Author Topic: Chat about the View  (Read 11065 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Chat about the View
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 04:28:55 PM »
okay Rosie was "harsh" to Boogie... but it was funny.  And I think Mike knew coming out that he was going to get comments and questions like that.  Especially on a show runned by opinionated woman.

I think Mike took it well. 

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 05:11:33 PM »
I just watched the show and I didn't think it was that bad.  That is just Rosie's sense of humor.  I'm sure Mike expected it and I thought he took it really well.  I would have liked to see more of Janie but I think Rosie went with the person who would bring the most laughs, and he is the winner. (whether we like it or not)

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 05:46:33 PM »
Yeah.. I thought Rosie was a little harsh to boogie... I mean seriously it's not that bad what he did, he was only speaking the truth.  Seriously.. was Erika not trying to hook up with Kaysar and then he didn't like her so she moved on to Boogie?  I know she was vulnerable and he shouldn't have said what he did about her because it is a national television show.. but what he said was the truth...

Yeah I thought Rosie did talk to the other houseguests.. just not as much as we would have liked... you have to admit though being on The View was way better than them being on "Live with Regis and Kelly"... Regis never has any idea about the people.. at least Rosie watched the show!

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 07:20:17 PM »
Erika just seemed so desperate to "hook up" with somebody. I remember her hanging around Kaysar saying....."okay Kaysar, I'll marry you." It was a joke, but she kept saying it, so it seemed like she really wanted that. Then all that diary room stuff about "Who knew I'd find my mate in the big brother house?" That girl is just desperately wanting someone. Must be the rebound thing since she was in a 5 year relationship with Josh from BB1.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 07:44:15 PM »
I thought it was just Rosie being Rosie.I'm not a fan of hers but I didn't think she was too over the top.