Author Topic: Mike "Boogie" is sexist, predatorial no good piece of garbage!  (Read 10350 times)

Offline Jess Gauthier

• RFF Not So Newbie
Mike "Boogie" is sexist, predatorial no good piece of garbage!
« on: September 13, 2006, 01:26:46 PM »
Erika deserved to win. Mike is a louse, a no good piece of garbage. For all of the disgusting predatory moves that Chilltown made, she was the one responsible for breaking Chilltown up in the end, finally, and getting rid of the Puppetmaster. That was masterful indeed, and deserved the prize in the end.

I believe Danielle was right, Erika was penalized for being a woman. She played as skillfully as Boogie, however was judged for the very actions that Mike partook in himself.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: Mike "Boogie" is sexist, predatorial no good piece of garbage!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 02:08:55 PM »
I think it was you that took offense in the VIEW thread that someone called Rosie names. Now you are name calling. What? Pot? Kettle? Black?......yeah I think so.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline Jess Gauthier

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »
The name that Ms. O'Donnell was called, a bull dyke,  is racist and offensive term that has no place in any forum. It is not an opinion and has no basis in maturity. What I have called Mr. Mike Malin speaks to the very heart of his behavior, is an opinion, which I deem as sexist and digusting. I am troubled that you would compare the two as they completely different. I would encourage you to look at the two more carefully.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 02:16:38 PM »
I still believe they are both opinions. And how is Bull Dyke racist? I don't agree with what they said but they were definitely both opinions of the posters. They are extremely similar.

Offline Jess Gauthier

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 02:24:44 PM »
FYI: bull dyke is a  derogatory term that is a reference to Ms. O'Donnell's sexuality. It is a name that is used ignorantly as a reference to a group of people. Author Joan Nestle states very eloquently, and better than I can "the most dehumanizing taunt suspicious heterosexuals hurled at me was ‘bull dyke.’ It was filled with their conception of what a lesbian was like—an ugly, aggressive animal.” The term is offensive, disparaging, even vulgar to lesbians, and anyone with a modicum of decency.

To refer to someone as a bull-dyke, is not a opinion any more than referring to someone of the African-American race with a certain disgusting term is an opinion. It is a foul mouthed, non-sensical comment of the poorly educated.

Neither a woman, nor a lesbian, I am offended, as many are, by the language. It is racist, it is offensive.

My comment about Mike spoke to his behavior, and doesn't speak disparagingly to a group of people .
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 02:29:55 PM by Jess Gauthier »

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 02:32:48 PM »
You seem to be very angry. I'm going to leave this one alone, as I am not in the habit of having an "argument" online. Anyway, have a nice day.  :tup: :tup:

IttyBitty

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 02:34:08 PM »
I will agree with you on this one. I was surprised (ok no I wasn't) that Dani voted for Boogie even after sticking up for Erika. I think Erika breaking up Chilltown was the best thing, but Janelle was kinda dumb for believeing that Will would take her over Boogie ;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 02:35:58 PM »
Hey Guys.. At the end of the day it was a game. Let's just discuss the game and not get upset with each other. Ok?  :ghug:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jess Gauthier

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 02:36:20 PM »
 B:) B:)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 07:05:21 PM by puddin »

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 02:40:14 PM »
ever thought that you are the ignorant one?  stuck in YOUR own ways of thinking?

Offline Jess Gauthier

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 02:45:40 PM »
With all due respect. it is not my opinion that bull-dyke is an offensive term. My goodness, what kind of people could think otherwise? Decent, public consensus deems the term unacceptable. It  is unbelievable for me to think that anyone is defending the language? You are suggesting that  in confronting people who spout vulgarities and hatred I am  being ignorant? Cute, in a really disturbing kind of way.  ??? ???
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 02:55:15 PM by Jess Gauthier »

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 03:03:52 PM »
Texas Lady is right.....it's just a game, we all kind of got caught up in it for 3 months. We all want to defend "our" players. They will probably be over things before we are. All I was saying is name calling is name calling no matter who you are.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 03:06:40 PM »
Only the BB gods knows how obsessed I have become! I'm still watching YouTubes of Will and Janelle!  :luvu:

(Well.. maybe the RFF family knows it now.)  :lol3:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 05:59:22 PM by TexasLady »

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 06:28:29 PM »
Ok...Let's get back to game talk here..I want to know..HOW IS ERIKA responsible for masterminding Will's eviction??  She said she got his best friend to put him up....Ummm NO SHE DIDN'T...Booger didnt have a choice...there was no one left when Janie came off the block! DUH!!!!!  And she said she convinced Janie to vote out Will...there MAY be some truth to that...but I think Janie was hurt down to her core about what she found out Will was doing to her..and THAT'S why she voted him out...plus I think she KNEW she couldnt beat him in the end and had a better chance with E or B at the end...so tell me again how erika is responsible for that?

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 06:32:56 PM »
I think Erika is one of those people who rewrites reality to suit her view of things.

