Author Topic: Chillones All-Star Spoilers (Warning!)  (Read 23337 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Chillones All-Star Spoilers (Warning!)
« on: January 20, 2004, 09:31:20 PM »
This is what I got in my e-Mail  ~

Greetings and a belated Happy New Year to all ...

Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday.  Just wanted to send out a quick note to let you all know that I've written a new story (with spoilers) about my recent adventures in Panama and the Pearl Islands.  Please visit:

http://www.thechillone.com

My story is posted in the "Recent News" section/banner of my website.  I've also added some pics of the filming sites for All-Stars.  Check them out too!

Since this story contains viable information about unaired episodes of Survivor: All-Stars, it does come with a Reader Warning.  If you think spoilers might make your Survivor viewing experience less enjoyable, please do not continue to read my newest adventure.

I would love your feedback.  If you do decide to read my newest adventure, titled "Piece of ASS", let me know what you think.  Feel free to send me an email at c1@thechillone.com.

Finally, I encourage you to send this file on to all of your Survivor and Reality TV friends (but please do not reveal the content).

Well, thats it for now.  Enjoy 2004 and tune in February  1st for the season premier of Survivor: All-Stars.  It will be a GREAT season !!!

All the best,
The ChillOne

P.S.  My story requires Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.  For a free copy visit:
http://www.adobe.com

OK..great..It won't open for some reason!! >:( I did read this yesterday??What I'll do is post a summary ..found this at  http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2  posted by fatevilcanuck
(thank you sucks)

Chillone's Report (Summary)

- 1st person off voted is Ethan (mentioned to CO by two different people)
- Mogo Mogo does poorly in the challenges
- Final 7 order

Shii-Ann,
Alicia,
Tom,
Rupert,
Jenna L,
Final 2 Rob M and Amber

My Comments and Assumptions on the Above

- Ethan going first fits with the SNN Spoiler of a male going first
- Final 3 of Jenna, Rob, Amber fits the final 3 spoiler of 2 females and 1 male
- Since the Argentina group is full Ethan is part of the Mexico City group
- That leaves 5 players (Sue, Jerri, Colby, Lex, Kathy) to fill 3 spots in the Mexico City group
- The other 2 are the first 2 members of the jury

I'll post more later when the chillone site works ;)!!

Theresa

Re:Chillones All-Star Spoilers (Warning!)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 09:34:11 PM »
thanks puddin, i appreciate you posting that.

theresa

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 01:08:33 AM »
Thank you Puddin.  I was debating on reading this as I do enjoy the spoilers but I was thinking I should watch the All Stars without reading the spoilers but I guess my curiosity got to me.  So now, let's see if this unfolds the way it has been written.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 12:52:55 PM »
Good summary

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2004, 01:53:02 PM »
Yeah Texan but I can't take credit for it :-[..And Bathfizzy don't feel bad..as someone else mentioned there are a lot of things here that don't make sense..although if you read snewsers boot sheet chillones spoilers match?

Ok ..read a silly article that someone at sucks posted a link to..I'll post it I don't think that it's a spoiler? but I'll stick in here just incase?

From In Touch Magazine (Jan 26, 2004)

By Jennifer Birn

The best of the best are back to do battle again in a special All Star survival contest.

Reality TV addicts who need another Survivor fix will be getting it with Survivor: All Stars, premiering on CBS February 1. Once wasn't enough for these contestants, who couldn't wait to tough it out again – but this time, they're prepared to stop at nothing to win the ultimate prize and be crowned the best of the best. They're more scheming than ever, and it's guaranteed to be feistier and a whole lot sexier than previous season.

Sex
Get ready for some raunchy reunions! Rob C. told In Touch, "There will be multiple couples that have already had sex!"  :oRumors are swirling that Jenna M. is dating Ethan, but whether she'll enjoy competing against his other exes remains to be seen. "Ethan's in so much trouble, because so many of the chicks who have hooked up whim are here now, and they're shooting for revenge. He's going to have his hands full," Rob M. said. But Colby pointed out, "It won't happen. You can't bathe or shave. You're not only smelly, but women have hair in places where they normally don't."

