Author Topic: "Spoiler"Richard Rampages Through Survivor  (Read 2959 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
"Spoiler"Richard Rampages Through Survivor
« on: January 24, 2004, 04:03:17 PM »
Spoiler Below :o (From Kristen E-Online)

I found this link through
http://www.survivorfever.net/index8.html

Here's where you can read the article
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2004/040123.html

Lighting the Torch: I have seen the first 15 minutes of the first episode of Survivor: All-Stars, and I gotta tell ya, tubers, it's so good it makes me want to infiltrate CBS and sneak out copies of all the episodes.

Instead, I infiltrated a certain industry type, using the reliable "stiff martini" technique, and said industry type had startling revelations about the new twists of All-Stars.

SPOILER ALERT! (Skip the next paragraph if you don't want to know!) According to this insider, for at least the first few episodes, two Survivors are voted out of the losing tribe at each tribal council. That particular tidbit explains why they're starting with 18 castaways--two more than usual. Furthermore, other Survivors make surprise appearances later on in the show, shocking the whittled-down competition, à la the hunks in Average Joe. I also hear that Richard Hatch does something shocking, which could get him disqualified. And let me tell you, it's a kick in the underpants.

And after an interview session with Jeff Probst and Mark Burnett, Jeff dropped this lovely little bomb: "This season we have the first bona fide romance. It's the first real romance--not a hookup, not sex--romance, which is way better. It can be a big impact on the game, especially if it becomes public knowledge within the camps."

And ladies, you're going to eat up this little tidbit about my former (imaginary) boyfriend, Ethan. Probst says, "Ethan has had a lot of women surrounding him since the show, in one way or another, and it was kind of the running joke. Rob Mariano said in the beginning he was outing every relationship he knew of if it helped him in the game. And early on, he's going, 'So Ethan, you've got one [fling] over here and over here and over here.' "

Yep, get ready, y'all, this might just be the best Survivor yet.

I'm only posting what I read..I don't know if any of it is true? ~puddin~ ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2004, 09:19:38 PM by ~puddin~ »

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
Re:"Spoiler"Richard Rampages Through Survivor
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 07:28:13 PM »
I read that too puddin but the link you posted is broken cuz you accidently added the word article in the link. ;)

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2004/040123.html

here what it should have been.

Looks like richard gets himself in trouble on all-stars.
BRL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 07:57:06 PM »
Thanks BRL ;)..I didn't even notice..
I just saw a new commercial on CBS..I wish that I could capture pics from the TV??..It's going to be so good! :o

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 10:33:16 PM »
Now I am really excited to see the show.  Two get voted off at TC.  WoW.  I am looking forward to seeing who it is with the romance.  Could it be cute Colby or cute Rob M.  Do you suppose the twist with survivors appearing later on in the show might include none other then Jonny Fairplay?  Thanks for posting this spoiler.