I do really think the woman thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. Only her chips are stale and moldy.

Offline Jess Gauthier

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 06:40:19 PM »
Ericka singlehandedly convinced Janelle that Chilltown had to go. I say singlehandedly because the only other people in the house were Will and Booger.

After Janelle won that last POV she was prepared and ready to get rid of Ericka, per Will's instructions. If you recall when the whole Chilltown menagerie began to fall apart, Ericka and Janelle were in the HOH room. Ericka asked Janelle if she knew who had played her the worst. Janelle's response was Boogie. Ericka corrected her and told her it was Will.

From there on out Janelle grew curious with what Ericka had to say. If not for the bond that Ericka pushed with Janelle, swearing on this life and that life that she would take her to the end, Janelle would have continued to listen to Will until the very end. It is Ericka's forbearance that made it possible. Indeed it was Janelle who did the actual booting, but it was Ericka that changed the whole scheme of the game in dealing with Janelle in the way that she did. BTW, I personally fee that Janelle deserves a lot of credit for having the guts to go through with the Will eviction.  I said it before, and will repeat, it was an amazing night of entertainment, rarely surpassed in my book. Indeed I wish she had made it to the final two.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 06:43:31 PM by Jess Gauthier »

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 06:45:23 PM »
If you watch the DRs..you can see that Janie never fully trusted CT..she had her doubts all along...and I am not saying E didnt tell her about Will...they compared notes and I know that.....but with Janie disliking E like she did..waaaaaaaaait a moment..I had a revelation while typing this...LMAO  WILL was responsible for his own eviction!! OMG!!!  He is the one that told Janie to go be friends with Erika!!! LMAo...If he hadnt forced Janie to be friends with Erika..and YES he forced her...they would have never talked..LMAO!!!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 06:46:37 PM »
Chalk one more up to CHILLTOWN!!! LMAO!!!

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 07:04:11 PM »
Yes ma'am.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 09:13:58 PM »
Erika deserved to win. Mike is a louse, a no good piece of garbage. For all of the disgusting predatory moves that Chilltown made, she was the one responsible for breaking Chilltown up in the end, finally, and getting rid of the Puppetmaster. That was masterful indeed, and deserved the prize in the end.

I believe Danielle was right, Erika was penalized for being a woman. She played as skillfully as Boogie, however was judged for the very actions that Mike partook in himself.
mike won 4 competions to get 3 hoh's,he won the coup de tat(erika being a dummy went and said the same thing danielle said),and he won a veto.he had a hand in alot more peoples evictions than erika had.he had a strategy from day1 unlike erikas floater strategy.jess gauthier wake up and smell the coffee,there is no rule in the big brother game that says you cant lie and be untrustworthy,and remember this is just a game.people bluff and lie in poker all the time,it doesnt mean they do it in the outside world.read my lips "it is a game,nothing more and nothing less" i know chilltown lied and deceived everyone and i think it was awesome,erika lied alot too but i dont hold that against her because its a game.in my real life im an accountant and an insurance broker,honesty and an honorable reputation is what has made me so successful in my 10 years in the business.would i lie if i got on big brother(i am applying)hell yes i would lie,nice guys finish last on big brother.at the end of the day rosie odonnell still sucks.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Jess Gauthier

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 10:29:59 PM »
I get plenty off coffee, and need no help in waking up. I have no problem with people lying in this game, and have never said so, so where you get that  from is a mystery to me. What I do have a problem with is the using and abusing of people.  I have a problem with people exploiting the feelings of others in a predatory fashion. Will and Mike used and abused. Mike "booger: has a filthy mouth, that he used to degrade a woman who tried to be true to her word. You don't need those tactics to succeed in life or in any game.  It wasn't funny, it wasn't gamelike, and if you ask me anyone who thinks it was needs to wake up and smell the coffee. :tup: :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 10:47:50 PM »
Goober has issues! Lots and lots of issues. Personally I like my theory the best.  :hoot: Two days before Will's eviction Will and Goob had a chat in the BY. Goober was pushing Will to keep Haireka and get rid of Janie , and that HE (Goober) wanted to win, that was what he came there for and by George, he wanted it!  B:) B:) B:) He also wanted to threaten Janie if she didn't keep her promise. Will tried to talk to him and he told him not to push Janelle because he didn't want her hurt and also that it would let loose her competitive nature and then she'd really go all out to win.

Later that evening Goober confronted Janie and Will in the BR. Same chat but a little threatning to Janie.

(MY GOD can't this woman get to her theory?)

I think Will decided to let Janie have a chance to win, with all their whispering he told her to evict him and see if she could win it over Goober. Then Goober had his chance, Janie had her chance, he could go to sequester and do his thing.   Goober was blindsided, Erika was handy in that she started the ball rolling with her disclosures. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it! :umn:

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 11:19:29 PM »
There's no doubt this game finished in one of the two ways Will planned it.

1) He wins it
2) Boogie wins it

either way, it'll all get used close to the same way.

He's a smart guy.