Author Topic: Some spoilerish stuff  (Read 31532 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Some spoilerish stuff
« on: December 26, 2006, 04:27:50 PM »
from this interview with Jeff:

Jeff Probst’s Thoughts Of The Cook Islands Season And What’s To Come In Fiji

The 14th season, premiering in 2007, takes place in Fiji and also has twists.  “We came up with a couple of small ones for Fiji that had a big impact,” Probst said.  “We have two immunity idols.  It’s kind of funny to talk about all this stuff.  We changed it by adding another immunity idol and we changed the location of them.  And nobody knew where they were and it became a very different game.”

The idols apparently play an important role once again.  “Idols get played next season,” he said.  “People don’t hold onto them like Yul did.  That makes for great drama because tribal council was suddenly a wild card.  Every night you’re thinking does somebody have it, are they gonna play it?”

This isn’t the only major thing Fiji’s season will deliver.  “One of the biggest decisions that’s ever had to be made on our show gets made late into the season – and it’s controversial,” he said.  “And it will definitely have ‘Survivor’ fans on one side of the fence or the other.  There will be no neutral on it.  You will think this decision was the right one or the wrong one.”

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Some spoilerish stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 04:38:57 PM »
and some stuff from Independent Travelers.com with
Katawaqa being exile island?

What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

11-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Sanjeev 
 What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When travelling from Tribe Wanted three days ago boat we passed a tiny island called Katawaqa. There was someone filming on the island and just a girl there. We weren't up close but I was wondering if anyone here knew what was being filmed? The boat driver told me they were filming something on some other islands close by as well and that the girl had been the island since the start of the month.

The best description on the girl I can give is brown hair, long, and was wearing a blue tank top but that is all we could see.

We were shocked that they continued filming her for that long there because of the rain and how cold it had been out. Not much sun!

If anyone knows it would be interesting to know what they were filming so I could watch it later on

11-20-2006, 05:50 PM 
The4Kingdoms 

Re: What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kararoboxing.com/gallery_...os/Kara_16.jpg

Does the brown haired girl look anything like her? I don't know exactly how close you got, i'm guessing not that close. Worth a shot though.

11-20-2006, 06:19 PM 
 Sanjeev 

i cant say for sure that is her, but if I was a betting man I would say yes. That resembles the girl I saw, but it was from a far. We weren't close at all but close enough that I could say that is probably her!

Bastel 

hello i work at blue lagoon and that girl in that picture along with two other woman and a man stayed in one of our ocean view bungalows. you are saying she is in the new season of survivor?

the security was tight, and the bungalows around it were not being rented out that night. no one was allowed remotely close to this area for about fifteen hours. we all thought it was for a new british show that has been taping in our area, a dating show. but that girl was definetly there, so I guess it was for survivor.

all I can really contribute to this is that I know they were getting a buffet, and theraputical work done, one of our masooses were the only person to be allowed close to the bungalow.

11-21-2006, 09:27 PM 
highblood 

With everyone else coming forward the least I could do is share what I know. Tribewanted is a different production from the Survivors program. The crew of Survivors tries their best to keep security as high as possible and there's confusion with locals about the two filming projects. Katawaqa is one of the islands that Survivors uses for filming. I hear different people are on here every couple days but am not that familiar with the Survivors program.They film these very closely, always follow the people around.

Tribewanted travels by the filming sites of Survivors on nearby islands but they have some areas restricted. I have seen the brown haired girl on the island closer to the start of the month like you said. She wears dark blue and orange colors. They have also filmed two people on the island together, instead of just one girl and that was around November the 12. One was a short Asian woman. The other was a tall man with dark hair. He was not Asian. If I had to guess, the woman is older than the man was. Both of them wear orange colors but we were not close enough to tell any details about them. Everyone else lives on other islands.

That is the extent of what I myself have seen.

11-22-2006, 12:07 AM 
The4Kingdoms 

Hey! Thanks for the info. Can you give descriptions on the other three people? and do you work in Tonga or Fiji?

11-22-2006, 06:28 PM 
Bastel 

i work in fiji. the other three people there was a young guy, brown hair, it could have been black. he seemed young, or looked young. very masculine. a small asian girl and a blonde white girl. they all looked mid twenties if I was to guess, except for the guy. he looked younger.
 this was on the 19th. i dont know where the actual show is being taped, but it seems the others posting in this thread would

12-18-2006, 02:03 AM 
Marl 

Bula! I couldn't help but notice you have been discussing Survivor here.a few weeks ago some of the players came to our village and that girl in the picture was one of them. She had a very interesting story of her time in the game!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 04:41:45 PM »
Heres TDT's calendar

Filming begins October 30th ends Dec 7th

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 09:56:28 AM »
This was posted at sucks yesterday but was locked BUT now that we have a Lily its unlocked.

thebookofspells

The last three are
Last chance to turn back
Erica
Edgardo
Lily

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 09:47:41 PM »
These are the first 3 potential castaways for s14, huh puddin?  Or just speculation?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 01:24:00 AM »
Well Erica & Edgardo were spoiled to be in the cast before the cast was released but there was no Lily but when the cast came out on Friday and we saw a Lillian then something tells me that this poster knows something....we shall see :)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 01:44:31 AM »
Ok, tks! Gee, already the spoilers are at it...and we're barely over S13!!
 :kuss: :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »
VolcanicGlass writes ... :)

I was told the picker/exilee is a woman.
Michelle supposedly ends up on Ravu, leaving Cassandra, Liliana and Sylvia without a tribe. One of them is the picker/exilee, the other two are Moto.
The picker/exilee will return to the losing tribe

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »
survivorphoenix...awesome spoilers here for episode 1 :kissy:

MOTO and RAVU

Please note
Per Jeff Probst, one tribe member will pick the tribes before the challenge.
That person will then be exiled, without participating in the challenge,
then return to join the members of the losing tribe.

