Author Topic: Video Will Posted on his Website - The Way You Look At Me  (Read 4248 times)

cgillila

Video Will Posted on his Website - The Way You Look At Me
« on: September 15, 2006, 10:06:23 AM »
This is a direct link to a video Will has posted on his website of him and Janelle - The Way You Look At Me.  Just love it!

Click on the link and enjoy!   :luvu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDbjV4LAkrY&mode=related&search=

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: Video Will Posted on his Website - The Way You Look At Me
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 10:32:45 AM »
Awwwwww that was sweet. Maybe if it's posted on his site, there's a chance?
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 12:09:11 PM »
Willkirby.com?

Oh. Wait. You're talking about "his" MySpace.

I'm not so sure that's his Myspace page. Why would any firm spend their time keeping a MySpace updated for anyone? It's fracking MySpace for crying out loud. Sure, I could see them keeping up his personal website. But even then...who knows.

Anywho. He's not posting those video's personally. Someone from the firm he's hired to keep up with his MySpace page is posting them (probably via links from Will and Janie fans), thus fueling the fire that OMGEEEE...They are so totally going to get together.  B:)

Anywho. That's just me being all...emo-like and trying to crush dreams.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 12:12:20 PM »
yeah, that actually is will's myspace.  he said it was in an interview I saw!

rosieb

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 09:20:41 PM »
Willkirby.com?

Oh. Wait. You're talking about "his" MySpace.

I'm not so sure that's his Myspace page. Why would any firm spend their time keeping a MySpace updated for anyone? It's fracking MySpace for crying out loud. Sure, I could see them keeping up his personal website. But even then...who knows.

Anywho. He's not posting those video's personally. Someone from the firm he's hired to keep up with his MySpace page is posting them (probably via links from Will and Janie fans), thus fueling the fire that OMGEEEE...They are so totally going to get together.  B:)

Anywho. That's just me being all...emo-like and trying to crush dreams.

You are quite the dream hater, aren't you?  Can't keep up with all your posts...but you seem to keep saying the same thing so I will repost this answer here as well...

If you had visited Will's website it would have directed you as a fan to his myspace web page http://myspace.com/drwillkirby which is where his assistant posted that they were taking care of his space while he was gone (under his direction).  These were not 6 year olds taking care of his site, they were adults.  I'm sure they were given instructions and would know at least "what not to post."  This was obvious by the enormous amount of additional videos that were posted after Will left the BB house.  I agree that he has not had a chance to view all of them but he knows the substance and that there is a large section titled "Tribute Videos Featuring Will & Janelle" with 50+ videos in it.  I'm sure he's also aware of the buzz surrounding his relationship with Janelle.  If that large section of tribute videos was going to be an issue, I'm sure his assistant would have been told to deep six it immediately.  There's your common sense.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 03:09:13 PM »
yahhhh ROSIE!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 08:57:29 PM »
yahhhh ROSIE!

:tup:

Oddly enough, there was a photo of Erin on Will's site last weekend, I know I saw it, now it is gone and replaced by one with Will and the dog and a new tribute video of Janelle and Will.  :hrt:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.