Author Topic: Finale:This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3  (Read 23659 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Finale:This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 08:44:39 PM »
( thanks to messhall )

Nate: Snap (I swear he said this) Give you props, Yul, gonan put you in light like Godfather, very intelligent, played smart, Ozzy other side, you I see as the warrior but wanna see strategy how you played better than Yul

O: played pivotal role in ultimate fate of game, early position of being the Yul in my tribe, threw challenge to get Billy out, then we merged and relied on myself, maybe I played up surfer dude but for me it worked

Nate: Becky you got mob boss and warrior, why do you deserve it over them

Becky: I was lucky to be with them but you don't know all the sessions we had, we decided together,

Jeff; Satisifed?
Nate: No. Becky you saying you ran this?
Becky: No, but we relied on each other, I know from jury point of view I didn't take risks but I rejected idol before council, he offered it to me but I said no, I wanted to earn it

Nate: Cool

Jenny: Yul, what do you think is more important in winning, physical or strategic?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »
Yul: clearly social, happy to let Ozzy set himself as target, deflected off of me...
Jenny: I respect that, good luck to all three

Pavarti: Congrats. Beckers, I was floored that you put yoruself in position in fire making challenge and now I find out you declined offer of HII, convince me you want to win

B: could not sit here proud if I accepted idol want to win the way I am proud
P: Okay

Rebecca: congrats, Y/O: I'm torn between you two, Yul strategic, Ozzy every challenge, both tell me something I don't know

Yul: main reason to be here was minorities not represented, amercia to see Asian American men, want to be spokesperson for this

Ozzy: In line with Y, similiar goals, changing stereotypes, to come here and dominant in a lot of different aspect will change perceptions, (Joanthan kinda smirks at something) we can change world a little

R: that helped a lot

Adam: you four are painfully boring thru TC, get to point, Ozzy, talk trash about these two.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 08:52:24 PM »
Ozzy: Alright, Yul didn't work as hard as he could, Becky a lot was riding on coat tails and fire making?? After 39 days you got to do

A: that's fine.

Candice: you guys made it after mutiny is cool though I'm not sitting there. Yul, you kinda beat around bush with questions, you say what people want to hear, so yes or no. I fyou say anything other than yes or no I won't vote fo ryou. My impression is that you have been working this jury (Jon smiling) Is that true

Yul: Yes!

C: Thank you, that was tough for you

Yul starts to speak they laugh and Candice said I have to think about this, you broke rules

brad: Ozzy, what has been most challenging experience in your life

O: relationship with my dad, the man can't be around and doesn't want to take responsibility, I take effort to get to know my family, father never been there for me, persont hat created you doesn't want you around or whatever (he is getting upset now and stops speaking) anyway that is the hardest experience

B: thank you for sharing that

Sundra: Miente!! My people! One thing you have discovered about yourself or life in general

Ozzy: Pure love, nothing here expcept your mind, soul, body. Learning to love undconditionally don't want to sound like a hippy, skippy dippy but...

Becky: kept askign what time it was, everything I set by time, letting everythign go is scary, have learned how to take moment for myself

Yul: new self confidence, lot of fears here, i now believe in myself.

Sunra; Pleasure, you guys are beautiful people, good luck

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 08:55:44 PM »
Jon: Congrats, you played hard and you played me! Yul very polite, half of politic, your future constitutients watched the season, telling half truths and half lies, tell them

Y: did a lot of manipulation, I would never do this outside game, I have ability to manipulate but overall game I stayed true to original poeple, anyway I hope that answers questions

Jon: You are talented with enviable ability to win challenges, superhuman things, I have found on occasion to find you arrogant and you act like a prince to me, I am uncomfortable giving a million to someone with issues of entitlement, how is giving you a million gonna make you a better person....

O: go back to school, had to pay for myself, will complete higher education, after, love to change the world for better, honestly

Jon: thank you guys

Jeff: give them some time to think about it before voting...
commercial

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 08:58:16 PM »
Sundra was giving Ozzy a lot of winks and blowing kisses  :cmas27 :kisses. It looks like she might vote for him? hmmm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 09:02:07 PM »
time to get to the vote .. vote for the winner

Shows Jonathan votes for Yul
Shows Parvati votes Ozzy
Jeff does his corny " for the last time I'll go get the votes "

NOT gonna have to wait untill they get home
Jeff walks off into the jungle and arrives on stage  :cmaslol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 09:05:33 PM »
Jeff likes this season yadda yadda

votes
YUL
OZZY
YUL
YUL
OZZY
OZZY
3-3

OZZY
YUL

TIE

OMG

IM GOING TO PASS OUT

YUL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 10:03:36 PM »
Good job puddin!

At least Ozzie won the car!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2006, 10:05:26 PM »
At least that Peach, lol.
glad this season is over ..Fiji looks great!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 08:17:28 AM »
WHO voted for who... I wanted to see who the jury voted for.  They all looked pissy.  I felt bad for Becky no one really cared about her in the final.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 10:52:46 AM »
If wiki has the final jury votes listed I couldn't find it.  Fantasy Survivor updated without  them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 11:03:22 AM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 11:27:25 AM »
 :groan:  I didn't slide the screen over.   Thanks puddin'!!!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 01:09:55 AM »
Puddin, thanks for posting who voted for who in the final.  I guessed right as we were all discussing it at work.  We all knew Sundra voted for Ozzy as she kept winking at him but also they seemed to have a close bond as they hugged alot.  I knew Jenny didn't vote for Yul.  She doesn't seem to be a very pleasant person and her comment about not flipping for Yul if she was approached by him.  So does that mean she did not get along with Yul when they were in the original tribe.  I have to thank Adam for keeping his word and giving Yul the vote.  Good things will come to Adam for that.  I am sad that this edition is over now. :cmas4