Author Topic: EP13: "I Wanna See if I Can Make a Deal."  (Read 12696 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP13: "I Wanna See if I Can Make a Deal."
« on: May 03, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »
Survivor: Fiji - "I Wanna See if I Can Make a Deal."

THE WINNER OF CBS' "SURVIVOR: FIJI" TO BE REVEALED LIVE
FROM THE ED SULLIVAN THEATER IN NEW YORK CITY ON SUNDAY, MAY 13

The Sunday Night Finale Will Be Followed by a LIVE Reveal of the Winner
And a One-Hour Reunion Show From New York City Featuring the 19 Castaways Together for the First Time Since Being In Fiji

The finale of SURVIVOR:  FIJI will be broadcast Sunday, May 13 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  The finale will culminate in the LIVE reveal of the winner from The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. 

After the reveal, Jeff Probst will host a LIVE reunion show (10:00-11:00, ET, tape delayed PT) featuring the 19 castaways who will come together for the first time since being in Fiji.

SURVIVOR: FIJI began with a diverse cast of Americans who started as one tribe with plenty of supplies and resources to make an exceptionally comfortable camp.  On Day Three, the castaways were split into two tribes to compete in the first combination Reward/Immunity Challenge.  Moto, the winning tribe, returned to the camp of copious resources while Ravu, the losing tribe, was sent to a new island with only a pot, a machete and a water source.  The castaways soon learned that there was a Hidden Immunity Idol somewhere at each tribe camp and new clues to its whereabouts could be found on Exile Island.  If found, these Immunity Idols might save individuals from being voted out at a future Tribal Council.   

ORIGINAL CASTAWAYS:

MOTO TRIBE (Comfortable Camp):  Alex Angarita, Kenward "Boo" Bernis, Cassandra Franklin, Liliana Gomez (4th Voted Out), Andre "Dreamz" Herd, Stacy Kimball, Lisi Lisette (8th Voted Out), Edgardo Rivera, Gary Stritesky (forced to leave the game in episode four due to illness)

RAVU TRIBE (Sparse Camp):  Yau-Man Chan, Earl Cole, Jessica deBen (1st Voted Out), Erica Durousseau (2nd Voted Out), Sylvia Kwan (3rd Voted Out), Mookie Lee, James "Rocky" Reid (7th Voted Out), Anthony Robinson (6th Voted Out), Rita Verreos (5th Voted Out), Michelle Yi

TO DATE ON SURVIVOR: FIJI:

•   The Moto Tribe, with all their luxuries, has dominated almost all of the challenges.
•   Gary Stritesky was forced to leave the game in Episode Four due to illness.
•    A tribe switch allowed Earl, Yau-Man and Michelle to move to the comfortable camp with Cassandra, Boo and Stacy. 
•   Dreamz, Edguardo and Alex are presently at the sparse camp of Ravu with original member Mookie, the only one left that has never enjoyed any of Moto's camp luxuries since the tribes split on Day Three. 
•   Yau-Man and Earl have joined forces at Moto and have found their camp's Hidden Immunity Idols but have decided not to tell the rest of their tribe. 
•   Alex, Edguardo and Mookie have also created an alliance at Ravu and just found the second Hidden Immunity Idol at their camp.  Now that they've found it, who gets to use it?

SURVIVOR: FIJI is produced by SEG, Inc.  Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are executive producers.  Mark Burnett, Marilyn Seabury and Stu Schreiberg will serve as executive producers of the LIVE reunion show.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 06:18:28 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP13: "I Wanna See if I Can Make a Deal."
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 11:36:08 PM »
Clues:

Next time on SURVIVOR: FIJI

· One Survivor surprises everyone when they attempt to use their Reward as a bargaining chip.

· The tribe is left in a state of shock when one Survivor reveals their decision of who to send to Exile Island.

· One Survivor creates a hidden path to eavesdrop on conversations, while back at camp, others plot to take him out of the game.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 11:44:16 PM »
survivorphoenix clues

"DRE" "DREAMZ" HERD 
Full of portent
F3 ( Cassandra / Dre / Earl /Yau-Man: F4 - late in game ) and car curse lives on (Yau-Man, winner of car does not win Survivor)
Controversial Decision : Dre at center of deal made and broken with Yau-Man for the spoils of the car challenge in the " quintessential question of Survivor "

EARL COLE
F3 ( Cassandra / Dre / Earl /Yau-Man: F4 - late in game ) and car curse lives on (Yau-Man, winner of car does not win Survivor)

STACY KIMBALL
Full of portent
:update:
Stacy fulfills the foreshadowing in Michelle's E8 confessional: "Me and Stacy are kind of carbon copies of each other when it comes down to function."

YAU-MAN CHAN
:update:
A Survivor First
Full of portent
F4 : car curse lives on
Wins car challenge, makes deal in exchange for car, deal is not honored

Hidden Idols

On a happy note, producers have corrected the grievous oversight from last season which guaranteed a player still holding the hidden Idol at F4 a place in the finals. For Survivor Fiji, the rules have changed and the hidden Idol is good only up to and through the F5, after which it becomes useless.

Hidding the Idols back at camp changed the game in more ways than one. The Idols are inside the actual camp, which makes it almost impossible to search for them without the prying eyes of fellow tribemates, especially given the restful location in which they lie. Players join forces to dig, with an agreement to "share" the Idol if it is found, making the play of the Idol a more interesting strategic choice.

As we reported, we were told that at least three hidden Immunity Idols are found. None are found before the tribal switch, two are found before the merge and one is found after the merge. Of the Idols played, one definitely changes the outcome.

The Power of a Promise: Controversial Decision

One of the big talking points before the show premiered was the controversial decision which is made late in the game. As we stated earlier, the controversy impacts the final outcome.

