RFF Archive > The Apprentice

March 25 Episode

<< < (2/3) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Reality Junkee on March 26, 2007, 12:03:37 PM ---And that he should have his hands on the Hollywood Walk of Fame :groan:

--- End quote ---

Lord God, there no limit to the size of his ego! He did say that!  :rotf:

TexasLady:
I lost respect for Nicole with her snarky comment to Trump at the end of the show. It was unprofessional and had no place in the board room. If you indulge in a personal relationship when you are trying to get a job with Trump then keep it personal. I can't say I thought much of Tim either but he wasn't as bad as she was.

I was glad to see Angela get the boot, she hasn't shown much in the way of leadership. The only real contribution I can recall is the episode when they were selling a product in the super market and she signed autographs.

Heidi waffles, trying to stay in the background. The only two I see making it to the final two is Frank and Heidi. (Probably all wrong!) B:) B:) B:)

tanbuns:
Trump was always so enamored with Angela, but I am glad to see her go. It may have been the editing, but she never seemed to do or say much. I do admire her for not being willing to throw any of her teammates under the bus to save herself.

I have been reading some people thinking that Stefani will be F2. But she is another one that never is shown doing very much. It always seems to be James, Frank, and Tim!!!

PsychoJason:
Actually, Trump is now on the Hollywood Walk of Fame...they mentioned it in some news article a while back...

And latest Apprentice loser Angela is in Winnipeg next week http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/TV_Guide/RealityTV/Apprentice/Exit%20Interviews/Articles/070327_angelaexitinterview_AD for the 2007 IHHF Women's World Hockey Championship. Maybe I can dish some dirt...

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: tanbuns on March 27, 2007, 06:09:47 AM ---Trump was always so enamored with Angela, but I am glad to see her go. It may have been the editing, but she never seemed to do or say much. I do admire her for not being willing to throw any of her teammates under the bus to save herself.

I have been reading some people thinking that Stefani will be F2. But she is another one that never is shown doing very much. It always seems to be James, Frank, and Tim!!!

--- End quote ---

Angela didn't back stab, I will say that for her and she was a team player. James, Frank and Tim, along with Heidi get the best editing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version