Author Topic: booted survivors interview spoilers  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
booted survivors interview spoilers
« on: October 13, 2006, 10:37:46 AM »
Okay I have not gone back adn read all of the interviews but this stood out to me.

IGN TV: Who do you hope wins the whole thing?

J.P.: Well, for the game reasons, I don't think anybody on our Raro tribe is going to win the game only because I don't think they have the mentality as a group and it shows. I mean, them voting me out because.. it wasn't a strategic reason why they voted me, they got this 'girl/guy' thing, it should be a 'what is going to be the strongest tribe going into the merge' thing. I'm thinking Ozzy has all the components to win the game, maybe he'll slide his way through there. He's going to have to lay under the radar big time now. And Yul seems to be the superman right now. He's doing everything right. He's playing a good game. So maybe those two. But then you gotta watch out for the silent ones, Candice, Becky or Sundra.

Sundra and Becky are rumored to go far.  Funny we were also wondering how so many Aitu would make merge.  Looks Like JP almost confirming that other RARO meet him at LL.

He did says her thought Paverti and Nate were behind his boot... and found out when watched the show that it was not true.  This leads me to believe those 2 make merge and jury.

Add any other Q & A that might have spoilers.