Author Topic: EP2: Pink Is the New Black  (Read 3875 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP2: Pink Is the New Black
« on: January 08, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »
Episode Detail: Pink Is the New Black - The Apprentice
Teams Kinetic Corp. and Arrow Corp. are challenged to design and manufacture a new collection of men's and women's swimwear for designer Trina Turk, then put their creations on display in a fashion show on a California beach. The reward: a trip with Donald Trump to the Playboy Mansion. Hugh Hefner, Ivanka Trump and Turk make appearances.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP2: Pink Is the New Black
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
CONTESTANTS DIVE INTO SWIMSUIT COMPETITION FOR FAMED FASHION DESIGNER TRINA TURK ON NBC’S “THE APPRENTICE: LOS ANGELES,” AIRING SUNDAY, JANUARY 14 (9-10 P.M. ET)

Winning Team Visits Hugh Hefner At Playboy Mansion

BURBANK – January 10, 2007 – Contestants dive into the competitive world of swimsuit design and create new lines for a fashion beach show in episode two of NBC's "The Apprentice: Los Angeles," airing Sunday, January 14 (9-10 p.m. ET). The episode also features a special guest appearance by Hugh Hefner.

The task for teams "Kinetic" and "Arrow" is to design and manufacture men and women's swimwear for famed fashion designer Trina Turk. While one team struggles with a runaway designer, the other argues over the finer points of a bikini. In the end, they model their swimsuit creations at a beach fashion show in Santa Monica with buyers in attendance, and whichever team sells the most wins an evening at the Playboy mansion with Hugh Hefner, founder and editor-in-chief of Playboy magazine.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 09:26:31 PM »
I didn't watch because 24 was on but just heard Carey was fired

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 07:14:47 AM »
I thought it was a good decision to fire Carey, because his men's design was GOD AWFUL!!! I am not opposed to the skimpiness of it, because I think most men's suits are too long. But PINK!!! Mrs. Tanbuns has a bathing suit that looked a lot like Carey's!!!  :lol:

Nicole maybe should have gone, because ultimately she is the one who has final say. But it is too early to start alienating your team mates by micro-managing them!!!

Although Michelle might be hard to work with, I do not believe she is the reason they lost this task. And sometimes you have to learn to work with people that you don't like!!!

I believe we are about to be treated to a good ole "cat fight" on Team Kinetic. Marisa is getting her dander up over all the attention Trump is giving Heidi. And speaking of them, what will they be doing next week, since their whole team is exempt from the challenge. Or are they only exempt from the board room?

I thought there was an ex-olympic athlete named Angela on one of these team!!! She has been strangely quiet so far.  ???