Author Topic: EP12 summary / pictures etc ..  (Read 3782 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP12 summary / pictures etc ..
« on: April 25, 2007, 11:51:39 PM »
What we think we know.....and will edit in new info when we know more.

Some spoiler info here .

apskips posted some really useful info here which might help predict the order that the teams arrived at the Guam/Pitstop.

Good job Everyone!! Fantastic detective work hakushu8 !! :yourock:  :jumpy:

Clues:
 "Oh My God, the Teletubbies Go To War" --
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE IS WITHIN REACH FOR THE FINAL FOUR TEAMS AND, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RACE HISTORY, TWO ALL-FEMALE TEAMS VIE FOR SPOTS IN THE FINAL THREE, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS," SUNDAY, APRIL 29

* While one team is overcome with feelings of patriotism at the U.S. military bases on Guam,
* While in Guam, one Team is overcome by feelings of patriotism while visiting the U.S. military bases
* one person is filled with sadness, beleiveing she'll be the reason for her teams demise.

* Marked for elimination, Oswald & Danny are forced to lay it all on the line. Will this fabulous duo rise to the occasion and make it to the final three?
* Not even the thrill of zero gravity can stop one racer from urging the crew of the plane to, race faster!
* Not even the thrill of zero gravity can stop one Racer from urging the crew of the plane to race faster

mrspreacher:
*A friend of mine was selected to be a driver for the teams that came to the naval base.
*The Beauty Queens were the first to arrive at the base, and this is who my friend drove.
*I believe they were the first to finish here as well. I have no idea whether all the teams came to the naval base or if they had the choice to go to the air force base.
*From the previews for next week, I'm pretty sure that Eric & Danielle also came to the naval base, and the Charla & Mirna were at the Air Force Base.
*The challenge on the Naval base involved a run through a jungle, and a short helicopter ride, I think.
*The challenge at the Air Force base, is part of a toy drop that Guam participates in every December, where they fly donated toys to nearby islands. I really have no idea how any of them did overall here. Hope this helps a little! "

12. (introflash)  flipper

:bar:
Airports~

Detour's /Andersen Air Force Base
Boingo: Looks like BVM & TAR hooked into the annual Christmas (humanitarian) airdrop from Guam to some Pacific islands (albeit a few weeks earlier for TAR).  Andersen AFB was a participant last year.
Christmas Drop    :plane:   :chute:

Slowhatch:I would guess, then, that the jungle walk is in the central or southern part of the island. It's a popular training program; I found this page (source) from an AF gallery about jungle training.

17.(introflash)

Chateau d if This shot was taken between 8:08 and 8:18 am (assumes December 15th)

Eric & Dee
BQ's
Clue box~
supsandalee: This is the War of Pacific Historical Park. I looked for it after hakushu8's lead. Thanks hakushu8!

Chateau d if :I've been working on the Cha shot.  It's kind blurry and curved so I don't get the accuracy I was hoping for.
This shot was taken between 11:15 am and 12:45 pm (assumes December 15th)

Roadblock/Naval Guam Base
Chateau d if: This shot was taken between 11:50 am and 12:50 pm (assumes December 15th) Danielle
Oswald
Dustin

Charla

?? 8. Chateau d if : The chopper is American, as US Navyar

Pitstop/Historical Park, Asan, Guam ?? ( Maybe?)

Chateau d if:This shot was taken here between 9:40 and 10:27 am (assumes December 15th)

Misc~

Amazing Race Detective teamwork!!

link to the video promos
Promo 1

Promo 2

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 03:35:52 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP12 summary / pictures etc ..
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 01:32:33 AM »
Apskip's flight info HERE

Remember that there all sorts of nice GUAM MAPS here
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.