Author Topic: Some spoilerish stuff  (Read 31616 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Some spoilerish stuff
« on: December 26, 2006, 04:27:50 PM »
from this interview with Jeff:

Jeff Probst’s Thoughts Of The Cook Islands Season And What’s To Come In Fiji

The 14th season, premiering in 2007, takes place in Fiji and also has twists.  “We came up with a couple of small ones for Fiji that had a big impact,” Probst said.  “We have two immunity idols.  It’s kind of funny to talk about all this stuff.  We changed it by adding another immunity idol and we changed the location of them.  And nobody knew where they were and it became a very different game.”

The idols apparently play an important role once again.  “Idols get played next season,” he said.  “People don’t hold onto them like Yul did.  That makes for great drama because tribal council was suddenly a wild card.  Every night you’re thinking does somebody have it, are they gonna play it?”

This isn’t the only major thing Fiji’s season will deliver.  “One of the biggest decisions that’s ever had to be made on our show gets made late into the season – and it’s controversial,” he said.  “And it will definitely have ‘Survivor’ fans on one side of the fence or the other.  There will be no neutral on it.  You will think this decision was the right one or the wrong one.”

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Some spoilerish stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 04:38:57 PM »
and some stuff from Independent Travelers.com with
Katawaqa being exile island?

What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

11-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Sanjeev 
 What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When travelling from Tribe Wanted three days ago boat we passed a tiny island called Katawaqa. There was someone filming on the island and just a girl there. We weren't up close but I was wondering if anyone here knew what was being filmed? The boat driver told me they were filming something on some other islands close by as well and that the girl had been the island since the start of the month.

The best description on the girl I can give is brown hair, long, and was wearing a blue tank top but that is all we could see.

We were shocked that they continued filming her for that long there because of the rain and how cold it had been out. Not much sun!

If anyone knows it would be interesting to know what they were filming so I could watch it later on

11-20-2006, 05:50 PM 
The4Kingdoms 

Re: What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kararoboxing.com/gallery_...os/Kara_16.jpg

Does the brown haired girl look anything like her? I don't know exactly how close you got, i'm guessing not that close. Worth a shot though.

11-20-2006, 06:19 PM 
 Sanjeev 

i cant say for sure that is her, but if I was a betting man I would say yes. That resembles the girl I saw, but it was from a far. We weren't close at all but close enough that I could say that is probably her!

Bastel 

hello i work at blue lagoon and that girl in that picture along with two other woman and a man stayed in one of our ocean view bungalows. you are saying she is in the new season of survivor?

the security was tight, and the bungalows around it were not being rented out that night. no one was allowed remotely close to this area for about fifteen hours. we all thought it was for a new british show that has been taping in our area, a dating show. but that girl was definetly there, so I guess it was for survivor.

all I can really contribute to this is that I know they were getting a buffet, and theraputical work done, one of our masooses were the only person to be allowed close to the bungalow.

11-21-2006, 09:27 PM 
highblood 

With everyone else coming forward the least I could do is share what I know. Tribewanted is a different production from the Survivors program. The crew of Survivors tries their best to keep security as high as possible and there's confusion with locals about the two filming projects. Katawaqa is one of the islands that Survivors uses for filming. I hear different people are on here every couple days but am not that familiar with the Survivors program.They film these very closely, always follow the people around.

Tribewanted travels by the filming sites of Survivors on nearby islands but they have some areas restricted. I have seen the brown haired girl on the island closer to the start of the month like you said. She wears dark blue and orange colors. They have also filmed two people on the island together, instead of just one girl and that was around November the 12. One was a short Asian woman. The other was a tall man with dark hair. He was not Asian. If I had to guess, the woman is older than the man was. Both of them wear orange colors but we were not close enough to tell any details about them. Everyone else lives on other islands.

That is the extent of what I myself have seen.

11-22-2006, 12:07 AM 
The4Kingdoms 

Hey! Thanks for the info. Can you give descriptions on the other three people? and do you work in Tonga or Fiji?

