Author Topic: I think tonight was the best show ever  (Read 17979 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
I think tonight was the best show ever
« on: November 23, 2006, 08:13:16 PM »
Why do they show the best show of Survivor in a long time on Thanksgiving, where NO ONE will be watching. I think tonight would have really revived the 'spirit' of Survivor, and I am afraid that no one saw it!

It really was a nail biter, with great strategy, and not much focus on challenges! GREAT SHOW CBS!!!

Rob

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: I think tonight was the best show ever
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 08:28:40 PM »
It rocked. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 08:35:31 PM »
BEST. EPISODE. EVAH

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 08:47:26 PM »
My bf was watching something else in the other room and I told him he was missing the best show evah  :jam: ! I learned a lot and now think Sundra wins the $$$..call it a gut feeling.

Bashful

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 12:43:32 PM »

It really was a nail biter, with great strategy, and not much focus on challenges! GREAT SHOW CBS!!!

Rob

Absolutely the BEST!   :woohoo:    I was on the edge of my seat and cheered when Yul was spared using his immunity idol. 

We're down to 8 now--4 men and 4 women and equal former tribe members.  This is going to be gooooood!!!  I vote they get rid of Adam next, just to shake up the girls and watch them scramble, lol.   If not him, then Candice, the traitor and formidable player.    :yess:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 09:58:33 PM »
I hate Candice so much. lol. I think Parvati is going next though. Then Adam

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 11:37:19 AM »
Nah, I agree with Trevor (his article on the home page).  Candice will be next to go.

And I loved last night's episode!  Just the game talk between Yul and John kept me glued to the screen.  Although, every episode this season has been good, this one just rocked!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 01:29:39 AM »
Why do they show the best show of Survivor in a long time on Thanksgiving, where NO ONE will be watching. I think tonight would have really revived the 'spirit' of Survivor, and I am afraid that no one saw it!

Rob
I thought the same thing, Rob!  Why couldn't they air a recap or NO show on Thanksgiving?  Whatever, it was really one of the best eps in a long time.  The dialogue between Yul / Jon and all of Jon's confessionals were great, although Jon is not one of my favs. 

Loved how Yul told his tribemates he has the HII, and Sundra's and Becky's reactions. 

This episode brought back memories of S1 & S2, my two fav seasons! 
:woohoo: 

S13 has been the best since Rupert and Johnny Fairplay seasons!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 10:43:44 AM »
Ok...so I missed the show because I was stuffing my face..and I hadn't gotten around to watching it at cbs.com   but after reading this thread I HAD to go watch it...OMG!!!!!!  It was great..I was going nuts when Yul told John about the II....I thought he was going to go back to the others and blow Yul's plans...Thank Goodness he didn't.  And OMG!! I was on the edge of my seat during TC....I wasn't too secure in John doing the right(for Yul anyways..lol) thing.  And just a note about the previews for next week's show....they call John a rat and berate him for turining again...hey isn't this show called S U R V I V O R ??  The object is to survive(stay alive in the game using any means necessary) and John did that by voting with Yul...Im NOT a John fan, but I understand him, I would have probably done the same thing, and so would the rest of them had they known Yul had the II and it was their stay in the game at stake.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 04:56:41 PM »
 :ythat:  PPG!  You're absolutely correct.  Most of us would've done the same to get us further in the game of Surviving and winning.  Not that Jon will win, but ya hafta give him credit for really workin at it!!
I hope Jon the Rat's actions will REALLY work in YUL's favor and Yul will win!  :jam:

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 08:19:55 PM »
I'm going to join everybody else in naming Thursday's episode as one of the best there has been in a really long time.  The whole Jonathan crossing over saga was thrilling.  Candice is the next to go.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 10:50:35 PM »
I can only pray.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 08:59:02 AM »
I so hope Johnathon makes it to the final two, because the 'rates and snakes' comments he'll get will be awesome!
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 11:20:30 AM »
Why wouldn't someone take Johnathan to the final 2? He is the rat of the season, and there is NO way he could be ANYONE at the end!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 01:49:02 AM »
That's for dang sure, Rob!  I doubt Jon will make it that far, but if he does...ohhh what drama! 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 07:35:29 AM »
People may start to realize they NEED to take him. Johnathon will just assume he's playing a good game.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 11:46:15 AM »
I don't see Johnathan making the Final two, let alone the finale.  I think he'll be gone the episode before the finale because the Aitu tribe is only using him for the extra vote, and then they'll dump him. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 12:13:48 PM »
But if they were smart, wouldn't they keep him around?

Bashful

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 03:09:14 PM »
One certainly would think that it would be a good game move to keep Jonathan around in order to be more secure with votes in the final two.  But anything can happen, as we know.  Remember Ian stepping aside to let Katie go to final two with Tom?  He must have made peace with his conscience for something he said or did, but he could have won the game!  I only hope nothing like that happens to Yul, who I have been rooting for since day one.  Oh, back to Jonathan....he could become so annoying that people can't wait to vote him off!   :lol3:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 04:49:45 PM »
Oh, back to Jonathan....he could become so annoying that people can't wait to vote him off!   :lol3:
Kind of like Cole, lol.   :snics:

I sure hope Yul makes it to the end too, Bashful.  I have my money on him to take the money.  I can picture Yul taking Johnathan, but a very slim chance he will.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 06:35:39 PM »
If Yul's plan to work to perfection, I think he'd stay loyal and take Becky to the Finals with him.  He would still win and still look like an all-around good guy.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Bashful

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 11:54:07 PM »
Trevor, that is exactly what I hope he does.  I can't see Yul just taking someone into the final two because he feels he can win against him/her, like Jonathan.  Becky should be the one.  If so, it will be the most honest alliance to go all the way to the finals in the history of Survivor.  I would so love to see Yul win this by having just played the best possible game and without having to back stab or lie to anybody to get there. 

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 11:03:11 AM »
I really like Ozzy too,I like all 4 from that group and it would be great if they were the final 4.Very refreshing.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 08:34:59 PM »
Me too...really like ALL four Aitus.  :cmas9 :cmas9  If they end up F4, it would be the first time I've loved all four, & will be happy if any of them win!  :jumpy:

Just hope Jonathan doesn't mess up things for the Aitus!!  :groan:

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2006, 09:11:04 AM »
Does anyone else think Yul may make a move for jury votes next week and sacrifice Jonathan?  If he was going to make that move, it would be next week.  He has the numbers at 5-2.  Plus at this junction it would still be seen as a move to save the integrity of the game.  It would still seem noble.  I'm saying the odds of Jonathan possibly going home next week are at least close to 50-50.  I'm not sure if I've ever seen this level of hatred towards another tribemember.