Author Topic: GHOST WHISPERER Current Season  (Read 19605 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
GHOST WHISPERER Current Season
« on: September 28, 2006, 03:03:02 AM »
Puddin are you watching the new season of GW?  I missed parts of the premier, but did see the ending, which was so emotionally sweet.  I won't say any more b/c I'm not sure if you've watched Ep1 yet. 

Any other GW fans?  If so, hope you'll post your thoughts!  :tup:
-----------------
Info from tv.com:

A brief recap of the Premier Ep 201, "Love Never Dies":

"Love Never Dies" ties up loose ends, but unravels some new ones. This was a pivotal story in that it sets up lots of new potential stories, as it closes the chapter from the first season in a sad, but satisfying way. 

Viewers gave it a 9.2 rating (Superb)

« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:01:18 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: GHOST WHISPERER SEASON TWO
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 03:11:28 AM »
Ep 202 ~ Love Still Won't Die

A rock and roll enthusiast expands his love to living teens by tormenting them into stealing. Melinda must also deal with the ghost of her scheming ex-boyfriend.

(tv.com)

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 08:03:35 AM »
so thats who that dude was that got hit by the car at the airport!!...

did you guys notice who is guest starring......awww Party of Five reunion???

Love this show...but now that Aisha Tyler is out....wtf!!! totally sucks
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 03:29:24 PM »
When does it come on?
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 02:07:26 AM »
TVGuide Mag says it airs at 8pm ET.   

Yeh, it's too sad Andrea (Aisha Tyler) is gone & will be missed a lot.  :'(  But the ending was done peacefully.  I wonder if Melinda will hire another person to replace Andrea in the Store?

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 07:45:52 AM »
8 on what day, fridays?

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 11:04:24 AM »
friday at 8

But Aisha's name is still in the starting credits!! So we'll see what happens....no ghosts have come back from crossing over...maybe she will?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 03:32:43 AM »
Sorry kimmie...I forgot to say it's on Fridays!  :groan:

Yeah CeeeJay, Cool if Andrea could return from crossing over to assist Melinda in some way.  That would be a different twist!  Well, if that evil guy (in season 1 finale and Season2 Ep 1) could return to raise havoc, then a good person like Andrea should be able to return for something GOOD!  :tup:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 04:31:55 AM »
Oh man, I guess I've missed two episodes now. I have to remember next friday......it's kind of hard though, thats high school football nights. :)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 11:15:01 PM »
I taped last Friday's show, but haven't watched it yet...so will comment on it later!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 01:14:56 AM »
I've been watching :popcorn: !!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 10:33:21 AM »
so aisha tylers name is out of the starting and new names have been added....don't remember which ones but it seems these guys will be regulars
Camryn Manheim (from the Practice)

Tyler Patrick Jones (plays Camryn's son and will now have to work part time in the antique shop to pay for the greatful dead backstage passese JLH gave him)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 02:41:16 AM »
I now have 3 GW's recorded!!  Gosh, I need to catch up on it so I can comment about the show!  :yess: 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 12:52:27 AM »
Yikes, I have GW's tapes to watch from fall! Have watched only a few.  The reruns have been airing lately, and Season2 resumes on Friday, Feb 2 at 8pm EST.

Puddin & CeeeJay, have you kept up with the shows?  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 01:12:55 AM »
I wouldn't miss it for the world Rudy! still one of the best shows on tv :)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 01:40:10 AM »
Good deal, puddin.  I figured you were watching it!  :tup:  Yes, GW is a great show with valuable lessons of love and reconciliations.  Sometimes, it gets a little wierd before the ending, but always ends with peaceful feelings.   

Gosh, I must get caught up on the tapes I have setting all over the place!!  Need to do it before Survivor starts.  I've got Heroes, GW, Monk, The Nine, & others to watch.

Btw, thanks bunches for moving/merging the non-reality shows over here!  :kuss: :hugs:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 02:24:12 AM »
Hey puddin, you still watching GW, right?  Last Friday's ep was sweet and relaxing.  I loved how the young girl could also see ghosts and how Melinda helped her with oh so much patience and love.  A truly beautiful episode.

Did you know GW may be cancelled?

Here's where you can help Save the Show!!

http://www.savemyshow.com/shows/ghostwhisperer.htm

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 12:36:36 AM »
Hey Rudyrules, I just voted to save the show.  I hope they do not cancel Ghost Whisperer, we all sit down as a family to watch the show.  I know it is not gripping tv but it is a good friday night show to watch with the kids as it always has a good positive ending.  My husband enjoys seeing her in all those dresses. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 04:59:58 AM »
Hey Bathfizzy, good deal that you voted to save GW!  Did your hubby vote also? Ask anyone you know to vote and if all fans would do that, hopefully it will help keep it on the air!  :cmas16

Thanks bunches!
Rudy  :xmas49

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 08:05:48 PM »
 :'( is anyone still watching this? They killed her best friend a few seasons, now they killed her gorgeous husband! WTH?  (:;)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 03:31:20 AM »
Yess puddin, I'm still watching GW, and was so saddened about Jim.  :'(  :'( :'(

Went to the cbs forum and wow, most of the fans are really upset if Jim leaves the show, saying they'll never watch it again.   