Jealousy
Jerri made no friends in the Australian Outback, and she's making enemies again. "It's going to be evil," she warned. "I'm playing both sides of the fence. Basically, I'm considering it to be my biggest acting gig ever." But Rudy won't be fooled. "You can't trust anybody," he said. "But without an alliance, it's hit or miss." And watch out for Susan and Tina, too. Susan said, "Not that I hate [Tina's] personally, it's the way she talks. I think she pissed her money away and needs change in the bank." Tina is also watching her back: "Any non-winner is a threat," she said.

Fighting
Shii Ann is gearing up for battle with Richard. "Who doesn't want to go up against the master?" she said. If there could be just one player, he would be the one I'd want to compete against." Kathy, however, is not a fan of his. "I really can't stand Richard," she said. "I don't want to see his fat ass!" But the ladies should be warned: Richard is ready for them. He told In Touch, "I'm looking forward to getting rid of all of them. I'm just ready for all of them to go home, so I can collect my next check." And Rob C. promised, "There's going to be a lot more personal attacks. It's going to be, 'I don't like that guy, he's a drunk' or 'She slept with that guy at that party!'" And Rob M. added, "I'm definitely going to get in people's faces."

Who's who

Lex van den Berge
Most likely to bare all
Lex got a new tattoo for this game, and he wants to show it off.

Richard Hatch
Most likely to win
Super-confident Richard is sure he'll win again. He warns, "I know each of them, and I'm prepared to strike."

Amber Brkich
Most likely to make out
Amber's considering an All-Star stud hookup: "There are a couple of good-looking Survivors," she says.

Alicia Calaway
Most likely to lose
She is just too nice for this game. "It's impossible to lie to them and stab them in the back," Alicia admints.

Ethan Zohn
Most likely to break hearts
Watch out ladies, this guy has quite a reputation. "Ethan is the biggest Survivor whore there is!" says Boston Rob Mariano.

Jenna Lewis
Most likely to stay warm!
She's prepared to share her sleeping bag with anyone! Who will it be?

Colby Donaldson
Most likely to: Sleep alone.

Tom Buchanan
Most likely to: Make us laugh!

Rob Cesternino
Most likely to: Make peace.

Susan Hawk
Most likely to: Shout!

Rupert Boneham
Most likely to: Scare us all.

Tina Wesson
Most likely to: Freak out.

Jerry Manthey
Most likely to: Make enemies.

Rudy Boesch
Most likely to: Make friends.

Rob Mariano
Most likely to: Start trouble.

Shii Ann Huang
Most likely to: Cry

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien
Most likely to: Fight!

Jenna Morasca
Most likely to: Hook up!  

Comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2004, 08:27:40 PM »
update on Chillone..
there's a article on  http://www.canoe.ca/JamSurvivorAllStars/jan21_survivor-can.html  
I'll just post the part that I found interesting..

{ In late-breaking news though, ChillOne tells Jam! Showbiz that Tina is the first boot and Ethan is second.}
I don't know if it's true..I'm just posting what I read..puddin ;)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2004, 10:12:01 PM »
Humm. ChillOne changing his story already! Sounds like he doesn't really know!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2004, 12:52:37 AM »
Update from Chillone's site..he did change his first boot to Tina..not Ethan~

Now, for those of you who read my most recent spoiler story, "Piece of ASS," I've posted a new .PDF document containing some new, supplemental intel direct from The Man.  I got this new intel last week, but was away and could not update my website.  My apologies.  Anyway, it can be found here:

http://www.thechillone.com/POA_Update.pdf

Not sure if my source will be providing more information, but if he does, I'll post an announcement at www.thechillone.com, so, check-in every once in a while.

Theresa

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2004, 10:56:23 AM »
Can someone that opened that post it.  i am on another comp and can not open files.

theresa

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2004, 07:38:51 PM »
The problem Theresa is ,I don't know how to copy the PDF? I captured one screen..click on the paperclip thingy..it takes awhile to load!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 07:43:32 PM by ~puddin~ »

Theresa

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2004, 10:35:02 AM »
Logo, you don't have to read them...

Theresa

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2004, 08:27:36 AM »
That is really weird.  Why would they lie to you?  They of course want to be right.  i don't even know why i am replying to you because last night when i read your post all i did was rolled my eyes.

