Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 53657 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Heroes
« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2007, 10:02:04 AM »
Didn't Charles DeV have some kind of a power to enter a persons subconscious, or dream state or something like that? I'm thinking of the time Peter visited him, and was hidden, but he knew Peter was there. I'm rewatching the first season now, but wasn't Peter back in time or something?

Hey Blondie!  :waves: No, not alone. I'll try to keep active here. :)
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2007, 02:00:47 PM »
Nice Chops blondie!~
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2007, 05:25:50 PM »
 :waves:

Thanks CeeeJay, I am working on all the characters bio's with photo's, I think that will help keep us straight.  This is what I know about Charles.

Charles Deveaux                    father of Simone Deveaux and a    (deceased)   former patient of Peter Petrelli.

After finding success via the stock market, he founded the Deveaux Society to "fund causes that bettered the world."  He owned the Deveaux Building, the rooftop of which is a frequently-visited location in the series.

Charles appeared, whether as a dream figure, as part of a time-travel journey of Peter's, or by some other mechanism is left deliberately unclear — and seemed able to see Peter while the latter is invisible to others in the dream (Such as his mother and Simone). Charles was part of a previous generation of "heroes", with Angela Petrelli and Kaito Nakamura, and he seemed to be aware of Linderman's and Angela Petrelli's plot. However, he seemed to be quietly opposed to their machinations, and firmly believed that Peter's love and compassion, rather than Nathan's ambition, would save the world.

In season 2, Kaito implies that Charles' death may have been due to foul play, rather than by succumbing to his illness.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2007, 08:25:47 AM »
What is Kristin/kirsten Bell's what ever her name is Character?? I read she was in the show and can't figure it out.

She is from Veronica Mars if anyone is wondering and plays the voice on Gossip Girl

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2007, 08:51:46 AM »
Isn't she joining the cast on Monday?

Blondie, your input here is invaluable.  :jumpy:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2007, 08:52:41 AM »
Bell will be starring as another Elle when Heroes hits the airwaves this fall.

Elle is a sexy, mysterious lady -- sounds a lot like Jessica Collins' character -- with connections to Peter, Claire and Mr. Bennet. Reports say that the character will commit a serious crime when she appears in October, but her true alignment will be up in the air.

Will she be a Suresh or a Sylar?

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2007, 08:59:30 AM »
I say she kills Sylar.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2007, 09:00:55 AM »
Bell's character, Elle, has not been fully exposed to fans at this point.  She may be good, she may be evil, but the barest of indications is that she is definitely a force to reckon with.  At one point there was some talk from the Heroes camp that Bell would fill the role of an in-development character who would be someone that had been aware of their powers far longer than most of the heroes we have met up until this point.

Of course, the rumor mill has Bell playing the mysterious assassin that has been knocking off the consortium.  Still more speculation has Bell being a façade for the insidious “Boogie Man.”

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2007, 09:09:10 AM »
I just picked up the Heroes season one DVD. Really enjoying it so far, and will be looking for more notes on things I've missed. Saw the original pilot episode, most of it was the same, but there were some minor plot points that were different. One of the most notable was Ted Sprague being found in Molly's house, and no mention of Sylar.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2007, 09:09:45 AM »
 Bell and Kring let us in a little on her character saying that she’s unlike most of the heroes we’ve seen to date as she really loves and has embraced her power. Elle was raised by The Company and serves as a cautionary tale of what can happen when someone is fully aware of all her power her whole life and doesn’t just discover it on her own. As for what her power is, Bell and Kring wouldn’t confirm (although there’s been rampant speculation that Elle’s power is somehow related to electricity), but they did say that Elle is “a little messed up in the head” and has “very few boundaries”. Added Bell, [Elle] “doesn’t have the ability to decipher right from wrong” and her intense personality lends itself to Elle’s moral ambiguity. Elle is strong in her convictions and her actions and whatever she is doing she wholeheartedly thinks she’s doing the right thing. Whether she’s a hero or a villain might not be obvious at first…but is it ever?

When we first meet Elle she’s going to be on the hunt for Peter Petrelli. Although it’s a little unclear as to what their relationship is, Elle has ties to Peter’s disappearance and seems to have a lot of info about Peter’s past. It might be a little bit before we truly understand Elle’s relationship with Peter because although she appears in episode 5, we won’t see Elle again until episode 8 during which we will learn a whole lot more about this mysterious new hero. But Peter isn’t the only hero Elle is connected to. Kring and Bell also told us that she has ties to HRG and Claire, whom supposedly Elle has an “interesting connection” to. And don’t be surprised if Suresh knows a thing or two about Elle - they also have some kind of tie.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2007, 09:28:03 AM »
I say she kills Sylar.

