Author Topic: Some spoilerish stuff  (Read 31521 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Some spoilerish stuff
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2007, 04:55:42 PM »
More good stuff from survivorphoenix

SPOILERS S14: Survivor Fiji - "They Well Deserve to Have"
Posted by: Survivor Phoenix on Apr 14, 2007 - 06:46 AM

SURVIVOR PHOENIX
April 14, 2007

they well deserve to have,
that know the strong'st and surest way to get.
Shakespeare, Richard II, III,iii
Even before Survivor Fiji premiered, rumors were being circulated across the Survivor boards about a dark-haired woman going on a challenge run. Speculation has championed every female player, save for Lisi, in this game. Cassandra and Stacy are the last two women standing in the game. Is either one the mysterious player?

Far be it from us to point out that all remaining players in the game have dark hair, albeit with varying amounts of grey in it. Still, from what we have been told, while dark-hair will indeed dominate the individual challenges, it will not be by a female player.

A woman will wear the braided necklace only once, but whether the win is earned or given away is up for debate. The other woman will win a reward. The strongest male player, arguably, will be good competition for Yau-Man, as the latter continues his unexpected and inspiring march towards the Survivor Challenge Pantheon before he is finally vanquished.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2007, 09:35:02 AM »
Boo going to make final 5 to me means he has aligned with Earl to help them all get farther.  maybe it is only to final 5 but I do think Boo will vote with Earl and his alliance versus Alex and his.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2007, 09:45:59 AM »
I think Stacy proves whe will stick with Earl and their alliance.  But I know he will still be mad that she helped vote out Michelle.  Stacy will last longer then Mookie unless Mookie wins IC.  I think boo is also proving he will stick with Earl's alliance even if not sure about trust better to keep him close right now.  Dre is the wild card and I am curious what happens to keep him in the game so long.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »
We stil have this HII spoiler from survivorphoenix, not sure when the 2 HII's come into play?  The HII can't be used up to the final 5 and were at final 8 now.

The Earl/Yau-Man idol alliance will be successful in more ways than one. The second idol played will have an impact on the vote at Tribal Council.

The last idol gets played late in the game. It does not change the vote at Tribal Council.

Exile Island/Hidden Immunity Idols:

At least three Immunity Idols are found
Good only up to and through the F5
Idols lie in restful location inside camps
No idols found before switch, two found before merge and one after the merge
One of the idols played changes the outcome

SP

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02:13 AM »
survivorphoenix has some new info up about the Loved ones...looks like we won't be seeing the family's compete in challenges this season.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2007, 10:46:45 AM »
Good info.  They did satelitte for Austriallia too, remember peas and carrots?  But then Colby's mom showed up.