Poll

Which team gets eliminated ? or comes in last ?

Rob & Kim
1 (4.8%)
Sarah & Peter
6 (28.6%)
The Barbies
0 (0%)
Tyler & James
0 (0%)
The Bama' Moms
0 (0%)
The Hillbillies
3 (14.3%)
The Cho Bro's
0 (0%)
Non Elim
8 (38.1%)
To Be Cont ..
2 (9.5%)
Some new twist
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: EP 5 Poll : Which Team comes in last ? or Which team is eliminated ?  (Read 3264 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Yadda Yadda ..please vote  :carryon:

"I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh!" --

One racer tries to align with another team, offering to lead them to a travel agency where they may obtain help racing to the next destination. The racer simply asks that team to remember the favor down the line. But can this racer be trusted ?
An impromptu alliance between two teams crumbles when they both try to ditch each other at a connecting airport.

Trying to be practical jokers, one team pretends to make flight reservations on a fake cell phone while another racer gets nervous and borrows a local's cell phone to make actual reservations, causing the jokers' plan to backfire.

Tension escalates as one racer's slower pace causes their team to miss a bus.
Tension escalates between teamates .Will they find common ground or will their team be ripped apart?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 09:45:03 PM by puddin »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: EP 5 Poll : Which Team comes in last ? or Which team is eliminated ?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 08:12:01 AM »
The Hilbillies will come in last, but it'll be a non-elimination leg.  We're long overdue for one now.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 04:22:09 PM »
Yeah it should be a non elimination or dbl leg (I hate those by the way).  But I vote for eter and Sarah, becuase I am feeling the hatred for Peter.

And least with Mary yelling at David, I still feel that they love each other.

And with Rob and Kimb argueing, Rob as far as the arguers we see on this race, is at least aware and seems genuinely sorry, Kimberly eeds to work on her part as well. 

But Peter is a dick.  MAybe in small doese an hour or two at the gym and he's fine.  But 24 hours a day, oh hell no.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 10:36:14 AM »
I went with Peter & Sarah coming in last , Non Elim . First place? maybe the Blondies ?  :yess:

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 04:35:20 PM »
Agreed Sarah & Peter come in last...but it's a non-elim. Poor Sarah..that gal has alot of heart..and to find out she's paired with a loser like Peter. I'd kill that ass if he was racing with me..no kidding.  :rules: {{{}
 Have you ever seen anyone more disrespectful or lazy. I was stunned when he didin't off to do last weeks climbing challenge..he's useless..full of himself and unbelievably selfish. :ahat:

She can do soooooooo much better that him. Better she finds out now..much better...it's just hard to watch is all. I hope he at least gets a clue as to how disgusting a human being he is when he watches this show back after it's all over.What a turn-off..for shame Peter..for serious shame.  :groan:

Sarah  :boot: his sorry ass to the curb.

Sorry folks but I haven't been so mad a a stranger in a long long time.  (:;)

Enough of him...enjoy the show everyone.  :yess:
:popcorn:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 04:38:59 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.