Author Topic: Finale, May 13th  (Read 16910 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Finale, May 13th
« on: April 02, 2007, 01:45:25 PM »
Sunday, May 13   SURVIVOR: FIJI -- The special two-hour finale begins
(8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT)   with five remaining castaways attempting to win the $1 million prize and title of "ultimate survivor." The finale is followed by a live one-hour reunion show featuring the 19 castaways together for the first time since being in Fiji.  Jeff Probst hosts

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Finale, May 13th
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 02:46:35 PM »
 :groan:  REally?  The finale is on Mother's Day again?  I thought it was on May 20th this year.  Wish they wouldn't have it on a holiday.  :hand:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 09:10:19 AM »
Final 5 makes the hour go by so fast, to boot 2 people and jury questions.

Offline chijeff

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 05:39:41 PM »
First off....hey folks....finally found my way here. I'm another refugee from the old RIII site. Now to the matter at hand, the finale. It looks like we are going to have 3 people in the final TC again. I guess I'm a purist and think only two people should be sitting before the jury. I still enjoy Survivor and it is Burnett's game to tweak as he sees fit but I wish he would return to two finalists. It would be nice to see a season with only sixteen contestants as well.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 06:19:19 PM »
 Hello chijeff and welcome  :waves:

xxx&ooo's puddin  :hearts:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 08:58:20 AM »
Welcome and glad you found us from RII!!!!!  I agree with you I wish there is only 2 people.  Like last year I am sure one person will get almost no questions.  I also am not so happy with the jury starting prior to the merge, only to the fact that some people have not "played" interacted with other players so how can they vote on people they do not know.  Yes they attend TC but will they hear all the right stuff.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 04:38:54 PM »
First off....hey folks....finally found my way here. I'm another refugee from the old RIII site. Now to the matter at hand, the finale. It looks like we are going to have 3 people in the final TC again. I guess I'm a purist and think only two people should be sitting before the jury. I still enjoy Survivor and it is Burnett's game to tweak as he sees fit but I wish he would return to two finalists. It would be nice to see a season with only sixteen contestants as well.

Welcome to RFF! Glad to have you here.

:welcome2: :welcome: :welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »
THE WINNER OF CBS' "SURVIVOR: FIJI" TO BE REVEALED LIVE
FROM THE ED SULLIVAN THEATER IN NEW YORK CITY ON SUNDAY, MAY 13

The Sunday Night Finale Will Be Followed by a LIVE Reveal of the Winner
And a One-Hour Reunion Show From New York City Featuring the 19 Castaways Together for the First Time Since Being In Fiji

The finale of SURVIVOR:  FIJI will be broadcast Sunday, May 13 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  The finale will culminate in the LIVE reveal of the winner from The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. 

After the reveal, Jeff Probst will host a LIVE reunion show (10:00-11:00, ET, tape delayed PT) featuring the 19 castaways who will come together for the first time since being in Fiji.

SURVIVOR: FIJI began with a diverse cast of Americans who started as one tribe with plenty of supplies and resources to make an exceptionally comfortable camp.  On Day Three, the castaways were split into two tribes to compete in the first combination Reward/Immunity Challenge.  Moto, the winning tribe, returned to the camp of copious resources while Ravu, the losing tribe, was sent to a new island with only a pot, a machete and a water source.  The castaways soon learned that there was a Hidden Immunity Idol somewhere at each tribe camp and new clues to its whereabouts could be found on Exile Island.  If found, these Immunity Idols might save individuals from being voted out at a future Tribal Council.   