11-22-2006, 06:28 PM 
Bastel 

i work in fiji. the other three people there was a young guy, brown hair, it could have been black. he seemed young, or looked young. very masculine. a small asian girl and a blonde white girl. they all looked mid twenties if I was to guess, except for the guy. he looked younger.
 this was on the 19th. i dont know where the actual show is being taped, but it seems the others posting in this thread would

12-18-2006, 02:03 AM 
Marl 

Bula! I couldn't help but notice you have been discussing Survivor here.a few weeks ago some of the players came to our village and that girl in the picture was one of them. She had a very interesting story of her time in the game!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 04:41:45 PM »
Heres TDT's calendar

Filming begins October 30th ends Dec 7th

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 09:56:28 AM »
This was posted at sucks yesterday but was locked BUT now that we have a Lily its unlocked.

thebookofspells

The last three are
Last chance to turn back
Erica
Edgardo
Lily

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 09:47:41 PM »
These are the first 3 potential castaways for s14, huh puddin?  Or just speculation?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 01:24:00 AM »
Well Erica & Edgardo were spoiled to be in the cast before the cast was released but there was no Lily but when the cast came out on Friday and we saw a Lillian then something tells me that this poster knows something....we shall see :)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 01:44:31 AM »
Ok, tks! Gee, already the spoilers are at it...and we're barely over S13!!
 :kuss: :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »
VolcanicGlass writes ... :)

I was told the picker/exilee is a woman.
Michelle supposedly ends up on Ravu, leaving Cassandra, Liliana and Sylvia without a tribe. One of them is the picker/exilee, the other two are Moto.
The picker/exilee will return to the losing tribe

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »
survivorphoenix...awesome spoilers here for episode 1 :kissy:

MOTO and RAVU

Please note
Per Jeff Probst, one tribe member will pick the tribes before the challenge.
That person will then be exiled, without participating in the challenge,
then return to join the members of the losing tribe.

We have been told the exilee is a woman.
UPDATE: The woman who picks the tribe is reportedly Sylvia.

The Immunity Challenge appears to be some form of Ben-Hur charriot race, with seven players on each tribe pulling a platform with the two remaining players of their tribe as well as some box. The winning tribe returns to the original camp, situated off the sandspit, while the losing tribe, now without any luxuries, makes their way to a new island, confirming the research done by Survivor Maps. We are told that Ravu loses this first challenge, making MOTO the "Haves" tribe and RAVU the "Have-Nots."
Astute spoilers ought to be able to work out who we were told is the first boot of Survivor Fiji.

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1309
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/S14/cast.htm

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 03:46:19 AM »
 :woohoo:
Awesome info, puddin!  Good jumpstart for our games?! 
Thanks!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 06:42:12 PM »
If you ask me

Rita = boot 1
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 07:18:22 PM »
 :jumpy: CJ are you going to help us out this season with spoilers?
rita is a good guess...I was leaning towards Sylvia for no other reason than shes exiled, does not get to bond with her tribe,shes old and comes off sort off bossy as well as a know it all in her interview.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »
oops looks like we were both wrong :D
Survivor Phoenix
JESSICA DEBEN
Los Angeles, CA
Stylist   

Tip to Survivor Phoenix : Jessica is first boot
Tip to Survivor Phoenix : leaves early
Spoiled by: Survivor Phoenix 

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 11:44:12 AM »
two seasons ago I said Tina and eveyone thoght it was Melinda.  Last season eveyone said Stephanie and I told you guys it was Seoku.  now people say Jessica and yea I have her pegged as one of the three Rita, Jessica, Erica but I just feel Rita is older will have a harder time fitting in and just wont cut it.  only time and two more weeks of press will tell.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 08:41:42 PM »
some more spoiler updates from survivorphoenix   :kissy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 11:49:51 PM »
Well Erica & Edgardo were spoiled to be in the cast before the cast was released but there was no Lily but when the cast came out on Friday and we saw a Lillian then something tells me that this poster knows something....we shall see :)

:update:   :happy:

The4Kingdoms
(2/5/07 11:45 pm)

The fourth boot of fiji is...
Liliana. 

