Author Topic: Kelly Clarkson on "Reba" tonight (1/14)  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Kelly Clarkson on "Reba" tonight (1/14)
« on: January 14, 2007, 05:06:38 PM »
Just came across this so I hope it's not to late for some.  Also, if it HAS been mentioned elsewhere, sorry for the repeat.  Oh, and there IS a little something about what happens on the show, so if you want to know, then scroll down.

January 14, 2007
Kelly Clarkson To Guest Star On Reba

American Idol 1 Winner and Grammy Award-Winning Kelly Clarkson guest stars on the Sundary, January 14, 2007 episode of Reba on The CW network.  Suspecting that the television station's new intern, Kelly (Clarkson), was brought in by management to be her successor, Barbra Jean (Melissa Peterman) convinces a reluctant Reba (Reba McEntire) to coax the truth out of Kelly.

Meanwhile, Cheyenne (JoAnna Garcia) and Van (Steve Howey) must break some bad news to Brock (Christopher Rich) -- they aren't naming their baby after him.  In the episode's final scene, Brock, Cheyenne and Van perform a spoof of the three "American Idol" judges. 

Scarlett Pomers and Mitch Holleman also star.  Robbie Countryman directed the episode written by executive producer Matt Berry.  Reba airs tonight from 7:30 to 8:00 PM on The CW network.

Sounds like it might be funny.  And since I don't have anything to watch at that time slot, I can see it :jumpy:

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 05:13:42 PM by Reality Junkee »