ORIGINAL CASTAWAYS:

MOTO TRIBE (Comfortable Camp):  Alex Angarita, Kenward "Boo" Bernis, Cassandra Franklin, Liliana Gomez (4th Voted Out), Andre "Dreamz" Herd, Stacy Kimball, Lisi Lisette (8th Voted Out), Edgardo Rivera, Gary Stritesky (forced to leave the game in episode four due to illness)

RAVU TRIBE (Sparse Camp):  Yau-Man Chan, Earl Cole, Jessica deBen (1st Voted Out), Erica Durousseau (2nd Voted Out), Sylvia Kwan (3rd Voted Out), Mookie Lee, James "Rocky" Reid (7th Voted Out), Anthony Robinson (6th Voted Out), Rita Verreos (5th Voted Out), Michelle Yi

TO DATE ON SURVIVOR: FIJI:

•   The Moto Tribe, with all their luxuries, has dominated almost all of the challenges.
•   Gary Stritesky was forced to leave the game in Episode Four due to illness.
•    A tribe switch allowed Earl, Yau-Man and Michelle to move to the comfortable camp with Cassandra, Boo and Stacy. 
•   Dreamz, Edguardo and Alex are presently at the sparse camp of Ravu with original member Mookie, the only one left that has never enjoyed any of Moto's camp luxuries since the tribes split on Day Three. 
•   Yau-Man and Earl have joined forces at Moto and have found their camp's Hidden Immunity Idols but have decided not to tell the rest of their tribe. 
•   Alex, Edguardo and Mookie have also created an alliance at Ravu and just found the second Hidden Immunity Idol at their camp.  Now that they've found it, who gets to use it?

SURVIVOR: FIJI is produced by SEG, Inc.  Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are executive producers.  Mark Burnett, Marilyn Seabury and Stu Schreiberg will serve as executive producers of the LIVE reunion show.

RATING:  To Be Announced

For more detailed information on SURVIVOR: FIJI and the 19 castaways, visit www.cbs.com.

For more information on Fiji, go to www.bulafiji.com

Offline ckplaya142

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • tex's two cents
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 03:53:50 PM »
THE WINNER OF CBS' "SURVIVOR: FIJI" TO BE REVEALED LIVE
FROM THE ED SULLIVAN THEATER IN NEW YORK CITY ON SUNDAY, MAY 13

The finale of SURVIVOR:  FIJI will be broadcast Sunday, May 13 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  The finale will culminate in the LIVE reveal of the winner from The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. 

so i am guessing that the uproar in new york city due to last season's division of the tribes lasted all of 14 minutes...
mr. bob. dobalina says snapple apple is apple snapple.
check my two cents at http://Http://blog.myspace.com/ckplaya
where every subscriber gets free pie.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 03:49:10 PM »

CBS TO CELEBRATE THE 200TH EPISODE OF THE EMMY AWARD-WINNING SERIES "SURVIVOR" WHEN THE "SURVIVOR: FIJI" FINALE
AIRS SUNDAY, MAY 13

The Sunday Night Finale Will Be Followed by a LIVE Reveal of the Winner
and a One-Hour Reunion Show from New York City Featuring the 19 Castaways Together for the First Time Since Being in Fiji

The finale of SURVIVOR:  FIJI will mark the 200th episode of the Emmy Award- winning series.  The finale will be broadcast on Sunday, May 13 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

The finale will culminate in the LIVE reveal of the winner from The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City.  After the reveal, Jeff Probst will host a LIVE reunion show (10:00-11:00, ET, tape delayed PT) featuring the 19 castaways who will come together for the first time since being in Fiji.

SURVIVOR FUN FACTS:
•   The series premiered on Wednesday, May 31, 2000
•   To date, SURVIVOR has garnered 29 Emmy nominations and two Emmy Awards
•   To date, seven men have won SURVIVOR, six women have won

