Author Topic: boot order???  (Read 5192 times)

Theresa

boot order???
« on: February 02, 2004, 10:55:54 AM »
Someplace there was a post of the boot order, can someone help me find it?  i think i looked at all the posts here but i did not find it.  Anyone know where it is?

theresa

Offline kcat444

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
Re:boot order???
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 01:48:00 PM »
There is a boot order in the the topic "Another Spoiler??" on Jan. 27th.  Is that the one you mean?  I hope its not true cuz I was hoping Rudy would go farther and wanted Colby to win this one! ???

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 11:59:50 PM »
that is the one i was looking for, thanks.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 04:09:17 PM »
Looks Like Colby will just miss jury if this is the correct order.

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2004, 04:58:38 PM »
I really hate spoilers but its hard to avoid them when Logo101 has the final five boot order listed in his name on every post. Sorry Logo but some people try to avoid spoilers and you are making that hard to do.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 04:59:59 PM by BeyondRealLife »
BRL

Theresa

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2004, 11:27:08 PM »
Sorry BYR i guess all us mods should have thought of that with Logo, but remember he might not be right with what it says.  You also do not have to come here and read them.  i will ask Logo to change his thing by his name if he hasn't already and try to pay more attention to what is posted off the spoilers board.  i wasn't thinking.  But try to remember what you read isnt neccessarily for sure.

theresa

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 10:21:22 AM »
The only reason I made this post here was to keep it in the spoilers section so that thoughs not wanting to know would not have to read it. I know that Logo's order might not be right but the way it is stated in his name it seems for sure as if he knows. Thanks for looking into this and I didn't want to make a fuss but I thought that for thoughs who don't want to know, like me, I should say something.
BRL

Theresa

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 12:57:12 PM »
i am glad that you pointed it out BRL.  i had sort of thought that it wasn't right for him to put it there, but i never really thought about it enough to think about it being a spoiler.  If i had thought about it more i would have made him change it when i first noticed it.  i am glad you brought it to our attention.  If he doesnt change it before this evening i will get ahold of Rob and see if he can change it himself.  i am not sure if Rob as owner can change it or not. Most likely logo will be on tonight and he will change it himself.  Sorry i didnt think about it sooner, we don't let spoilers be posted any place but this board so i should have caught it sooner.

theresa

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2004, 09:38:11 AM »
Well what a good mod I am I never noticed it.  Did he have it for a long time?  I have not been here due to sick child.

Theresa

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2004, 11:03:43 AM »
He had it there about a week or more.  i hope your child is better now.

theresa

Offline kcat444

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
a third castaway voted off?
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2004, 11:56:16 AM »
I wasn't sure what topic to put this under; so you can move it if you want too.  On the end of my dish network description for tomorrow night it says "a third castaway is voted off".  I don't know how accurate the dish network description is though.

Theresa

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2004, 03:10:55 PM »
i think i can say this because Puddin and i are friends, but SHHHHEEEEESHHHH Some people think wayyyyyyy too much, lol  ;).

Now i am more confused then i was before, LOL.

theresa