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19387.topic

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 01:10:24 AM »
 puddin...   :ty3:  very helpful! :dancer:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
:update:

The4Kingdoms

The second/fourth boot of fiji is... oh and a quitter.
 2nd-Erica
QUIITTEHHH-Gary
4th-Liliana.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
Another Quiter!!! wowo one drops the night before and one drops during the game!  That sucks!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 05:17:28 PM »
I had a feeling Fiji would be heavily spoiled! between The4Kingdoms and VolcanicGlass/survivorphoenix  :wohoo:

more here
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1311

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 07:21:59 PM »
more ...
The4Kingdoms
 Gary and Liliana are going to new york together, just found it out. So looks like Gary quits or Liliana quits? Erica is is in new york the 15th.

what I can confirm which isn't much since SP Already did basically haha!

Boots from what I know are.

Jessica - New York on the 9th
Erica - New York on the 15th
?? ?? ??
QUIT: Gary : Was told he was going to NY with Liliana.
Liliana - New York on the 1st of March

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 01:20:18 AM »
update from The4Kingdoms
For awhile now I’ve had information such as details on how the survivors lived on the island, details on who they knew and stayed in contact with. Things that just don't seem big, but really are. Along side that I also knew dates of when they would be traveling to New York. This is a compilation of what I know.

PRE-MERGE
1st: Jessica - Ravu
2nd: Erica - Ravu
3rd: Sylvia - Ravu
4th: Gary - Moto
5th: Liliana - Moto

Possible Switch, if not.

6th: Rita - - Ravu

For Sure Switch by now.

7th: Anthony - Tribe?

Rita lands at sixth for she was voted out when the tribe was weak from food deprivation. They needed to keep strong and she was to busy trying to feed the tribe instead of working on socially saving herself. Anthony lands on 7th because pre-cast release information came to my attention that he had kept in great contact with Papa Smurf. Papa Smurf was later revealed to me to be Gary, Gary quits in episode four before or after the reward challenge, the only way the two of them really would’ve bonded is on a trip. I do know Rita lasts longer then Sylvie, and I do know Sylvie goes pre-merge. That puts Sylvie in the third spot, Rita in the sixth and Anthony is the final boot before a jury begins.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 01:30:15 AM »
 :wohoo:  great info, puddin!  Thank you bunches!   :kuss:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 08:54:59 AM »
Wow after last night  I am surprised at Erica as she seems ready to play, ut I think she will rub people the wrong way and that is how she gets booted. Must be bad to go before Slyvia as you could see she was getting on their nerves

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 11:26:23 PM »
Somw new stuff from SURVIVOR PHOENIX

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2007, 07:04:35 PM »
Our Jury

We expect to hear the groans of malcontents as they read this update. Not only did we confound several posters as to who the last one hired really was, we are now being told that the order in which we initially reported the first two Jury members was inversed. To make amends, we will confirm that Lisi was indeed the one we were referencing as the last one hired.

To confirm the latest information, the first two juror members:

James - Drama doused.

Lisi - Last one hired, second one fired.

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1314

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 10:40:13 PM »
updates @ survivorphoenix

Pre-Jury:

Gary, only applicant this season, quits between TC3 and TC4- confirmed to leave after Reward Challenge in Episode 4, per vidcap evidence
Moto wins Immunity and faces choice of switching camps or losing a player
Liliana and Gary leave in same episode - confirmed by The4Kingdoms
Ravu (second coming of Ulong) loses all Immunity challenges following the switch
Remaining boots: Rita (E5) and Anthony (E6 - first man voted out)

Jury:

