Author Topic: Inferno 5/1/2007  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Inferno 5/1/2007
« on: May 04, 2007, 10:36:45 AM »
okay i just watched the episode on MTV.com, it kept apusign but got the idea.

First off why was Susie not thrown off for hitting Ace?  Tina thrown off for hitting Beth and CT for hitting Davis.  So in the rules is it okay to hit the opposite sex?  Woudl Ace still be ther if he had slapped Susie in the face 4 times?  Now do not get me wrong I understand Ace was drunk and beign stupid... but CT was drunk and beign stupid.    Plus did Susie really think taht she was in that much fear to hit him multiplie times?  She say hit with fists he says slap.

Too bad the bad asses could not get the fire going I would have liked to see it atleast close.

Danny the brains of the bad asses... wow that is scary!!!  should be some interseting challenges if they lose another guy since alot of the challenges are girl /guy  team challenges.

Could not really see the previews, looks like climbing down a rock wall.  Must be more to it as that does not seem too bad.  I hope Ev can get a great score as I do not see Aneesa get a fast time on this one.

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Inferno 5/1/2007
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 05:01:30 PM »
I agree that Susie should have been kicked off the show for hitting Ace. I felt so bad for him. He is such a sensitive guy.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Inferno 5/1/2007
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »
Ace is gorgeous. LoL. Maybe they didn't kick Susie off for hitting him because they agreed that is wasn't that big of a deal? I don't know, maybe there was talk amongst Ace, Susie and the people in charge, but it was something that we didn't see. Maybe..?
oXo Justine