Filo/CBS ©2007 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 07:05:08 AM »
Out of the 3 remaining I'm so happy for him!!! He answered every question fantastic...well most were just rude comments to Dreamz and Cassandra...

I wish YaoMan would have been top 3 he would have won hands down...Dreamz cooked his own goose when he didn't give immunity to Yao and kept the car....it was excellent strategy for Earl to win...he knew all "sympathy" votes would go out the window after that....and the under radar vote finally has no more value!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo:
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 09:34:51 AM »
I agree out of the 3 left Earl was the one who should have won.   Boy he looks different all cleaned up.

WOW they were lucky that Ravu kept losing... cassandra could not swim they were lucky they could sit her out.

BOO had a torn ACL!!!!  MAN that has got to have hurt and he stayed.  I am not a doctor...but if you did not fix in in the last 3 months, would having surgery now do much?  What if he does not fix it coudl it be bad down the road?

I think Dre and Cass talked about saying they were talking all along so they did not look as much like idiots...but we all saw through that ploy

Offline chijeff

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 11:37:07 PM »
It was a good outcome. Earl was a great player from the first episode. He and Yau were a great team. Earl stayed loyal to Yau longer than he should have to win the game. In the end good Karma overcame bad Karma. Earl did vote off Yau but only at the point when he had to to win the game.

Dreamz....such an idiot who only understand how to play the game at random. He was entertaining and without him Earl wouldn't have won.

Anyone know how the money works with a final three? Who gets 100K if no one else gets a vote? How much cash did Ozzie and Becky get last season.

I want to go back to a final two.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 09:56:32 AM »
Hi chijeff!!!  :waves: Good to hear from you again!!! Glad you finally found where some of the old Riii gang hang out!!!

Dreamz totally screwed himself when he went back on his word to Yaoman!!! He didn't really move up his placing significantly, so the only thing he really gained, is a tarnished reputation that he will have to now live with!!!

My congratulations to Earl!!! Great game!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:50:11 PM by tanbuns »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 11:08:05 AM »
Welcome Chijeff!!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 01:25:53 AM »
I am happy Earl won as he was the most deserving.  He played a good game.  I knew he must have swept all the votes when they didn't show any of the cast holding up the parchment with the names on them.  I am happy to hear that he and Yauman will continue to be friends. :jumpy: