Author Topic: EP11: "Good Doing Business with You."  (Read 228805 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP11: Macau leg
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2007, 09:31:44 PM »
Yeah, I just meant that noone ssems to have negative feelings concerning Oswald & Danny.  So that them getting yielded would be a surprise and that we wouldn't think any of the teams would do it.

Offline musicman85

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2007, 09:33:40 PM »
I agree, that I don't think it's D/K that get yielded. That wouldn't be a suprise at all since they're thinking that they will by E/D. A suprise is if either E/D, O/D or C/M get yielded, but I'm not sure by who. The only options are

E/D YIELD O/D
E/D YIELD C/M

C/M have clearly stated that they won't use the yield so I'm highly speculating that E/D will yield someone next week bc they already have a penalty. I'm guessint that it will be O/D who will be behind them.
No Day But Today - RENT

Dustin/Kandice, You're Team #1 - Phil Koeghan

Without You, It's Just An Ordinary World - Katharine McPhee

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2007, 09:36:01 PM »
It could also be that D/K get to the yield first so even though people WANT to yield them they can't. I just think they will be yielding...(see puddin!)

Offline Tyler

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2007, 09:43:21 PM »
We saw the girly hand flipping over the hourglass. It's not Oswald/Danny that get YIELDED.

In the phots, we saw the YIELD. And we saw Charla/Mirna in another photo. Can anyone look at them and see if they are in the same place -- because they looked the same.

Then, in another, Mirna is checking her watch. Maybe they got YIELDED and are checking to see how much time is left.
TAR Top 6 FavoriteTeams -

Offline Sasuke11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »
you know it might be E/D that do in fact get yield pwnt.  Maybe in the airports in the next ep e/d finally let schmirna have it, and then when schmirna get to the yield they yield e/boobs.  i can't see schmirna yielding anyone (unless they yield the BQs) but i think they might end up getting there first.

this sucks, if o/d arent yielded MAYBE e/d do infact get pwnt and lose in fourth, god would that be a blessing

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2007, 09:48:27 PM »
you know it might be E/D that do in fact get yield pwnt.  Maybe in the airports in the next ep e/d finally let schmirna have it, and then when schmirna get to the yield they yield e/boobs.  i can't see schmirna yielding anyone (unless they yield the BQs) but i think they might end up getting there first.

this sucks, if o/d arent yielded MAYBE e/d do infact get pwnt and lose in fourth, god would that be a blessing
Ahh the always so eloquent Sasuke11, such a way with words. Nice try but all evidence points to the Cha's on the sequester plane.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »
Hopefully the yield is at the beginning of the leg...I'm going to cry when I see them get yielded  :'( If it's D/O it serves them right going out fourth then.  :carryon: :naughty:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2007, 09:54:58 PM »
Hands may not mean anything--we have seen plenty of fake/actor/"for example" hands before.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Sasuke11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2007, 09:58:12 PM »
i really don't think it will even matter who it is.  I'm guessing the next leg will be a TBC, could be wrong though

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2007, 10:01:46 PM »
Nope we ahve never had a Yield on a TBC leg.  Several on Non Elimination leg's tho.  SO its possible that this next leg might just be another non elimination.

What do you folks think?

The Amazing Race 7: Lucknow India: Yield Not Used, it was a TBC!

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2007, 10:40:41 PM »
Nope we ahve never had a Yield on a TBC leg.  Several on Non Elimination leg's tho.  SO its possible that this next leg might just be another non elimination.

What do you folks think?

The Amazing Race 7: Lucknow India: Yield Not Used, it was a TBC!

Cool thanks I wasn't thinking of the ones not used manly do to season 5 having so many legs with the Yield.  I was thinking the Yield started the same season as the TBC, but they started in season 6. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2007, 10:49:17 PM »
I think the Yield is at the Tower Skywalk

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2007, 11:06:17 PM »
ok D/O don't look happy,, maybe just maybe could the BQ's & EDEE conspire together to yield them  (:;)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2007, 11:07:15 PM »
WEBCLUES ARE UP!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »
OMG!!

* One team is left in a state of shock when they become victims of a deal between the beauty queens and a certain other team.

* It's a comedy of errors for one team when they struggle to operate a local car and drive it over the curb.

* Charla & Mirna make a generous offer to Oswald & Danny?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:33:08 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2007, 11:07:41 PM »
 :yess: :yess: :yess:

NO YIELD FOR BQS!  :happy:

the last clue intrigues me..

I can't believe E/D work with D/K!

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2007, 11:08:42 PM »
I think the Yield is at the Tower Skywalk
Agreed. :tup: I can't find any photos of the ground floor (all the tourist photos are from the top), but something will turn up.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2007, 11:10:02 PM »
 :groan: the other team has to be EDEE! Cripes like they need more hate from the forums!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2007, 11:12:01 PM »
oh my god I haven't thought of that...what are all the D/O lovers going to do to our teams puddin  :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »
Unless all that high minded talk from Mirna about not wanting to yield anyone because they want to run a race on their own merits was just foreshadowing to set this up??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »
Could the deal possibly be:

Dustin: We'll let you step on the mat at the pit stop first ... IF YOU YIELD D/O!!

I think E/D and D/K will quite possibly over take R/A as the most hated team of all time.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:50:08 PM by Michael D »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2007, 11:50:15 PM »
Could the deal possibly be:

Dustin: We'll let you step on the mat at the pit stop first ... IF YOU YIELD D/O!!
Well if it saves my team then :sera: whatever it takes.

from Slowhatch's tour .. plaza

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 06:05:07 PM by puddin »

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2007, 11:52:16 PM »
Well it wouldn't surprise me if that happens Michael or

On one of the clips tonight.

We learn taht on the 12 hour pit stop on the 10th of december, that charla & Mirna were also told by D & K that they were yielded in season 10.

But the reason fo all the  dislike, would appear to be that during that night the three teams happened to watch the current episode of Amazing Race 10.  The episode where the BQ's yield Bama.

This makes them out to be not just serious racers (after all the Yield is a tool),but liars not ot just one team but possible all of them.

This could make Oswald & Danny willing to Yield this team as being untrustworthy some thing they might feel strongly about.

It would also explain all the dirty, fake, comments at the condfessionals and during this leg.  And why Mirna seems vocally more upset then Eric or even Danielle.  And might be one reason why Oswald & Danny are willing to help Charla & Mirna over them.

It also explains all the Karma comments as all teams int hat episode use Karma to describe either the results of that leg, or why they didn't use the yield themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2007, 11:54:15 PM »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2007, 11:55:05 PM »
I think that the D/K just get to the yield first, pull the #1 ticket, and then since they can't be yielded by E/D ... who are right behind then ... convince them to yield D/O or something along those lines....because I honestly can't see why E/D wouldn't yield them...especially after all of their karma comments, and their "fake bitches" comments.  ???