From what were told, what seasoned spoiling sleuths across the boards have deduced is accurate: the controversial decision does indeed center around the infamous car curse. As Probst stated during his pre-season Press Conference, "the car challenge plays an instrumental role in this season, a huge role." The surprising winner of this challenge will once again have a big impact: deals are struck, keys exchange hands, and the car curse lives on in dramatic fashion. As for the lucky recipient, a close reading of Probst's Press Conference should prove fruitful.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 03:58:10 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 01:38:55 AM »
survivorfever has the after show preview vidcap gallery up here, i'll post some pictures tomorrow.
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=518

« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:44:41 AM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 08:45:42 AM »
I am thinking yau man goes to exile... that one clip of him he is walking int he water with paper... Is that the clue from Exile.

other guess would be Dre sends Cassandra to exile to try and get clue for II.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »
Heres a new clue from survivorphoenix, something to do with exile island..
NEW SPOILERS
A Survivor First (05/04) 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 11:23:53 AM »
I am thinking yau man goes to exile... that one clip of him he is walking int he water with paper... Is that the clue from Exile.

other guess would be Dre sends Cassandra to exile to try and get clue for II.
OH maybe Yau-Man exile's hiself !? That would be a first!!

· The tribe is left in a state of shock when one Survivor reveals their decision of who to send to Exile Island.

Offline chez1

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »
From TV Guide: Survivor: Fiji May 10th
The penultimate episode of the season sees the castaways whittled down to five. Jeff Probst is the host.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 02:59:42 PM »

Voice: Survivor week kicks off with three big surprises, the hidden immunity idol will be found, a reward challenge shocker that you won't see coming, but now you will now that you have been tipped off, and somebody sends themself to exile island.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 03:05:26 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 03:24:26 PM »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 08:38:16 AM »
who find the II they are the only 2 with dark shirts.  I think Yau sends himself to exile, Earl has the clues he needs to find the idol I think.

Puddin what are the updates onfever, when I click the link it takes me to pics from Episode 5

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 11:12:01 AM »
Darn I had it all typed out and closed the page  :lol:

survivorphoenix new spoilers HERE

Episode 13: The Yau-Man Show

This last episode showcased an exchange between Cassandra, Earl and Yau-Man, in which they reaffirmed their (temporary) commitment to each other amidst Yau-Man's increasing concerns over the tight bond between Cassandra, Dre, and to a lesser extent, Earl. The situation will dictate Yau-Man's actions during the penultimate episode of the season, from the deal over the car challenge he wins, the decision to send himself to Exile Island and the choice he makes once he retrieves the new clues for the hidden Idol. To find out who benefits from Yau-Man's new found information, click on the picture below.

The Path to Idol Play is Colored Ochre

The final act of Yau-Man's bravura performance (you know the producers were just salivating as word of how the day's events were unfolding trickled back to camp) will take place at Tribal Council. As we noted earlier, the idol found by Yau-Man will affect the vote at Tribal Council. Prior to the airing of Episode 5, the promos featured an oddly placed ochre-colored sequence, a clear Idol Showdown Foreshadowing. With Boo wearing the spikey braided necklace and Dre's supplication for help, the foreshadowing should be fulfilled.

As a footnote, and perhaps for comic relief in Episode 13, the last player anyone would suspect of covert ops will rise in an attempt to gain intelligence about fellow players.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 12:59:42 PM »
immunity challenge "Grapple Perch"

reward challenge "Keep of Truckin"

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 01:29:05 PM »
Thanks Puddin... You are awesome!!!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »
We only have two episodes left.  The other two idols should be played within this next week.  I can't wait to see what will happen at the vote.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 12:45:29 PM »
Jeff preview or download here.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:51:24 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 03:08:32 PM »
Looks like the last 3 are Boo, Stacy and yau man.  IF that is correct why would he be negotiating with Dre?  We are not seeing something

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 03:51:48 PM »
Right well Yau/Stacy/Boo are teamed together for the RC but there is another part of the RC that I read and they also get to drive the truck with the large crate on the back and hand out goodies to the children in Fiji but I don't know if Dre, now owning the car, gets to choose who goes with him or how it works?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »
Right well Yau/Stacy/Boo are teamed together for the RC but there is another part of the RC that I read and they also get to drive the truck with the large crate on the back and hand out goodies to the children in Fiji but I don't know if Dre, now owning the car, gets to choose who goes with him or how it works?

This is a great twist! Thanks for finding it Puddin. :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 10:06:51 PM »
your very welcome TexasLady  :kissy:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 09:23:05 AM »
Will be interesting.  If Dre Wins you know he will take Cassandra but I guess the decision would be between Earl and yauman if there are 3 as we know Boo talks too much and he does not like Stacy.  However, he could only be picking 1 person and this is how Earl has time to find the idol.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »
show play by play here http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1750.topic

lol I just knew it was Boo that makes the path!! :lol:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2007, 12:56:08 AM »
That was the quite the deal Yau-Man made wasn't it?  I guess he also couldn't picture himself in that tough guy truck.  I really enjoyed the show tonight.  I also thought it was nice of Yau-Man not to send Cassandra to exile island.  It worked out anyways as now Earl has the other immunity idol.  Sunday can't come fast enough now. :jumpy:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2007, 08:58:59 AM »
Boo looked pissed that he gave away the truck.  But did you notice...It was BOO driving the truck Dre was in the passenger seat.

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2007, 09:49:38 AM »
Boo looked pissed that he gave away the truck.  But did you notice...It was BOO driving the truck Dre was in the passenger seat.

I bet Boo was driving because Dreamz doesn't have a drivers license.....he never got one....now I guess he has a reason to go get it.