Author Topic: Info of unknown value - Dinner with a Survivor  (Read 3247 times)

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
Info of unknown value - Dinner with a Survivor
« on: September 22, 2006, 02:19:38 PM »
I copied this from the SternFanNetwork where I am actually a member (under a nom de plume.)  This little snippet tells us one thing: that a member of the Hispanic team makes it to the family challenge and that the family members do participate and that this person's mother was the participant.  The poster at SFN lives in LA.  Which of the Hispanic members are from LA? 

Had a blast last night. I had dinner and watched Survivor with one of the cast members. It was so much fun hearing all the inside scoop - lots of stuff you don't see in the final edit. I am DYING to tell you all who it is, but I can't just yet (because I've revealed some stuff earlier that could get them and their family in trouble if it got out). I will say that to all those who were defending Billy last night there's a bit more to it than what you saw. Not only was he fat (and therefore gonna slow down the team at any physical challenges), but he never took off his clothes or his bandana so he smelled horrible. He also snored so loud that no one else could sleep. Pile on top of that the fact that he is clearly a psycho, and he had to go.

The annoying part was the mother of this person (who was there for the later family member challenges) kept pointing out people on the show that she had met. Well thanks a lot for ruining more of the show for me! Now I know like 5 people who make it near to the end.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
Re: Info of unknown value - Dinner with a Survivor
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 05:03:23 PM »
JP, 30 years old, professional volleyball player, Marina Del Rey, CA
Christina, 35 years old, police officer, Los Angeles, CA
Ozzy, 25 years old, waiter, Venice, CA
Cecilia, 29 years old, technology risk consultant, Oakland, CA
the four that are left are all from ca and most seem to be in the la area except maybe cecilia? so could be any of the other three. my vote would be for ozzy being they youngest since it's a mom that visits. hard to say.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 08:31:03 PM »
Will you keep us up to date amikino ?  :please:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 03:57:06 PM »
I copied this from the SternFanNetwork where I am actually a member (under a nom de plume.)  This little snippet tells us one thing: that a member of the Hispanic team makes it to the family challenge and that the family members do participate and that this person's mother was the participant.  The poster at SFN lives in LA.  Which of the Hispanic members are from LA? 

Had a blast last night. I had dinner and watched Survivor with one of the cast members. It was so much fun hearing all the inside scoop - lots of stuff you don't see in the final edit. I am DYING to tell you all who it is, but I can't just yet (because I've revealed some stuff earlier that could get them and their family in trouble if it got out). I will say that to all those who were defending Billy last night there's a bit more to it than what you saw. Not only was he fat (and therefore gonna slow down the team at any physical challenges), but he never took off his clothes or his bandana so he smelled horrible. He also snored so loud that no one else could sleep. Pile on top of that the fact that he is clearly a psycho, and he had to go.

The annoying part was the mother of this person (who was there for the later family member challenges) kept pointing out people on the show that she had met. Well thanks a lot for ruining more of the show for me! Now I know like 5 people who make it near to the end.
Process of elimination, Ozzy  :hallo21.