Author Topic: Questions about tonight  (Read 2406 times)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
Questions about tonight
« on: September 12, 2006, 07:57:48 AM »
I'm bored so I thought I would pose a few questions about everyone's thoughts on tonights show.Feel free to add on to anything I missed!

Who do you think will win?
Will Boogie dump Erika on national television?
Will Janie and Will give those of us who care some closure in regards to any future together?
Will they fill us in on this post show live feed thing that was talked about?

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: Questions about tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 08:09:39 AM »
I think Boogie will win, although I'm scared Erika might be able to pull it off because the hg do not know what a lunatic she is being. Come on, Janie is jealous of her and is a fat bitch? No way!

Will Boogie dump Erika on national television?
Somewhat. I think he'll give her the watered down version if he does. I'd like to see him go full force with it (I think) but CBS may have had some influence over him about that issue.

Will Janie and Will give those of us who care some closure in regards to any future together?
I'd like for them to be together, but I'm pretty sure we'll either get a "we are good friends, we'll keep in touch"......or a "well, we'll see how things go, we have a lot to discuss".

Will they fill us in on this post show live feed thing that was talked about?
Not sure about that, but I'm pretty sure thats not very high on their priority/agenda list as we'd like. It's kind of like "damn, the show didn't turn out right, lets just get this over with as quickly as possible. Thus, the ONLY ONE HOUR finale. Thats just crazyyyyyy talk.  B:) B:) B:)
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Questions about tonight
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 08:26:10 AM »
Boogie has the votes, no doubt he'll win.

Will they fill us in on this post show live feed thing that was talked about?\
Yes, I think Julie will fill us in before she says goodbye to us.  In my opinion, I think we may see a 2-week mini Big Brother comp with the 6 rejects who didn't make it in, and they'll compete for a smaller prize (like 50,000 or 100,000).  We won't see it on TV, but they may broadcast it on the BB7 homepage and/or on Innertube.

...and I didn't answer the middle two questions because I don't care about the showmances at all.