Author Topic: Amazing Race All Stars Schedule  (Read 30587 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Amazing Race All Stars Schedule
« on: January 17, 2007, 10:45:48 PM »
:bar:

2/18/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1101)
EP1: "I Told You Less Martinis And More Cardio."
CBS Press release:
FOUR-TIME EMMY AWARD WINNER "THE AMAZING RACE" RETURNS WITH AN ALL-STAR EDITION, PREMIERING SUNDAY, FEB. 18, 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
"28 Days, Five Continents, More Than 45,000 Miles"

"I Told You Less Martinis And More Cardio" -- Eleven former teams return to compete in a Race around the world on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, the 11th installment of the four-time Emmy Award-winning series hosted by Phil Keoghan premiering Sunday, Feb. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS will reunite some of the most memorable, entertaining and controversial Teams from previous seasons who will travel more than 45,000 miles, spanning five continents in 28 days, with stops in such locations as Argentina, Mozambique and Chile, to name a few.  These former teams will pair up for one final trek around the globe as they battle the best of the best in a Race to the Finish Line for their second attempt at the million dollar prize.

The race begins in Miami, Fla. when Teams begin jockeying for available flights to the first destination, Quito, Ecuador.  Once there, Teams climb to an elevation of 11,040 feet during a four-hour ride through the rugged terrain of the Andes Mountain en route to their first Detour.  The All-Stars' physical stamina is tested immediately as Teams struggle to complete the Detour that will require several Racers to get up close and personal with one hundred wild horses.

2/25/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1102)
EP2: "Beauty Is Sometimes Skin Deep." 
CBS press:
Sunday, Feb. 25 
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)             
THE AMAZING RACE:  ALL-STARS -- The second team is eliminated in Chile.

CBS Press Release:
RACING TO AVOID ELIMINATION, FOUR TEAMS CONDUCT A MAD DASH IN 4x4's ACROSS THE DESERT WHERE FRUSTRATION AND ANGER BOIL OVER AND ALLIANCES ARE SHATTERED ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS" SUNDAY, FEB. 25, 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Beauty Is Sometimes Skin Deep" -- One Team's daring attempts to outsmart the competition fall drastically when a chanced flight is delayed on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, airing Sunday, Feb. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Webclues:
**A roadside confrontation causes one team to give another team an ultimatum. Is this the end of their alliance?
**Racing to avoid elimination, four teams conduct a mad dash in 4x4's across the desert. Who will make it?
**On the way to the pitstop, one team misreads a clue and falls further behind. Is this the end for them?

3/4/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1103)
EP3:  "I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit. It Is Very Weird, I Know."
Webclues:
**After attempting a 40-foot rock climb, two teams switch detour tasks. Will their decision cause them to lose time ans possibly the race?

**A racer is thrown into the wild river as they try to complete a white water rafting course. Their teammate can only watch helplessly as their race dreams possibly float away.

** At the pitstop, one team's joy turns to shock when Phil tells them that they did not get one of their clues and they have to go back to retrieve it. Is this the end of their race?

CBS Press Release:

TEAMS MUST COMPLETE A TWO AND A HALF-MILE WHITE WATER RAFTING COURSE THROUGH RAGING RAPIDS, THROWING ONE RACER TO THE WILD RIVER AS THEIR TEAMMATE WATCHES HELPLESSLY, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS," SUNDAY, MARCH 4, 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT

"I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit.  It Is Very Weird, I Know" -- At the Pit Stop, one Team's joy turns to shock when Phil tells them that they did not get one of their clues and they must have them all before checking in, on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.. 

3/11/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1104)
"No Babies on the Race!"
Weblues:

**Confusion at the detour puts one team's race chances in peril when a long standing rival overtakes them. Will they recover in time to stay in contention?
**Lies and deceit catch up with one team at the End of the World. Is this the end of the race for them?
**After reluctantly agreeing to work together with another team, treachery ensues and one team makes a critical error.
3/18/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1105)
EP5 "You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy" -
Web clues:
*Eric & Danielle taunt Joe & Bill, which quickly escalates into a war of words.
*Teams are reeling after the departure of Rob & Amber.
*Teams get up close and personal with..a rat!
*Friction begins to develop between Oswald and Danny.
*An AIDS march hits close to home with Danny.

CBS Press:
RACERS DEPART ARGENTINA AND HEAD TO MOZAMBIQUE WHERE ONE TEAM’S TAUNTING OF ANOTHER TEAM QUICKLY ESCALATES INTO A WAR OF WORDS, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS"
SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT

"You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy" - -  During a Roadblock, Teams must get up close and personal with a rat in order to receive their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, March 18, (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
3/25/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1106)
EP6: "We're Going To Trade You For Food Now."
webclues:
**A high seas adventure turns into a nightmare for Charla.
**Eric & Danielle hit their breaking point when they're pulled from an airplane they already boarded.
**Uchenna & Joyce are overcome with emotions when they see local people who makes them think about themselves.
**Charla & Mirna gamble on an incredibly risky move that could mean the difference between life and death in the race.