Okay we know she is a killer.  When Hiro's Dad (Keito) was pushed off of the building, he said I never would have thought it was you. I have always thought that robed person was a woman. It was a small person, that looked to me like a woman.

We know she has had and known about her powers for a long time, so probably knows all of the first generation company members/

But then again, I think if she can't fly, it is not her. I was also thinking about West, because he is kinda small framed, but unless he knows the company, which with his explaination of  how he was on his bike then in his room, I don't know if he would know the company, but maybe he is not telling everything he knows.

Any Ideas?

I am not sure, my vote is going with Bell

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2007, 09:35:55 AM »
It could be West, though I don't think so. I will agree there is something not 'right' about him.
I think if Bell is the huntress, she has the power to manipulate others. Making Keito jump off the building, and Peters mother mauling herself.
What made me think that was when it was revealed her wounds were self-inflicted.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2007, 10:03:47 AM »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2007, 10:07:48 AM »

I agree, I think it is Bell and that she is working for Bennet as the killer.

Throw her power around?  She might have the  lightening that Peter has or maybe like you said , she may be able to just throw people around, She might be the boogeyman/woman ???, since Mollie said that Matts Dad was worse than the boogeyman.  ???

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2007, 10:21:42 AM »
 :waves:  Wow this is interesting!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2007, 10:29:49 AM »
I think Peter and Elle are old flames or something. I also think they are going to blow up the Deveaux  building and the paper company,, or are they the same building?

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2007, 10:48:46 AM »
Now I am positive that they are romantically involved.  Do you think she might be related to Claire, maybe a sister or something. We also know that Peter blows up in the sky again and she must be the one who brings him back or something, but does not know where he comes back too ???

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2007, 07:20:08 AM »
if she was related to Claire that would mean she's related to Peter so that throws the theory of them being romantic out the door.

So Bell is the lightening girl and she kills Holt McCallany, Katie Carr's brother (i'm guessing thats who he is)

Peter painted a scene in Montreal on Blvd St Laurent downtown old Montreal

Parkman's father is the boogie man did a  really neat scene when he put both Nathan and Parkman in the same room but locked them in their dreams and ended up fighting eachother but once Parkman read Nathan's mind he realised waht was going on and snapped them both out of it.

Nikki went back to the Company because she thinks she's out of control

Micha and his cousin experiment w/ his cousin's new found power to learn things by just watching them.

We learn that Bell is working for the company and her father...so either she's Bob's daughter or Mr Bennette....so I have NO clue most likely bob's "daughter"

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2007, 08:31:49 AM »
I would think she's Bob's daughter as everyone else seems to have a parent in the original group. And I agree, she's not related to Claire.
So is Micah not important to the company?
What is wrong with Nikki, why does she trust the company?

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2007, 06:48:55 PM »

Yeah I forgot that Peter and Claire were related, but they did not know each other until 4 months ago ???
did Bell say that she worked for the company?  I must have missed that, all I heard her say was that it was her assignment and okay Daddy. I didn't know she was working for the company now.

Mollie said that Parkmens Dad was the Bad Dream Man and that he was worse than the boogeyman, so I think the boogeyman is somebody else.

Niki went back to the company, because they told her that they could cure her. That is why she trusts them.

As far as who Bells Dad is, Lordy it could be anybody! We already know that Mama Petrelli has a little fling with Hiro's Dad, how far fetched would it be to think that Mr. Petrelli has a little something going on with another on of the twelve? Who knows, maybe they were all sleeping around trying to pass on their powers and mix up the gene pool ???

Monica 9th wonders, St. Joan ? ???

Mohinder, since they've explained that his blood-healing doesn't come from any dna-based power, but instead as a natural development of antibodies after being exposed to the disease in the womb, does he have a power you think?  Because if you are human you are immune to the virus, if you are a hero you are not ??? I am confusing myself  :lol3:

« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:51:59 PM by Blondie »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2007, 06:55:52 PM »
I love this show :D

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2007, 02:13:48 AM »
If I ever get caught up watching all the eps I've taped of this show, I'll read this thread and post! 

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: September 26, 2008, 09:50:58 AM »
 :waves:  Did anybody watch?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2008, 02:16:07 AM »
Have it on tape, haven't watched.  Started to last nite, but stopped to watch TAR.  Still need to watch previous seasons, but plan to go ahead & watch the current season and I'm sure blanks will be filled in by so doing... 

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2009, 02:55:39 PM »
how come the Heroes thread is dead? I though it would be more active with all that's been going on in volume 4...
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move