Actually i am only replying because i have a question for everyone else.  Has Chillone changed his picks?  Does her still say Tina?  Is there a link where He makes his picks?

theresa

Theresa

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 08:32:17 AM »
Never mind.  "Open the file doofus and then you dont have to ask that, lol."  Thanks for posting the screen shot Puddin.  

theresa

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 12:18:55 PM »
 ;D What you said Theresa!!....Anyway...Chillone usually posts on sucks ~
http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2004, 08:02:36 PM »
bump :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2004, 09:20:28 PM »
Did ya'll notice the Rupert,RobM,Amber,Jenna L Pact on this past Thursday? It would fit right in with Chillone's final four!!
- Mogo Mogo does poorly in the challenges
- Final 7 order

Shii-Ann,
Alicia,
Tom,
Rupert,
Jenna L,
Final 2 Rob M and Amber

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2004, 09:27:37 PM »
Thought that I'd bump this up~

http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=686

Kathy Makes the Merge?
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien sporting a Blue Buff appears to indicate that she will be safe at least until the merge. Plus more...
SNN
Saturday, February 14, 2004

By:  The Wingedmonkeys

Message board user "Efjendar" at Survivor Blows uncovered a picture of Kathy at this website store where Kathy is hawking the sales of Vermont Teddy Bears. In the promotional photo (seen below) she is wearing her Survivor: All-Stars outfit and a Blue Buff. That buff may be the official one used once the merge takes place, when competition turns from Tribal to Individual. The colors used for the existing three tribes, Saboga, Mogo Mogo, and Chapera, are yellow, green, and red, respectively.

In addition to the photo indicating that Kathy made the merge, the website further tells us that Kathy used a Vermont Teddy Bear as the keeper of the rice while on the island.  From the website:

"Kathy reports that her Vermont Teddy Bear was a great luxury item. "To me, he represented innocence and a 'no worries' type of attitude," she said, "which helped me stay focused and grounded. And he was a constant reminder of friendships, on the island and back home, which gave me strength. He also made a really great pillow!" Kathy also tells us that her Bear became an important "watchman" of sorts on the island, serving as the "Keeper" of the all-important rice!"

We last saw (in Episode 3) Mogo Mogo with only one out of three locks opened for their chest containing the rice. However, last week the tribe did win a clue to help them find their 2nd key. Will Mogo Mogo win another reward soon to help them unlock the 3rd and final one? If the site is telling the truth, apparently

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2004, 10:25:17 PM »
Puddin, you have good observations.  Yes you are right the pact between Rob M, Amber, Rupert and Jenna look good.  I hope the chillones picks are right to the end.  I am in a Survivor pool at work and I have Rob M as one of my guys and I hope it wins me $20.  So keep these spoilers coming.  I like the nice blue colour of the buff that Kathy is wearing, it is such a nice shade of blue.  Cute teddy bear also. ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Chillones All-Star Spoilers (Warning!)
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2004, 09:18:07 PM »
Cheers to CO!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 07:42:16 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2004, 11:29:33 AM »
Email~

Greetings again ...

First off, I'd like to send a big welcome my newest mailing list members.  Thanks for swinging by my website and signing up!

Well, we're down to the Final 7 and I'm pretty psyched that my primary intel from Panama (also the Final 7) has played out flawlessly.  So far, so good.  But now things REALLY get interesting.  You know, when I arrived in the Pearl Islands this past December, the locals I met were told "don't tell him anything!"  Well, as luck would have it, a few of them did.  Why did they do this if they were told not to?  Well, most of the folks I spoke to were quite upset that their simple lifestyles were so disrupted for the 6+ months during production of BOTH Survivor 7 and All-Stars.  But was I being set-up?  Bamboozeled?  That's the big question ... answers start to flow tonight.

Now, I do think I know who will be getting the big boot tonight, but will not say in this email as I'm not sure if everyone has read my short story, "Piece of ASS."  If you haven't, and have an interest in potentially knowing who might be voted off tonight (or a general interest in Survivor spoiling), click here (it's FREE):

http://www.thechillone.com/all-stars.pdf

RupertRocks33

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2004, 01:02:26 AM »
He had Shii Ann and Alicia mixed up.