Your a sweetheart mrspreacher
!! Good job Everyone!! Fantastic detective work hakushu8 !!
OK I started working on this and am trying to get all the info into one post ( will add/update here and there )
"Oh My God, the Teletubbies Go To War" --
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE IS WITHIN REACH FOR THE FINAL FOUR TEAMS AND, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RACE HISTORY, TWO ALL-FEMALE TEAMS VIE FOR SPOTS IN THE FINAL THREE, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS," SUNDAY, APRIL 29
* While one team is overcome with feelings of patriotism at the U.S. military bases on Guam,
* While in Guam, one Team is overcome by feelings of patriotism while visiting the U.S. military bases
* one person is filled with sadness, beleiveing she'll be the reason for her teams demise.
* Marked for elimination, Oswald & Danny are forced to lay it all on the line. Will this fabulous duo rise to the occasion and make it to the final three?
* Not even the thrill of zero gravity can stop one racer from urging the crew of the plane to, race faster!
* Not even the thrill of zero gravity can stop one Racer from urging the crew of the plane to race faster
*A friend of mine was selected to be a driver for the teams that came to the naval base.
*The Beauty Queens were the first to arrive at the base, and this is who my friend drove.
*I believe they were the first to finish here as well. I have no idea whether all the teams came to the naval base or if they had the choice to go to the air force base.
*From the previews for next week, I'm pretty sure that Eric & Danielle also came to the naval base, and the Charla & Mirna were at the Air Force Base.
*The challenge on the Naval base involved a run through a jungle, and a short helicopter ride, I think.
*The challenge at the Air Force base, is part of a toy drop that Guam participates in every December, where they fly donated toys to nearby islands. I really have no idea how any of them did overall here. Hope this helps a little! "
:bar:Detour's /Andersen Air Force BaseBoingo:
Looks like BVM & TAR hooked into the annual Christmas (humanitarian) airdrop
from Guam to some Pacific islands (albeit a few weeks earlier for TAR). Andersen AFB was a participant last year.Christmas Drop
I would guess, then, that the jungle walk is in the central or southern part of the island. It's a popular training program; I found this page (source
) from an AF gallery about jungle training.
17.(introflash) Chateau d if This shot was taken between 8:08 and 8:18 am (assumes December 15th)
Eric & Dee
:bar: Roadblock/Naval Guam Base Chateau d if: This shot was taken between 11:50 am and 12:50 pm (assumes December 15th)
Chateau d if : The chopper is American, as US Navyar
supsandalee: This is the War of Pacific Historical Park. I looked for it after hakushu8's lead. Thanks hakushu8!
:bar:Pitstop/Historical Park, Asan, Guam ??
Amazing Race Detective teamwork!! link to the video promos