Author Topic: Across The Boards Picks Episode 3  (Read 2816 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Across The Boards Picks Episode 3
« on: February 01, 2004, 12:53:00 PM »
http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17195.topic

You could read them here ~Thanks to Backpacker

SurvivorFever Poll
boot – Rich 23.5 % / Jenna 17.9 %

Realiiity.com
RC – Chapera
IC – Symbolic
boot - Jenna M
www.surviiivor.com/

SurvivorBlows Members
boot - Jenna M
community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID2&conf=DCConfID1

Voted Off
RC – Chapera
IC - Symbolic
boot - Jenna M
votedoff.tv/

EZ Board
boot - Jenna M
~ No Link For You ~ http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17295.topic

Survivor Addicts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Addicts pick (see profile for link)

RC - Chapera
Vid caps show them happy and they have the benefit of the color red for the SOS challange.

IC- None
We believe it is cancelled, no vid caps. Plus Jeff V teased that Jenna M would make a dramatic exit from the game at a challenge.

Left - Jenna M
Hopefully, Mark Burnett will find a sensitive way to deal with Mrs. Morasca's death. Jenna M will be leaving the show tonight. We aren't sure whether or not there will actually be a vote shown.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 12:12:49 PM by Puddin »

Theresa

Re:Across The Boards Picks
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 08:05:41 PM »
Thanks Puddin, i was so upset that i had to work till 8 and could not get to check the various places and you did it all for me, yippeee  your the best!!!!!!

theresa

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:Across The Boards Picks Episode 3
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 02:50:04 PM »
Thanks puddin

Okay I said that Rob C would be voted out...I think Jenna leaves but as some point they are going to have to get rid of more then one player to make the 39 days with 2 extra palyers.    So in the games i went against all the spoilers and think they still had IC.  So tomorrow if I have the lowest score you will know why!