Author Topic: Live Feed & Updates 9/8 to the Finale  (Read 77470 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Live Feed & Updates 9/8 to the Finale
« on: September 07, 2006, 10:08:28 PM »
mod mark

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
Re: Live Feed & Updates 9/8 to the Finale
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 10:44:44 PM »
b & e in the BY now ... gonna get in the hot tub ... b : it's like our house now

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 10:47:37 PM »
more b & e convo ... from jokers

erika talk about when diane and nakomis went up.

mike asks who they were trying to get out. erika says Diane.

erika: because they felt like there was the alison jase... and I'm like I don't care as long as it ain't me. i honestly thought, do whatever the HoH wants, as long as it's not me.

mike: danielle left at such a right time.

erika: i know danielle had to go. i just wish it wasn't on my watch. but i explained to her... what am i, to vote out george? i cannot get will out i do not have the votes.. i was like player to player, it was just the way it is.

mike: i mean even if she was throwing it (Janelle), i'm wondering what took her so long?

erika: yeah i know.

erika says how she totally wanted that car.

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 10:52:32 PM »
b still asking if internet is on  (yes loser it's BEEN ON!) ... b told e to ask the camera ... she went to the camera and the cameraman started to zoom in on her boobs ( :gaah:)

e talking to herself by the hot tub as b changes

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 10:59:24 PM »
mike: i might be able to bang in the big brother house tonight. i may need a little bit more alcohol.. a glass of wine. could definitely get more action.. but with the hoopla and final 2... just put it out there buddy... just put it out there. don't know if there's any room for the footage on tuesday's show.

mike: (talking to himself) oh my GAWD i am sitting in the backyard of the bb house.. with only one person. this is f***ing nuts.

mike takes a drink of some iced beverage.

mike: (whispers on my gawd).

mike gets up and takes something out of the fridge. erika gets stuff out of her bag. mike pours himself another drink, then relaxes on the couch.

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 11:01:46 PM »
hot tub time ...

and i'm out ... have a good night everyone!  :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 11:17:16 PM »
thanks pink .. I turned mine on only to see them kissing .. it was enough to make me hurl ..I hope that slut loses  :meow:

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 12:07:23 AM »
erika was telling boogie about her job at CBS... she is a casting person... maybe CBS is cheating

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 12:28:11 AM »
update

E: "You're so bad, you're so bad"

B: "You're so drunk, you're so drunk"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 12:50:47 AM »
some of the grosse stuff going on

Boogie was talking to Erika about Will and Janelle. In his opinion, Will started the showmance as a joke and got hooked on Jani like an undercover cop gets hooked on the drugs.
He is convinced they will have sex in the sequester house since there will be no cameras there. Oh yeah, they will have sex, says Boogie.

Lots of talk about how Erika and Mike deserve to be the final 2.

They are now eating their supper and Mike says, now this is more like it. This is what I expected from the first day in here.

Erika wonders why they're on a Lockdown. Mike says, show is starting. Erika says my Mom knows by now. Everyone has called her on her cellphone.

Erika says her brother will really be happy. she can just hear her brother saye, Go Erika.

Will thinks it is nice that Erika talks about her family. He finds it very odd that neither Janelle nor Will talk about their family. There is something very odd about that, he says.

One thing about Janelle, says Boogie is that you could never excite her about her family. Erika says the only thing that excited Janelle was 'love'. Mike says, good thing for us. that is why we are here.
Boogie asking Erika what she talked to Janelle about when she talked about Will. . Erika is now WHISPERING something to Boogie. "Really, awesome' says Boogie. Boogie did say that she thought she was marrying a Doctor in October.

More whispering........then E whispers again and Boogie cracks up. Erika said that I thought I have been on this planet for almost 37 years and I don't believe that. For someone who was so smart. she sure does dumb things sometimes.

Boogie is saying, the gloves are off now....imitating somebody.....the gloves are off now. I'm ready to play. Erika is his biggest fan.

He is now imitating Danielle. she is so scarry.
cg and Howie looks like they wear this stupie shampoo....laughing at them both. Mike's one dream was that Howie would have left with that mustache. that cracked both of them up.

Boogie says right about now I am winning the car on tonights show.

Back to talking about Howie and wonders why Erika thought he would win at the beginning. erika thought the final 2 would be Howie and Diane.

Boogie says Howie did not have the goods to get to the end. Erika says he is really funny. but Boogie doesn't think howie was very smart. Especially the way he gave up on the web when he really needed to win for S6.

