Author Topic: March 1 Show... EP4  (Read 5516 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
March 1 Show... EP4
« on: March 01, 2007, 07:46:03 PM »
What does everyone think of the Immunity Challenge twist? I thought it was STUPID to make the decision that they made!!! DUMMIES

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: March 1 Show...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:51:03 PM »
The twist was excellent.  It was fresh, different, and made you think about what you'd choose.  If it was a tribal switch, or a merge, then  :rolleyes

But their desicion was stupid.  I'd give up the comfort just to have the numbers advantage.  It's frickin SURVIVOR for crying out loud!  You're supposed to be uncomfortable, and this is a numbers game.  They just didn't see it.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: March 1 Show... EP4
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 07:59:51 PM »
So Lilianna pays the price for comfort. She should feel real good about herself!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 09:16:21 AM »
I thought it was strange too to give up a person.  Plus to me they are not getting the full survivor experience by having food and luxories.  They do not have to work hard, they do not have to struggle.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
they prob figured they would lose next week if they gave up the luxuries...so might as well as loose someone now!! stupid move i say..casue now they are even 7-7 and they lost their strongest woman! :groan:
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Bashful

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 02:16:03 PM »
No kidding!  They are STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!  They had just lost Gary -- though he probably wasn't much of a help during the challenges -- but then to CHOOSE to vote off a person just for comfort?  CRAZY!!!!!  They compounded their STUPIDITY when those chose to vote off the strongest woman.  Who cares if she was a flirt; all that mattered was that she would help them keep winning the challenges at that point.  They were definitely getting "too comfortable" and that is going to be their downfall.    :groan:

As for the other tribe....James is MAD MAD MAD -- not to mention CRAZY and COMPLETELY ANNOYING -- but he's got the HUNGER to win big now!!!  If he doesn't get voted off because of his big mouth and antics, he just may be the one to lead this motley crew to winning some challenges and end up with the numbers when the teams merge.  I had been getting a  bit bored with these people....but now it looks like it's going to be a real Survivor experience after all.

Bashful

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 02:19:11 PM »
Oh, I have a question regarding the players...There was NO mention of anyone being gay in their bios, but I am suspicious.  Perhaps they are not telling us in the beginning so we learn it along the way, not that it's a big deal to the game.  I was just curious if anyone knows of any player actually being gay.  I guess I couldn't help suspecting Earl after his crying bit and admitting to a low self-esteem problem.  He was definitely on his pity potty!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 02:21:41 PM »
keeping fingers crossed for something good~!!

did james walk around naked ???? Man!!! What is rocky trying to do?? Be Psycho Rob?? *remember he laughed and screemed at ...**** forgot his name...adn grabbed him by the neck on the floating challege like 6 survivors ago??  and be like richard too?

Yeah I"m thinking Earl ...and Dreamz....not sure who else

Offline twiztid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 06:00:33 AM »
I thought it was Anthony doing the crying and having low self esteem. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 11:01:05 AM »
Yup it was Anthony that cried not Earl :nods:

Offline twiztid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 09:42:19 AM »
Love that Avatar Puddin.   :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 10:09:59 AM »
Isn't Dreamz married?

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 10:48:20 AM »
who cares if he's married or gay...i think dreamz is annoying and looks like him and rocky go at it tomorrow!!! should be interesting

Bashful

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 12:19:46 PM »
I thought it was Anthony doing the crying and having low self esteem. 

Yeah, LOL, I don't know why I said Earl!!    :groan:    It WAS Anthony.  Thanks for the correction!!

Offline Frnchfry34

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 06:19:24 PM »
Rob, Liliana didn't pay the price for comfort, im pretty sure it was edgardo and lisi who were the main voices behind "i really like speeling in the bed lets keep it"

if Gary was still there, Gary, LIliana, Dre, and Cassandra could have mabey swayed alex over but then again if gary wasn't forced to leave he would have went home..