Author Topic: The duel ~ episode 1 10/12  (Read 4227 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
The duel ~ episode 1 10/12
« on: October 13, 2006, 10:28:20 AM »
Okay first show started off with a bang!  Great cast even if I do not know the key west peeps.  Should be interesting to see the way people pick each other this season.  And LOVE the fact that they can pick whoever they want to go in the challenge with them.  That is such a big twist and will be interesting to see.

Tyler... WOW picks his cast mate for the first challenge.  what a bold or stupid move.  I guess you know they are gong after you so might as well beat them to the punch and maybe get a little respect out of it.

Wes ~ love the mack talk, started already.  curious to see how well he does with CT, Brad and few others. 

Beth well causes drama right off the back in the first episodes.  Should be interesting to see how long she will last in the challenge.

Tina ~ I hope you are not kicked off... I understand Beth getting under your skin, but was the punch worth 150K???

Diem ~ Wow to take your wing off for the first time on camera.  I bet that was hard, but you knew it was going to happen.  And great of the girls wanting to wear swim caps.  What a way to show support.  And good for Derrick to say how great she looked

CT ~ What is up with all the HAIR??  Guess I am so use to the clean cut CT.  And I forgot about how strong your accent was.

Preview of the rest of the season... WOW lots of drama coming up.

After show with Tina
okay went to MTV.com and watched the after show.

Kenny does not talk to her as much anymore since she did not pick him.  Feels betrayed.  But she had another alliance/agreement she says is was a dumb move

had Tina pull out pics of cast memebers and say something about them

Casey and John had sex . . . apparently Casey enjoyed the whole cast

Lots of hook ups due to having to have the opposite sex pick you to save you.

Beth ~ back on real world 2 she had a mole on her face... does not now where is it?

Evan ~ scumbag and sneaky.  Talks to all the cast and tries to put them against each other.  Betrayed Tina and Kenny several times.

Diem ~ Tina and Diem sat down and talked when they got to Brazil.  Tina felt bad for things she said and they are okay now.  Says to watch Diem as she is sneaky but she would not throw her to the wolves she would have her back

John ~ not very bright typical frat boy.  Should realize college is over

Kenny ~ love him

Jodi ~ no brains but Brawn.  If it was puzzle she was out but if it was running she would win she was a gazel

Tyler ~ Does not care what he says to people and Tina likes that so she loves him

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The duel ~ episode 1 10/12
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 12:17:11 PM »
GREAT start to this show. I love it. I love the twists. I almost started crying for Diem when she had to take her wig off, because she was SO scared. But to be honest, she looks absolutely GORGEOUS with her wig off, she pulls off that look amazingly.

I'm so glad that someone FINALLY slapped Beth. But I hope that Tina doesn't get kicked off for it. But I don't think she does because at the end of the episode it was showing clips of more of the season and I think I saw Tina in there somewhere.

I'm not sure how I feel about Tyler picking John. Because he was right about how they were gunning after the new guys anyways and for the fact that if he was sent home that he'd want it to be against one of his friends, but.......wouldn't you want to have someone there that you can trust, from your season? And wouldn't you also like to send someone home that might be one of the votes to send you home in the future, maybe help your numbers a little bit?...Who knows. Maybe it was a good choice but we'll find out in the future.
oXo Justine

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 10:24:06 AM »
Looks like a good season.

I was happy for Diem as well and she does look gorgeous without the wig on.

I think Tina will get kicked off the show for hitting Beth. As much as I don't like Beth, you can't assault

someone and get away with it.

Can't wait to see who will hook up this season.

It should be mandatory that they all get tested for STDs prior to getting on the show.  :naughty:

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 09:09:03 PM »
Hahaha tested for Std's....lmao.
oXo Justine

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 02:04:30 PM »
Ya know.. I really was hoping that Tina had more brains than to hit Beth... Beth was asking for it, and was just goading her into it.  Although, I have to say... I loved watching it!  lol  Now, was Beth just being Beth, or was she trying to generate sympathy?  Probably both.. who knows with her. 

Didn't show a whole lot of Derrick and Diem talking.  I know they aren't together anymore, so was beginning to wonder if things ended badly... so I was glad when Derrick spoke up when she took off her wig.  I personally thought she looked really good... better as a brunette than a blond.

Gotta check out the after show... I always love Tina's aftershows!