Author Topic: Final 3  (Read 4855 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Final 3
« on: April 29, 2007, 08:05:52 PM »
Well, what does everyone think of the final three?
Eric & Danielle
Dustin & Kandice
Charla & Mirna

Who would have thought that Charla & Mirna would have made it to the final 3, I didn't. What do people think?

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
Re: Final 3
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 09:10:48 PM »
GO CHARLA AND MIRNA!

To me, they've already won. Even with Charla's disability and Mirna's crazy craziness they have been able to pull through the whole race (even winning 2 legs).

Like em or not, respect must be given to this entertaining psycho team.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 09:37:34 PM »
FINAL THREE

Charla and Mirna

I never thought they would make it this far but I'm glad they did. They are hilarious and tonight Mirna had me laughing when she was throwing all those toys in that box. I hope they finish 2nd.

Dustin and Kandice

My team!! I knew they'd make it, they are the strongest of the teams left, with four first place finishes, two finishes right behind the FF teams, and lowest placing was 6 in the first two legs. They should win. They know it's a game and they know how to play it. I LOVE THEM. WIN WIN WIN!

Eric and Danielle

They started off awesome, but went down hill - they haven't had one first yet, but still have an excellent chance at winning since they are both young and in shape. They had a lot of bad luck so I'm surprised they made it this far.

Good luck to whatever team you are rooting for, and extra good luck to Dustin and Kandice

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 11:23:49 AM »
The last 2 teams were so close, if he would jave jsut looked in the bushes they might have gotten 3rd.

Dustin and Kandice, have been strong racers.  they have a good shot at winning.

I hope charla and Mirna do not win, as I do not think Mirna is a good sport.  saw her on Reality of the battle of the sexes and she was not a good winner.

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 03:55:37 PM »
I saw that episode also!! The other Teams member did not like Mirna I was so suprised.  Charla was her cute self.
As for the final 3 I am not suprised.  They all raced the game well.  Glad to see 2 all female teams in the final 3 but I will be rooting for Danielle & Eric all the way.

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 03:58:34 PM »
I saw that episode also!! The other Teams member did not like Mirna I was so suprised.  Charla was her cute self.
As for the final 3 I am not suprised.  They all raced the game well.  Glad to see 2 all female teams in the final 3 but I will be rooting for Danielle & Eric all the way.

Me too...me too... :yess:

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 09:21:05 AM »
after the comment in the cab about "Learn to speak with their accent" I hate them even more...

Charla and Mirna have no respect for any other team or person in the countries they are in!

Just because they have a "handicap" doesn't mean they should get extra care...

They are so rude and I don't think they deserve to win...

My votes are for BQ because I don't want C/M to win and D/E were not even an original team.

!!!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 10:25:02 AM »
Out of all the final teams remaining, I believe The BQs are the most deserving.  They're the strongest female team I've ever seen, they've been working their butts off last season and this season, and they're fun to watch.  I would love to see them become the first all-female team to win TAR.  It would make for a better ending than if E/D or C/M won.