Author Topic: A New Start  (Read 5823 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
A New Start
« on: September 10, 2006, 05:54:12 AM »
I just wanted to say i am looking forward to the start of the new survivor season and continuing to chat with you all about it.  I have enjoyed my short time here and only wish i had discovered this place sooner.

Will there be on-line chats on Thursdays when the show is on?  i really enjoyed them and so did my TV cause it didnt have to take all the abuse alone  :luvu:

thanks for making me feel welcome and here is to a  great survivor season..... may our favorites make it to the final two.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: A New Start
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 11:31:23 AM »
Oh I don't know if theres enough interest kc . I use to do play by plays but when it gone down to me and one person viewing I gave up  :lol: .If you all want to chat I may join  :waves:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 11:55:58 AM »
thanks i was just wondering and well i noticed at the end of bb when i finally reazied there was a chat room and how to get here it was pretty empty.  i guess i will just watch and then complain the next day in the posts

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 02:59:09 PM »
I'm actually debating on watching this season.

I had told my parents when I found out how they were splitting up the tribes that I wouldn't watch. But, I feel somewhat curious now to see how things go down. Being as I have a laptop and a wireless modem with which to connect to the internet, I just might watch this season and comment along the way (yay for wirless). I'll be curious to see if the season plays out the way I think it might and hear everyone's opinions.

:D

Offline dmcintosh24

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 07:11:20 PM »
I'll be watching this season. the whole ethic tribe will be over by week 2 or 3 anyways.   :whisper:

lucky duck on the wireless. i have a wireless network at my house that i use my laptop for but I'd like to have my laptop so I could go anywhere with the verizon broadband network.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 07:21:18 PM »
I'll be watching this season. the whole ethic tribe will be over by week 2 or 3 anyways.   :whisper:

lucky duck on the wireless. i have a wireless network at my house that i use my laptop for but I'd like to have my laptop so I could go anywhere with the verizon broadband network.
QUACK. ;)

Yeah. I like my wireless. But, I suppose I should see if I can get another power cord for it so I don't have to move that all the time as well. :P

Anywho. :D

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 09:19:29 AM »
I was a little disappointed in the start.  They were given all kinds of food and lenterns. What will they compete for in the challenges.  Where is the starving people like the other shows.n  I guess they can not prove the race card with they are all cranky from hunger.

I a mean most of the time they showed people eating.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 02:52:30 PM »
I noticed also that they seem to have a lot more supplies then in previous seasons.  it also seemed to me they gave everyone fire almost right from the start.

what happend to the days of only eating rice?  and i jsut dont understand all the complaining about the cold there down near the equator and having vacationed in the tropics it doesnt get down to freezing maybe it might get to the 50-60 and well i always seem them wearing long sleeves and stuff put that on to go to bed.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 05:10:23 PM »
My guess is that it is all in there head. They think they are stranded and so forth so they get cold. They like know there bodies are going to be miserable so they make them miserable even faster.

Oh hell I hope you got something out of that because I confused myself
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 08:03:29 PM »
lol   I just notice during the day when it probally like 100 they are wearing pants and long sleeves but oh at night we are sleeping in our binkinis.

guess that is so you can snuggle up with the guy/gal next to you

i say PUT SOME CLOTHES ON

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 09:45:18 PM »
lol. That works.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 09:04:11 AM »
I notice thay all had fish trap cages.... one question... why did they not put the chickens in there?

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 05:05:46 PM »
one answer........ their dumbasses...... plus then we wouldnt have gotten to see the chick let the chick out and get chaised throgh the jungle

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 06:45:06 PM »
I think Jessica was just REALLY stupid for lifting the box up to the point where they could escape.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 09:36:13 AM »
I think Jessica was just REALLY stupid for lifting the box up to the point where they could escape.

I saw that part. What I didn't understand is WHY she lifted the box in the first place? Did she forget they were there? Was she checking to see if they were still there? It just doesn't make sense. *shrugs*

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 11:03:29 PM »
I just think that she wasn't thinking at all. She just lifted up the box to lift it. Or maybe she was checking on it and lifted it to far. Bottom line is that Jessica made a stupid move. But Sally did a similar thing last year when she lost the hawaiin sling. So maybe Jessica will stick around a while if they keep winning challenges.