Jury is 9 and Final TC includes F3 players
First two jurors: Rocky and Lisi
F4: Yau-Man (F4 - late in game) and car curse lives on (winner of car does not win Survivor)
F3:

Cassandra / Dre / Earl (F4 - late in game) and car curse lives on (winner of car does not win Survivor)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 12:05:10 AM »
Keep on diggin Puddin.  I love reading this stuff. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 01:11:41 AM »
I really hope the Spoilers are right and Earl wins  :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 06:38:55 PM »
Complete Speculated Boot List:

TC1 - 19 Jessica
TC2 - 18 Erica
TC3 - 17 Sylvia
EP4 - 16 Gary Quits
TC4 - 15 Liliana
TC5 - 14 Rita
TC6 - 13 Anthony

JURY STARTS

TC7 - 12 Rocky
TC8 - 11 Lisi

MERGE

TC9 - 10 Mookie
TC10 - 9 Edgardo
TC11 - 8 Stacy
TC12 - 7 Alex
TC13 - 6 Boo ?
TC14 - 5 Michelle ?
TC15 - 4 Yau Man

Final 3 to face Jury = Dre, Cassandra, Earl

oopppsss edited to swap Lisi for Rocky  ;) boot list credits , The4Kingdoms
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:56:40 PM by puddin »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 07:58:30 PM »
DRATS! I was hoping Yau man to be in the final 3 at least!  :jam:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »
Who would have guessed that Yau-Man would be the fan favorite  :luvya:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2007, 09:27:22 PM »
Certainly not me! LOL  :flirt:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 09:55:09 PM »
:D

since we have no titles yet I'll post these here :

4/12/2007: Survivor: Fiji
Episode Detail: Survivor: Fiji - Survivor: Fiji
The tribes merge into one group and one person betrays a former alliance. At tribal council, another castaway is voted off of the islands. Jeff Probst is the host

4/19/2007: Survivor: Fiji
Episode Detail: Survivor: Fiji - Survivor: Fiji
The castaways compete for a reward that includes a feast and overnight stay on a yacht that is moored within sight of the losers back at camp. At tribal council, another person is voted off of the islands. Jeff Probst is the host

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 02:44:14 AM »
Certainly not me! LOL  :flirt:
Nor me, but I think it's great he goes far in the game.  Cool!   :tup:

Puddin, thanks for the completed boot list!  I wonder why spoiler info has been so available this season?  It's been a few seasons since we got credible info.  What was the guy's name who used to give info?  drat, my mind's a blank.  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 10:01:30 AM »
Snewser?

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 03:59:44 PM »
I think the TC9 boot is Michelle.  Survivor Phoenix has hints that Michelle makes her mark in something other than fire-making and that it has only happened once before in Survivor history.  There are links to the torch snuffer and the symbol for woman.  Only once before (in Borneo) was a woman the first boot at merge.  Also, the hints below suggest it will be a false merge and she will be the boot like Shii Ann in Thailand.  Speculation is that Michelle is picked to be part of the losing tribe and is betrayed by a former ally (Mookie).  For a detailed discussion of the hints provided by SP you can check out Blows.

SURVIVOR PHOENIX
March 30, 2007

We have the merge color courtesy of ebay, the tribe name and the players making the merge.

So, here's a question for the gentle reader. Anyone remember Shii-Ann?

For potential spoilers on the hidden Immunity Idols, please click Read more...

But first...
Who will be the last exiled player before the merge? No new players will visit Exile Island until the tribes meet again to become one.

Back to the merge: in a sequence that may end up on the Insider clips if it survives the editing axe at all, some of the Survivor Fiji women finally will get a moment to shine. Unfortunately, it is not challenge related: they design the tribal flag with all the players' names framing the border. Rumor has it that it is not quite as artistic as the merge flag Bruce designed in season 12, but it is a step up from the boring merge flag from season 13.