CBS press release:

A HIGH SEAS ADVENTURE TURNS INTO A NIGHTMARE FOR ONE RACER,AND ONE TEAM HITS A BREAKING POINT WHEN THEY ARE PULLED FROM A PLANE THEY HAVE ALREADY BOARDED, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS," SUNDAY, MARCH 25, 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
   "We're Going to Trade You For Food Now" -- As the Racers head to Tanzania, one Team takes a huge risk and puts it all on the line in an attempt to get ahead of the pack, on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, March 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network
Back to Back
4/1/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1107)
4/1/07 (Su.) 9:00 PM CBS (#1108)
EP7/EP8 "If I Were In Town, I Would Ask For Your Number"  
CBS Press:
Frustration levels hit a high for one team when locals completely ignore then and refuse to help them,while another racer attempts to stop the plane by running out on the tarmac, on a special Two-Hour airing of The Amazing Race : All-Stars Sunday April 1, 8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT.
   "If I Were In Town, I Would Ask For Your Number" --  Teams head to Warsaw, Poland where a disagreement sparks an intense argument and name calling between teammates, on a special two-hour broadcast of THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, April 1 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Webclues:
* A disagreement sparks an intense argument and name calling between Eric & Danielle.
* Frustration levels hit a high for Charla & Mirna when locals completely ignore them and refuse to help.
*Joe attempts to stop a plane by running out on the tarmac.
4/8/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1109)
EP9: - "The Way You Look, Yeah."
ONLY FIVE TEAMS REMAIN IN THE RACE AROUND THE WORLD AND ONE DUO FEELING THE PRESSURE FINDS THEMSELVES AT ODDS WITH EACH OTHER, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS," SUNDAY, APRIL 8, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"The Way You Look, Yeah" -- Some locals in Malaysia can't help but encourage certain Racers in surprising ways and one Racer offers words of advice for the Malaysian youth, on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, April 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

4/15/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1110)
"We Are Trying To Make Love, Not War"
Press release:
THE FINAL FOUR ALL-STAR TEAMS FEEL THE PRESSURE AS THE STAKES CONTINUE TO RISE WHEN RACERS PARTAKE IN A HIGH FLYING DETOUR, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS," SUNDAY, APRIL 15, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"We Are Trying To Make Love, Not War" -- Teams get a kick out of their next destination when they’re challenged by high flying Kung Fu Warriors while scaling a massive bamboo scaffold, on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

webclues:
* Conflict erupts between two teams when one pair attempts to push their way onto a crucial flight before the others.
* Teams conspire to work together to take Dustin & Kandice out of the race. Will the strategy pay off?
*Teams get a kick out of their next destination when they're challenges to break down doors and fight off Kung Fu warriors.
4/22/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS
EP11: "Good Doing Business with You."  

Web Clues:
* One team is left in a state of shock when they become victims of a deal between the beauty queens and a certain other team.
* It's a comedy of errors for one team when they struggle to operate a local car and drive it over the curb.
* Charla & Mirna make a generous offer to Oswald & Danny.
4/29/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1112)
Episode Detail: Amazing Race: All-Stars - Amazing Race: All-Stars
The penultimate leg of the race. Phil Keoghan is the host.
EP12: "Oh My God, The Teletubbies Go To War."

Clues:
* While one team is overcome with feelings of patriotism at the U.S. military bases on Guam, one person is filled with sadness, beleiveing she'll be the reason for her teams demise.
* Marked for elimination, Oswald & Danny are forced to lay it all on the line. Will this fabulous duo rise to the occasion and make it to the final three?
* Not even the thrill of zero gravity can stop one racer from urging the crew of the plane to, race faster!

5/6/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1113)
Sunday, May 6
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
THE AMAZING RACE -- The final three teams race for the $1 million prize. Phil Keoghan hosts.

futoncritic

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 10:24:00 AM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Amazing Race All Stars Schedule
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 10:50:36 PM »
 :jumpy: Best TARcon ever--save that date! :martini:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 10:55:48 PM »
:jumpy: Best TARcon ever--save that date! :martini:
I'm jealous  :meow:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 11:07:49 PM »
Oh no you aren't--you're coming with us this time if I :plane: have to come get you myself!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 11:18:34 PM »
 :-[ I don't know if I can behave myself..I'm a different person when drinking liquor  :angel:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 11:22:40 PM »
well--I'm sure we'll like the other you too! Green apple martinis on me! :martini:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 02:28:47 AM »
And the Tequila on me  :keeta:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 07:17:51 AM »
dont jump on tarcon dates yet, survivor finale is usally mothers day. there maybe acouple delays here and there cause of that and the oscars perhaps even though it doesnt air on cbs

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 11:11:48 AM »
I thought the Oscars were Feb 25th? but I don't remember for sure. And yeah CBS loves to end Survivor on Mothers day for whatever reason  :umn:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 11:25:11 AM »
I thought the Oscars were Feb 25th? but I don't remember for sure. And yeah CBS loves to end Survivor on Mothers day for whatever reason  :umn:

if the oscars are on feb25 then throw my theory out the window

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 11:28:54 AM »
I heard Babara Walters talking about it a few weeks ago ...heres the site Kogs, sorry.

