RFF Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

(1/4) > >>

Big Papi:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Have much to say but very little time. Very, very busy...talk at y'all soon...Thanks to all of our kid's supporters, both Dani Girl and Eric. To their detractors, EAT SHIT !!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kogs:
Hey Big Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :happy: :yess:

Big Papi:

--- Quote from: Kogs on May 07, 2007, 12:50:38 PM ---Hey Big Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :happy: :yess:

--- End quote ---

Have to run Kogs...thank you so much for your offers.... :tup:

Kogs:
any time Big Papi, Enjoy i can't wait to hear all about your trip. i missed my wakeup call  :lol:

puddin:
Hey Big Papi!!!  :jumpy: Congratulations  :hearts: Hell YEAH BABY!!!!!!

"THE AMAZING RACE'S" SEASON 9 LOVEBIRDS, ERIC AND DANIELLE, ARE CROWNED THE WINNERS OF "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS" DURING THE SEASON FINALE ON SUNDAY, MAY 6 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK.

Teammates Dustin and Kandice were the Runners-Up, Followed by Third Place Finishers Charla and Mirna

Teammates Eric and Danielle, who met while racing against each other during Season 9 of "The Amazing Race" and started dating shortly thereafter, were crowned the winners of THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS during the season finale on Sunday, May 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  Teammates Dustin and Kandice finished in second place, while Charla and Mirna finished third.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version