What Survivor producers giveth, Survivor producers taketh away. As reported at Survivor Sucks, the newly formed Bula tribe will find that Moto camp has lost its appeal when they return to it after the merge festivities. The camp will have been stripped and Mookie, the last-standing full-time Ravu player, never will get to experience "Good Times".

So what does Shii-Ann have to do with Fiji?

Beware assumptions. Just when they think they are now playing an individual game, the players will be thrown a curve at the Immunity Challenge. Players will compete as two teams of five, with the losing team going directly to Tribal Council, without passing Camp. Look for someone to get blind-sided when they are selected on the "wrong team" by Dre and that teams loses. Could it be that this is where those infamous clues finally come into play?

Or so we have heard. It could have been mislabeled.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 04:07:54 PM »
Really I had no idea that you had just posted this samiam and was just reading this and catching up on Survivor since TAR is pretty much spoiled this week :lol:
Mighty bastardly of TPTB to pull the Luxury camp goodies :lol:
OK back to playing catch up  :waves:

Who will be the last exiled player before the merge ?
No new players will visit Exile Island until the tribes meet again to become one.

SPOILERS S14: Survivor Fiji - A Merge with a Twist... or Two

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
At least it is getting more interesting now!  :tup: Thanks for the spoilers!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2007, 04:23:46 PM »
Following her fire-making fame, Michelle makes her mark
with something else that has only happened once before
in Survivor History . (03/06)

link

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2007, 04:30:25 PM »
Some help from sucks...

for the record, Michelle makes her mark with something else that has only happened once before in Survivor history doesn't *have* to necessarily mean that it is anything that Michelle did herself, it also could mean that whatever happened once before also happens to Michelle

I was bored so I went searching for that picture.
They are merging galaxies. So maybe Michelle does something at the merge?

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=19405.topic&start=201&stop=220

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 04:48:51 PM »
Snewser?
Yes, that's the one!  Thanks puddin. :hugs:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 04:50:29 PM »
Do we really think that Michelle willl be voted out?  I think it has something to do with lying or votes.  I was thinking a tie vote and she switches her vote, but not a tie with 5 people.  Can not be lieing to the person voting out that happens alot.  maybe she blabs information thinking it is a real merge and it is not.  maybe she ahs to stay at a camp alone, like steph but would that be the same as exile?  Rock paper scissor to see who wins Challenge?  Can not be gets naked happened more then once and do not see her doing that. sneak food?

I do not see Earl or Yau turning on Michelle.  Cassandra and Dre were not part of the old Moto alliance so they probably will not vote her out.

michelle takes Stacy's attention so she would vote her out, lisi as long as it is not her, Ed and Alex she is not part of the original alliance and Boo who knows.

Mookie is a wild card, he wants to stay in the game BUT would her vote her out.

How many woman have won the first IC after merge???

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2007, 04:59:46 PM »
I'm thinking they only think they are merged (at the same camp like in Thailand) but when they get to the immunity challenge, they are still on their old teams but since Ravu is down 6-4 they get to steal a player from Moto.  Dre picks Michelle, they lose and then vote her out. 

Which makes me mad.  I like little Michelle.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2007, 05:15:21 PM »
I like Michelle too, that would suck to be put on a tribe last minunte and then get booted.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2007, 11:47:07 AM »
I like Michelle too, that would suck to be put on a tribe last minunte and then get booted.

I hope that isn't what happens!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2007, 02:04:16 PM »
 :(
??
Jury Begins

EP 7 - James  (1st Juror)
EP 8 - Lisi  (2nd Juror)

Merge: Earl, Michelle, Yau-Man, Cassandra, Stacy, Dre, Edgardo, Boo, Alex, Mookie

EP   9 -  Michelle (3rd Juror)
EP 10 -  Edgardo (4th Juror)
EP 11 -  Alex? (5th Juror)
EP 12 -  Mookie or Stacy? (6th Juror)
EP 13 -  Mookie or Stacy? (7th Juror)
EP 14 -  Boo (8th Juror)

Final Four:   Yau-Man, Cassandra, Dreamz, Earl

Final Three:  Dreamz, Cassandra, Earl

source SF

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2007, 03:10:12 PM »
Final Four:   Yau-Man, Cassandra, Dreamz, Earl

Final Three:  Dreamz, Cassandra, Earl

What I like about Yau-Man is that he isn't the best looking or strongest but he has proven that he can help the tribe. I'll be sorry if he can't make it a little further. (I can't wait to see if someone thinks they have the real but fake idol!)  :lol3:

I'm not sure who I want to win out of the final 3 list.