LOCATIONS:
•   Season One location:  Borneo, Malaysia (Winner:  Richard Hatch)
•   Season Two location:  Queensland, Australia (Winner:  Tina Wesson)
•   Season Three location: Kenya, Africa (Winner: Ethan Zohn)
•   Season Four location:  Nuku Hiva, Marquesas (Winner:  Vecepia Towery)
•   Season Five location:  Ko Ta Ru Tao, Thailand (Winner:  Brian Heidik)
•   Season Six location: The Amazon River (Winner:  Jenna Morasca)
•   Season Seven location: Pearl Islands, Panama (Winner:  Sandra Diaz-Twine)
•   Season Eight location:  Pearl Islands, Panama (Winner:  Amber Brkich)
•   Season Nine location:  Vanuatu, South Pacific (Winner:  Chris Daugherty)
•   Season 10 location: Palau, West Pacific (Winner:  Tom Westman)
•   Season 11 location:  Petén, Guatemala (Winner: Danni Boatwright)
•   Season 12 location:  Pearl Islands, Panama (Winner:  Aras Baskauskas)
•   Season 13 location:  Cook Islands, South Pacific (Winner:  Yul Kwon)
•   Season 14 location:  Fiji, South Pacific (Winner:  ??)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 12:26:27 AM »
WoW!  200 episodes!  And most of us fanatics have seen every eppy!  :yess:
How cool it turns out that the 200th ep will be the last one for S14 Fiji.  :jumpy:  :ninja  :wohoo:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 02:16:01 PM »
 :wohoo:
I'm so dumb! I was sitting here thinking about what a boring - amazing race free - Sunday night I was going to have when I remembered: SURVIVOR FINALE IS ON TONIGHT  :wohoo: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline ckplaya142

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • tex's two cents
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 07:44:58 PM »
does anyone think that the moment that the producers promoted as being the most controversial in the history of survivor involves dreamz not giving immunity to yao, then voting him off?
mr. bob. dobalina says snapple apple is apple snapple.
check my two cents at http://Http://blog.myspace.com/ckplaya
where every subscriber gets free pie.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 07:52:18 PM »
I don't know.... I am kinda waiting for that to happen. I haven't seen anything else this season that was the most controversial yet....

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2007, 09:15:54 PM »
Dre should've been KICKed off, and Yau allowed to stay AND get his truck back.  Dre swore to GOD he'd keep his word.  NOT keeping his word to Yau was a lot worse than Jonny Fairplay swearing on his dead mother!  I don't know how Dre can live with himself.  His actions suck bigtime!  This was the worst deception ever in the history of Survivor, imo.  (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2007, 09:45:26 PM »
Well now that the show is over I can tell you that the spoilers were 100% correct from the 1st person voted out to Earl winning all the votes :jam:

Amazing ...........
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 10:21:24 PM »
I'm with Rudy, I don't know how Dre can live with himself. He is an idiot. He lost so much more than he realizes.

I kept yelling at the TV and my DH, why don't they vote out Cassandra.. well of course they wouldn't, everyone knew she wouldn't win.

Ugh, this was a very unsatisfying end for me of Survivor Fiji.

Ford should give a truck to Yau-man!  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 10:27:22 PM »
Actually i was expecting Yau to get a truck but really he has so much more than material things, he has heart and is a real real person  :hearts:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2007, 10:59:13 PM »
Boo turned very religious at tribal council  :rotf:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 11:54:00 PM »
lol I was cracking up at Boo  :lol:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 12:03:47 AM »
IF YOU WERE A GOOD CHRISTIAN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CRACKING UP, BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU PUDDIN.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 12:23:03 AM »
 :lol:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 12:24:02 AM »
 :lol3: :rotf: :lol3:
LOL, I was watching that before because as soon as Boo gave his jury speech I looked at sucks to see them making fun of him and saw that video :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 12:28:14 AM »
Those sucksters are nuts  :lol3:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2007, 01:30:20 AM »
Actually i was expecting Yau to get a truck but really he has so much more than material things, he has heart and is a real real person  :hearts:
Yeah that, puddin.  Those things count so much more than any material things, but it's the principal of it all...how he got took.  He didn't deserve that kind of treatment on Survivor or anywhere by anyone.  Kudos to him for having a kind spirit enough to forgive Dre's dishonorable actions. 

I thought he might still get a truck or car, and maybe he will yet?  Some company might surprise him with one.  Cool if that happens!  :yess: