RFF Archive > The Apprentice

And the Winner is..........

<< < (3/3)

Reality Junkee:
Hi all, long time no see it seems :waves:

I'm glad that Stefani won, I liked her.  And I agree that it was an awesome F2.

When we were in Chicago this past weekend, I thought it would be great if they did the show there.  It's a great city where they could do alot!  hopefully it will be considered :js:

tanbuns:
I told Mrs. Tanbuns that I wasn't gonna watch it again, but like you TheCinera I probably will.  :groan:

But if this show is gonna survive, Trump needs to do these things .....

1) Move it back to NY City.
2) Get rid of the mamby-pamby tasks
3) Forget the sleeping in tents idea
4) Deep six the PM until you lose idea

TheCinera:
I agree, nix the PM twist.  That could possibly be the reason why Stefani was never PM.  She barely got a chance!

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: tanbuns on April 24, 2007, 11:49:11 AM ---I told Mrs. Tanbuns that I wasn't gonna watch it again, but like you TheCinera I probably will.  :groan:

But if this show is gonna survive, Trump needs to do these things .....

1) Move it back to NY City.
2) Get rid of the mamby-pamby tasks
3) Forget the sleeping in tents idea
4) Deep six the PM until you lose idea

--- End quote ---
Yeah, me too...I'll get sucked in too.  Thing is, I keep thinking each season will be better than the last!  But this season was the worst, mostly b/c it was in LA and the tent cr#p, and the lame tasks.
Here's hoping it moves baaak to NYC and there are a lot of improvements.  Puhleez, NO camping!!

Tan, I agree w/ Cinera about the PM twist...and THAT might be why Stefani was never PM.  I'm thinking about rewatching my tapes to review her part in everything.  I just know she & Heidi impressed me the most overall...from Day 1.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version