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
  • Now all we need is The Amazing Race Canada!
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »

[/quote]

What I like about Yau-Man is that he isn't the best looking or strongest but he has proven that he can help the tribe. I'll be sorry if he can't make it a little further. (I can't wait to see if someone thinks they have the real but fake idol!)  :lol3:

[/quote]

Well Dreamz tells  the others Mookie got the Idol and by now I immagine or will by next ep that theres 2 so everyone should know and not search right?
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »

Well Dreamz tells  the others Mookie got the Idol and by now I immagine or will by next ep that theres 2 so everyone should know and not search right?

What a blabbermouth! No doubt everyone will know as the news will quickly spread, however so far only two know that Yau-man has the other idol. (Well so far as we know that is.) You are probably correct, no one will look now.  :furious:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2007, 04:55:42 PM »
More good stuff from survivorphoenix

SPOILERS S14: Survivor Fiji - "They Well Deserve to Have"
Posted by: Survivor Phoenix on Apr 14, 2007 - 06:46 AM

SURVIVOR PHOENIX
April 14, 2007

they well deserve to have,
that know the strong'st and surest way to get.
Shakespeare, Richard II, III,iii
Even before Survivor Fiji premiered, rumors were being circulated across the Survivor boards about a dark-haired woman going on a challenge run. Speculation has championed every female player, save for Lisi, in this game. Cassandra and Stacy are the last two women standing in the game. Is either one the mysterious player?

Far be it from us to point out that all remaining players in the game have dark hair, albeit with varying amounts of grey in it. Still, from what we have been told, while dark-hair will indeed dominate the individual challenges, it will not be by a female player.

A woman will wear the braided necklace only once, but whether the win is earned or given away is up for debate. The other woman will win a reward. The strongest male player, arguably, will be good competition for Yau-Man, as the latter continues his unexpected and inspiring march towards the Survivor Challenge Pantheon before he is finally vanquished.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2007, 09:35:02 AM »
Boo going to make final 5 to me means he has aligned with Earl to help them all get farther.  maybe it is only to final 5 but I do think Boo will vote with Earl and his alliance versus Alex and his.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2007, 09:45:59 AM »
I think Stacy proves whe will stick with Earl and their alliance.  But I know he will still be mad that she helped vote out Michelle.  Stacy will last longer then Mookie unless Mookie wins IC.  I think boo is also proving he will stick with Earl's alliance even if not sure about trust better to keep him close right now.  Dre is the wild card and I am curious what happens to keep him in the game so long.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »
We stil have this HII spoiler from survivorphoenix, not sure when the 2 HII's come into play?  The HII can't be used up to the final 5 and were at final 8 now.

The Earl/Yau-Man idol alliance will be successful in more ways than one. The second idol played will have an impact on the vote at Tribal Council.

The last idol gets played late in the game. It does not change the vote at Tribal Council.

Exile Island/Hidden Immunity Idols:

At least three Immunity Idols are found
Good only up to and through the F5
Idols lie in restful location inside camps
No idols found before switch, two found before merge and one after the merge
One of the idols played changes the outcome

SP

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02:13 AM »
survivorphoenix has some new info up about the Loved ones...looks like we won't be seeing the family's compete in challenges this season.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2007, 10:46:45 AM »
Good info.  They did satelitte for Austriallia too, remember peas and carrots?  But then Colby's mom showed up.