One comment that tickled me: "Save the paramedic, Save the world"

I say a resounding AMEN!!

----------
I wrote:
Maybe I'm dreaming, but I sincerely hope tonite's ep was a teaser and next week will begin with Jim being resuscitated and will survive.  This wonderful couple's storyline lately has focused on having a baby.  So is that just going to be dropped off the script?  If so, sucks.   :'(  I hope & pray Jim survives, & if he recovers, the plot line "we're having a baby"  will become reality! :yess:

If the show continues after this season, perhaps the storyline could somehow introduce the baby having the same gift as Melinda??

If this is GW's final season, what a wonderfully sweet ending if Melinda AND Jim AND a baby are all together, enjoying life while the ghosts of Andrea and other beloved characters look on and share Jim & Melinda's happiness with their new babe! :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 11:44:54 AM »
Oh look at this Rudy! Now I have to keep watching! And yes! We need Melinda to have a baby  :'(

The Ghost Whisperer Producers: It's Not What You Are Thinking
Nov 8, 2008 09:42 AM ET by Kim Moses and Ian Sander

Hi, everyone,

By now, many of you have probably seen last night's episode, "Imaginary Friends and Enemies"/Episode 406. We bet you were surprised! You likely have some strong opinions about it and if not concerned are at least curious and hopefully intrigued about where the story is headed. We can assure you that it's not what you're thinking; that would be too obvious. What happened last night is step one in a special journey that will only continue to get bigger and better. Keep watching next week and beyond to see were this is going. We promise you it will be a journey worth taking. Know that what's important to you is just as important to us... probably more so.

Friday's show was written by Vivian Lee and Anne Shrake, who are our writer's assistant and script coordinator. This is a big career jump for them and we are very proud of them. It was directed by Eric Lanueville, who in addition to directing a bunch of Ghost Whisperers has also won a couple of Emmys — and in fact directed the first movie we ever produced together (Stolen Babies).

This episode guest-starred Bahar Soomekh (Crash, Saw III, IV and V) Brennan Elliott (The 4400) and Ariel Winter (Speed Racer).

Musically, this show featured Angela Desveaux's "The Way You Stay" (Thrill Jockey/Sonic Unyon) and Nadia Fay's "I Could Fall in Love."

We are excited to say that our Ghost Whisperer Spirit Guide, a book about everything you could ever want to know about the GW world, hits shelves November 25. Jennifer Love Hewitt (who wrote the foreword) and the other cast members are heavily featured. A large portion of the book is dedicated to the show's parallel universe — you can find out more here.

Want insight into the character of our ghost whisperer? Then check out the interactive piece Melinda's Diary.

http://www.tvguide.com/Celebrity-Blogs/Ghost-Whisperer-Jim-58307.aspx

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 09:33:47 PM »

Celebrity BlogsThe Ghost Whisperer Producers: You Will Laugh, You Will Cry
Nov 12, 2008 12:54 PM ET by Kim Moses and Ian Sander 57 Comments
email this Buzz up!add to Yahoo! buzz add to facebook This coming Friday night, a new episode of Ghost Whisperer will hit the air — it is very, very powerful. And, at the end of the episode, there is a big surprise.

But the key to Jim and Melinda's future (and the rest of Season 4) lies in the very next episode titled "Heart and Soul," which airs November 21.  It's one of the most romantic episodes we've ever done.  You will laugh and you will cry — tears of joy.

This new voyage of discovery in the Ghost Whisperer world will take Jim and Melinda's relationship to another level. It reboots their love story and gives them something few people ever get — a second chance at true love.

For more, check in on our blog this Friday night. And for a sneak peek, watch the video clip below.

Thanks for taking this journey with us!

Ian Sander and Kim Moses and P.K. Simonds

http://www.tvguide.com/Celebrity-Blogs/Ghost-Whisperer-Threshold-60476.aspx

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 03:18:04 AM »
puddin, thanks for the artcles.  I'd love to view the vid, but can't b/c it takes forever.  It plays 2 seconds, buffers for 30-50 seconds and I just don't have the time or patience to wait!! :groan: 

I read a hint of good news about Jim at the cbs forum, which was a quote from tvguide w/ a link.  But couldn't link to the original...so wasn't sure if it was accurate info or not.

I'm anxious to watch the rest of season 4 and hope it includes Jim alive.  But even if he does actually die & cross over, the previews sound good.

That book "Ghost Whisperer Spirit Guide" sounds good & would like to get it.

Happy Spiriting!
Ruday  :kuss: :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: GHOST WHISPERER Current Season
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2008, 08:02:12 PM »
OMG I don't know whether to scream or cry or pull my hair out :pull