Survivor: Fiji - "I Wanna See if I Can Make a Deal."
THE WINNER OF CBS' "SURVIVOR: FIJI" TO BE REVEALED LIVE
FROM THE ED SULLIVAN THEATER IN NEW YORK CITY ON SUNDAY, MAY 13
The Sunday Night Finale Will Be Followed by a LIVE Reveal of the Winner
And a One-Hour Reunion Show From New York City Featuring the 19 Castaways Together for the First Time Since Being In Fiji
The finale of SURVIVOR: FIJI will be broadcast Sunday, May 13 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The finale will culminate in the LIVE reveal of the winner from The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City.
After the reveal, Jeff Probst will host a LIVE reunion show (10:00-11:00, ET, tape delayed PT) featuring the 19 castaways who will come together for the first time since being in Fiji.
SURVIVOR: FIJI began with a diverse cast of Americans who started as one tribe with plenty of supplies and resources to make an exceptionally comfortable camp. On Day Three, the castaways were split into two tribes to compete in the first combination Reward/Immunity Challenge. Moto, the winning tribe, returned to the camp of copious resources while Ravu, the losing tribe, was sent to a new island with only a pot, a machete and a water source. The castaways soon learned that there was a Hidden Immunity Idol somewhere at each tribe camp and new clues to its whereabouts could be found on Exile Island. If found, these Immunity Idols might save individuals from being voted out at a future Tribal Council.
MOTO TRIBE (Comfortable Camp): Alex Angarita, Kenward "Boo" Bernis, Cassandra Franklin, Liliana Gomez (4th Voted Out), Andre "Dreamz" Herd, Stacy Kimball, Lisi Lisette (8th Voted Out), Edgardo Rivera, Gary Stritesky (forced to leave the game in episode four due to illness)
RAVU TRIBE (Sparse Camp): Yau-Man Chan, Earl Cole, Jessica deBen (1st Voted Out), Erica Durousseau (2nd Voted Out), Sylvia Kwan (3rd Voted Out), Mookie Lee, James "Rocky" Reid (7th Voted Out), Anthony Robinson (6th Voted Out), Rita Verreos (5th Voted Out), Michelle Yi
TO DATE ON SURVIVOR: FIJI:
• The Moto Tribe, with all their luxuries, has dominated almost all of the challenges.
• Gary Stritesky was forced to leave the game in Episode Four due to illness.
• A tribe switch allowed Earl, Yau-Man and Michelle to move to the comfortable camp with Cassandra, Boo and Stacy.
• Dreamz, Edguardo and Alex are presently at the sparse camp of Ravu with original member Mookie, the only one left that has never enjoyed any of Moto's camp luxuries since the tribes split on Day Three.
• Yau-Man and Earl have joined forces at Moto and have found their camp's Hidden Immunity Idols but have decided not to tell the rest of their tribe.
• Alex, Edguardo and Mookie have also created an alliance at Ravu and just found the second Hidden Immunity Idol at their camp. Now that they've found it, who gets to use it?
SURVIVOR: FIJI is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are executive producers. Mark Burnett, Marilyn Seabury and Stu Schreiberg will serve as executive producers of the LIVE reunion show.