The 2007 Academy Awards will be held on Sunday, February 25, 2007 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 11:38:40 AM »
Hey, Puddin, don't forget that Daytona 500 is also on Feb. 18.  :jumpy: Can't wait to see how my boy Dale does in his new Toyota no. 44!

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 11:41:52 AM »
thanks puddin, its ok

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 12:28:59 PM »
Hey, Puddin, don't forget that Daytona 500 is also on Feb. 18.  :jumpy: Can't wait to see how my boy Dale does in his new Toyota no. 44!
Oh I know Gman!! my heads going to be spinning on the 18th  :jumpy:.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 12:38:38 PM »
Oh I know Gman!! my heads going to be spinning on the 18th  :jumpy:.

watch jimmie win again  ;D

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 07:56:51 PM »
I think that the Daytona 500 will be over by then, so no conflicts with that and TAR.  Now the Academy Awards...that's a different story.  TPTB may air it twice or just on a weeknight (or either just leave it on Sunday or not air it at all).  With March Madness, we're safe, and that will help TAR shine.  So if TAR were to ever move from Sunday, I can't see that happening until after the tourney (yet another reason not to commit to just one date for TARcon.

With the show ending on 5/13, that would be nice, unless one can't participate due to the inability to get away due to Mother's Day.  With a 5/6 date, that should be great news for pretty much everyone (except Brian).  A weeknight; who knows?  BTW, as georgiapeach put it best, puddin, you're going.  Team effort to get her there everyone!  It'll be the perfect belated birthday gift!  On that note, happy birthday to you!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Realityvictim

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 06:35:31 PM »
You don't live in NASCAR heck or you wouldn't be so excited!  :groan: Red necks keeping me from getting to pick up my kid after work cause they can't walk 100 feet to the flipping million dollar overpass walkway so not only do we have the morons out cruising when we are trying to go home now we get to stop every 5 feet for Bubba to cross the road.   :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 07:00:22 PM »
lol ..I live near a race track but its only twice a year, in the summer, when there is no school. We just get all our errands done before the big week comes then end up just watching the race from home because of the heat outside :lol:

welcome Realityvictim :hithere:

Offline Realityvictim

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 07:16:49 PM »
lol ..I live near a race track but its only twice a year, in the summer, when there is no school. We just get all our errands done before the big week comes then end up just watching the race from home because of the heat outside :lol:

welcome Realityvictim :hithere:
Thanks Puddin!  I wouldn't go anywhere near it but dang it my work is across the street! UGGH!  Favorite part of Race weeks telling the rent a bums that they are NOT charging me $40 to get into my work parking
:knuckles:
We are on week 2 now last week was the 24 hours something is this weekend
So this is where I get to come and throw things when the bimbos are on? (me and the Bimbos :meow:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 11:09:11 AM »
FYI:

SUN., APRIL 1, 2007

AMAZING RACE WILL HAVE BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES FROM 8:00-10:00PM

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 11:41:37 AM »
i wonder if this is because of the masters on april8th.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 12:09:16 PM »
FYI:

SUN., APRIL 1, 2007

AMAZING RACE WILL HAVE BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES FROM 8:00-10:00PM

Just as long as it isn't "APRIL FOOL's"!! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 01:15:01 PM »
No, its for real peach  :lol:
Kogs the schedule says nothing about TAR not being on on April 8th. They are probably planning the usual Survivor Finale on May 13th, Mothers Day so are pushing the additional episode of TAR through so they can be on schedule. Just my take on it ..I really don't know.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 01:24:01 PM »
No, its for real peach  :lol:
Kogs the schedule says nothing about TAR not being on on April 8th. They are probably planning the usual Survivor Finale on May 13th, Mothers Day so are pushing the additional episode of TAR through so they can be on schedule. Just my take on it ..I really don't know.

i figured that was going to happen and there is no way they are going to project tar to the 20th and this way it gives cold case and with out a trace 2 90 min season finales if they want to do it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 01:25:47 PM »
update:

date (day) time network episode title
2/18/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1101) I Told You Less Martinis And More Cardio
2/25/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1102) Beauty Is Sometimes Skin Deep
3/4/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1103) I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit. It Is Very Weird, I Know
3/11/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1104) N/A
3/18/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1105) N/A
3/25/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1106) N/A
4/1/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1107) (Projected Date)
4/1/07 (Su.) 9:00 PM CBS (#1108) (Projected Date)
4/8/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1109) (Projected Date)
4/15/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1110) (Projected Date)
4/22/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1111) (Projected Date)
4/29/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1112) (Projected Date)
5/6/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1113) (Projected Date)