posted this at sucks too :
Okay.. this post might upset some people and will most definitely suck the fun out of speculation, so if you don't want to be (possibly) totally spoiled, don't read this post.
disclaimer : this play by play for the Malaysian leg is drafted based on my fellows scouts and my personal xperience/knowledge (none of us work for, or personally know any of the production crew members). This is not 100% confirmed as we don't know what the final edit of the episode is going to be but we suspect a good deal of the episode will be focusing quite a bit on the teams getting out of Poland.
- Teams fly in from Poland
- Charla and Mirna were the first to arrive at KL International Airport around 4:30 am
- Chas/Beauty Queens/EricDanielle arrived at the KL International Airport around 7 am
FIRST CLUEBOX - Batu Caves
- Teams had to travel using public transport (ie. train, bus) to Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur
- Charla/Mirna was the first team to arrive at Batu Caves around 8 am to retrieve their first clue
SECOND CLUEBOX - Kg Baru mosque
- Their next clue is situated on a pedestrian bridge near the Kg Baru mosque
- The clue is a detour between eating festive cookies and drawing a batik cloth
- Charla/Mirna chose the cookies challenge
- Chas/BeautyQueens arrive at Batu Caves around 10am within minutes of each other.
- Eric & Danielle came around 10 minutes late (they might've taken the wrong bus)
- Chas possibly opted for the cookies challenge but couldn't find the location, so they chose batik.
- Beauty Queens and Eric & Danielle also chose the batik challenge
- Charla/Mirna didn't complete the cookies challenge despite locals cheering them on
- Charla/Mirna changed the detour and headed for the batik challenge where to their surprise the other teams had already reached this task.
- Beauty Queens were the first to finish the batik detour
- Charla/Mirna finished the batik detour next
THIRD CLUE - ROADBLOCK
- Next clue was to head towards a housing area in Hartamas for a roadblock
- The roadblock was to get old newspapers from houses for recycling. And they had to collect the newspaper using rickety trishaws.
- Some crew member possibly got hurt at the roadblock. (saw an ambulance in the area)
- Beauty Queens finished the newspaper roadblock. Their next clue was to head to the pitstop
- Charla/Mirna arrived and started on the newspaper roadblock
- Eric&Danielle and the Chas finished their batik detour and arrived at the newspaper roadblock within a minute of each other.
- Mirna/Danielle/Danny performed the roadblock.
- Danielle's trishaw had a flat tyre and had to be replaced
- Mirna was helped by a small boy, his sister, a lady wearing a red top and a guy with shades
- Danielle was helped by another small kid
- Mirna & Charla finished the roadblock but have problems getting a taxi, but the locals helped them.
- the Chas might've finished next, followed by Eric & Danielle
PITSTOP (possibly Carcosa Sri Negara in Kuala Lumpur)
- possible order of arrival at the pitstop :
(1) Beauty Queens,
(2) Charla & Mirna,
(4) Eric & Danielle
- Ucheynna & Joyce arrive at KL International Airport a few hours after the above teams checked into the pitstop.
- This may or may not be a non-elimination leg. We cannot confirm this, although I'm sure we're all gonna think.. what's the point of having a NEL anyway, right?"
(major credit also goes to Romeo and my other spoiler team members <3 <3 <3 )
ps. I MISS MIRNA and CHARLA *CRIES*