We have been told the exilee is a woman.
UPDATE: The woman who picks the tribe is reportedly Sylvia.

The Immunity Challenge appears to be some form of Ben-Hur charriot race, with seven players on each tribe pulling a platform with the two remaining players of their tribe as well as some box. The winning tribe returns to the original camp, situated off the sandspit, while the losing tribe, now without any luxuries, makes their way to a new island, confirming the research done by Survivor Maps. We are told that Ravu loses this first challenge, making MOTO the "Haves" tribe and RAVU the "Have-Nots."
Astute spoilers ought to be able to work out who we were told is the first boot of Survivor Fiji.

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1309
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/S14/cast.htm

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 03:46:19 AM »
 :woohoo:
Awesome info, puddin!  Good jumpstart for our games?! 
Thanks!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 06:42:12 PM »
If you ask me

Rita = boot 1
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 07:18:22 PM »
 :jumpy: CJ are you going to help us out this season with spoilers?
rita is a good guess...I was leaning towards Sylvia for no other reason than shes exiled, does not get to bond with her tribe,shes old and comes off sort off bossy as well as a know it all in her interview.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »
oops looks like we were both wrong :D
Survivor Phoenix
JESSICA DEBEN
Los Angeles, CA
Stylist   

Tip to Survivor Phoenix : Jessica is first boot
Tip to Survivor Phoenix : leaves early
Spoiled by: Survivor Phoenix 

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 11:44:12 AM »
two seasons ago I said Tina and eveyone thoght it was Melinda.  Last season eveyone said Stephanie and I told you guys it was Seoku.  now people say Jessica and yea I have her pegged as one of the three Rita, Jessica, Erica but I just feel Rita is older will have a harder time fitting in and just wont cut it.  only time and two more weeks of press will tell.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 08:41:42 PM »
some more spoiler updates from survivorphoenix   :kissy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 11:49:51 PM »
Well Erica & Edgardo were spoiled to be in the cast before the cast was released but there was no Lily but when the cast came out on Friday and we saw a Lillian then something tells me that this poster knows something....we shall see :)

:update:   :happy:

The4Kingdoms
(2/5/07 11:45 pm)

The fourth boot of fiji is...
Liliana. 

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19387.topic

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 01:10:24 AM »
 puddin...   :ty3:  very helpful! :dancer:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
:update:

The4Kingdoms

The second/fourth boot of fiji is... oh and a quitter.
 2nd-Erica
QUIITTEHHH-Gary
4th-Liliana.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
Another Quiter!!! wowo one drops the night before and one drops during the game!  That sucks!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 05:17:28 PM »
I had a feeling Fiji would be heavily spoiled! between The4Kingdoms and VolcanicGlass/survivorphoenix  :wohoo:

more here
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1311

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 07:21:59 PM »
more ...
The4Kingdoms
 Gary and Liliana are going to new york together, just found it out. So looks like Gary quits or Liliana quits? Erica is is in new york the 15th.

what I can confirm which isn't much since SP Already did basically haha!

Boots from what I know are.

Jessica - New York on the 9th
Erica - New York on the 15th
?? ?? ??
QUIT: Gary : Was told he was going to NY with Liliana.
Liliana - New York on the 1st of March

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 01:20:18 AM »
update from The4Kingdoms
For awhile now I’ve had information such as details on how the survivors lived on the island, details on who they knew and stayed in contact with. Things that just don't seem big, but really are. Along side that I also knew dates of when they would be traveling to New York. This is a compilation of what I know.

PRE-MERGE
1st: Jessica - Ravu
2nd: Erica - Ravu
3rd: Sylvia - Ravu
4th: Gary - Moto
5th: Liliana - Moto

Possible Switch, if not.

6th: Rita - - Ravu

For Sure Switch by now.

7th: Anthony - Tribe?

Rita lands at sixth for she was voted out when the tribe was weak from food deprivation. They needed to keep strong and she was to busy trying to feed the tribe instead of working on socially saving herself. Anthony lands on 7th because pre-cast release information came to my attention that he had kept in great contact with Papa Smurf. Papa Smurf was later revealed to me to be Gary, Gary quits in episode four before or after the reward challenge, the only way the two of them really would’ve bonded is on a trip. I do know Rita lasts longer then Sylvie, and I do know Sylvie goes pre-merge. That puts Sylvie in the third spot, Rita in the sixth and Anthony is the final boot before a jury begins.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 01:30:15 AM »
 :wohoo:  great info, puddin!  Thank you bunches!   :kuss:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 08:54:59 AM »
Wow after last night  I am surprised at Erica as she seems ready to play, ut I think she will rub people the wrong way and that is how she gets booted. Must be bad to go before Slyvia as you could see she was getting on their nerves

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 11:26:23 PM »
Somw new stuff from SURVIVOR PHOENIX