Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: EP12 summary / pictures etc ..  (Read 2038 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
EP12 summary / pictures etc ..
« on: April 25, 2007, 11:51:39 PM »
What we think we know.....and will edit in new info when we know more.

Some spoiler info here .

apskips posted some really useful info here which might help predict the order that the teams arrived at the Guam/Pitstop.

Good job Everyone!! Fantastic detective work hakushu8 !! :yourock:  :jumpy:

Clues:
 "Oh My God, the Teletubbies Go To War" --
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE IS WITHIN REACH FOR THE FINAL FOUR TEAMS AND, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RACE HISTORY, TWO ALL-FEMALE TEAMS VIE FOR SPOTS IN THE FINAL THREE, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS," SUNDAY, APRIL 29

* While one team is overcome with feelings of patriotism at the U.S. military bases on Guam,
* While in Guam, one Team is overcome by feelings of patriotism while visiting the U.S. military bases
* one person is filled with sadness, beleiveing she'll be the reason for her teams demise.

* Marked for elimination, Oswald & Danny are forced to lay it all on the line. Will this fabulous duo rise to the occasion and make it to the final three?
* Not even the thrill of zero gravity can stop one racer from urging the crew of the plane to, race faster!
* Not even the thrill of zero gravity can stop one Racer from urging the crew of the plane to race faster

mrspreacher:
*A friend of mine was selected to be a driver for the teams that came to the naval base.
*The Beauty Queens were the first to arrive at the base, and this is who my friend drove.
*I believe they were the first to finish here as well. I have no idea whether all the teams came to the naval base or if they had the choice to go to the air force base.
*From the previews for next week, I'm pretty sure that Eric & Danielle also came to the naval base, and the Charla & Mirna were at the Air Force Base.
*The challenge on the Naval base involved a run through a jungle, and a short helicopter ride, I think.
*The challenge at the Air Force base, is part of a toy drop that Guam participates in every December, where they fly donated toys to nearby islands. I really have no idea how any of them did overall here. Hope this helps a little! "

12. (introflash)  flipper

:bar:
Airports~

Detour's /Andersen Air Force Base
Boingo: Looks like BVM & TAR hooked into the annual Christmas (humanitarian) airdrop from Guam to some Pacific islands (albeit a few weeks earlier for TAR).  Andersen AFB was a participant last year.
Christmas Drop    :plane:   :chute:

Slowhatch:I would guess, then, that the jungle walk is in the central or southern part of the island. It's a popular training program; I found this page (source) from an AF gallery about jungle training.

17.(introflash)

Chateau d if This shot was taken between 8:08 and 8:18 am (assumes December 15th)

Eric & Dee
BQ's
Clue box~
supsandalee: This is the War of Pacific Historical Park. I looked for it after hakushu8's lead. Thanks hakushu8!

Chateau d if :I've been working on the Cha shot.  It's kind blurry and curved so I don't get the accuracy I was hoping for.
This shot was taken between 11:15 am and 12:45 pm (assumes December 15th)

Roadblock/Naval Guam Base
Chateau d if: This shot was taken between 11:50 am and 12:50 pm (assumes December 15th) Danielle
Oswald
Dustin

Charla

?? 8. Chateau d if : The chopper is American, as US Navyar

Pitstop/Historical Park, Asan, Guam ?? ( Maybe?)

Chateau d if:This shot was taken here between 9:40 and 10:27 am (assumes December 15th)

Misc~

Amazing Race Detective teamwork!!

link to the video promos
Promo 1

Promo 2

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 03:35:52 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP12 summary / pictures etc ..
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 01:32:33 AM »
Apskip's flight info HERE

Remember that there all sorts of nice GUAM MAPS here
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Custom Search