Erika thinks George is smarter than people think. Boogie thinks he is a smarter people person, but since he realized he wouldn't win the game anyway, he was just being great with the people. He CG had a good thing going. He did good. Erika says Final 6. Boogie says in any other season he would have done better but he got caught in the crosshairs of the Big boys.
They are sooooo glad Janelle is gone. Boogie said she will be forever blaming it on not having her gloves. Laughing about her searching for those gloves for half an hour.

Boogie says he just knew she could not beat him on that laser comp. She just did not have the body strength to beat him.

Back to talking about Will. He had been complaining all season about the comps and the prizes and he missed out on the best comp. Boogie beat janie and WON THE CAR.

erika was so shocked about the car. That is a pretty good prize. Talking about America loving janelle but he beat her.

Now Erika is apologizing to Boogie. 'I'm sorry Honey.' He said that is okay. But did you really think I wasn't going to pick you for the final 2.

Great ending. says Boogie great ending Erika says pretty awesome.

Alison, Nak jase Diane and Kaysar watching us right now. That is what makes tonight so great. Laughing about Kaysar saying, I am coming for you Will Kirby.

These two are so very pleased with themselves. Boogie only sat on the block twice. Asking about Alison and Jun and how many evictions they survived. Erika says 'They were good but not as good as Chill Town

Boogie asking about what Will thought when he realized the girls got to talking. Erika tells him about her good-bye message that said just that. She said, Will, us girls got to talking and we decided to have the meeting at the pool'
Boogie cracked up. No, you didn't say that, did you? You are good.
Erika says she said something in the DR about girls loving the bad boys.

Now they are arguing about when Erika started getting it figured out. She says for a while and Boogie does not think so. He thinks she just got it the last few days. Erika says no, she started getting it with Dani but they had trust issues but Erika started figuring it out.

Erika says you guys were so good about keeping us girls apart. Boogie says yea that is part of the plan.

They are glad , Will and Boogie, that Janelle didn't get it right away. She just didn't want to believe that CT would lie to her.

Now they are talking about Will's most shocking moment being the fast forward. Boogie knew that Will was going to say the opposite of what everyone else thought he would say. That is why he got it. Meaning Will was really shocked at his own eviction.

Erika begging to go outside. Please please, please can we go outside.
Boogie says what could they be doing out there. Erika says something that makes no sense about them doing a package

Erika telling Boogie about liking the time he was so nice to her. He said when did I do that? she said when you went and got my pillow and my teddy bear when you were hoh. He said I can be nice sometimes.

They are still convinced the internet is not on. Boogie thinks they turned it off until after the show was over in California. He said the internet will be back on at 12:02.

Erika told him earlier it was on but he did not believe her.

Talking about the final 4 again. You need to know three parts to win this game:
strategy
relationships
competitions

Erika and Boogie good at all three. Will good at strategy but not relationships. He would not take the time to get to know C George. Janelle was good at competitions but not strategy.
James was good at strategy but was not good at acting on the things he knows to do.
Marcellas and Howie .......
Danielle was good at strategy but was way too intense. Could not get all of their analyzing.

Great. our final 2 houseguest are finally outside. Still wondering why they were locked out for so long.

Erika says, know who is hating this right now? whispers someone and then Boogie howls laughing....he is hating this, hating this.
Boogie asks if they were still together, (so it must have been Josh she was talking about) if they were still together and she won the half mil would he be getting half of it. she just laughs.
Erika says you know he hates you. He was so jealous of you.
Boogie wants to know if the internet is on yet? Excuse me, i humbly requests to know if the internet is on again. Someone says yes, then someone says no. Boogie tells Erika to ask if the internet is on yet/
She says, in her whiney voice, 'Big Brother.....feeds freeze in place....
Erika is smoking her last cigarette again. Blames the stress of the game for her going back to smoking. but tonight is her last night to smoke.

Boogie ready to put bathing suits on. E says okay. Mike heads inside.

Unbelievable.....unbelievable......she still can't believe she is in final 2. Probably won't win, but she is in.

Erika splashing her feet in pool. Boogie sends her in to put her suit on.

Now he is at table playing with the deck of cards. Is asking BB for some beer. Boogie says, O my god, I am sitting in the backyard of the BB House only one person....this is nuts.
Oh my god.. Boogie says again....oh my god.

Erika is in house she is now in BR brushing her teeth. (Can't have Boogie kissing that ashtrayof a mouth.....oopps she doesn't know he said that does she?)

Sounds like someone pouring something in a glass. Hear the tinkle of ice. Boogie just sitting on red couch with hands folded over chest looking around at his domain.

Erika is back outside now. Boogie tells her the water is warm he thinks. He strips down to his suit and is getting in HT with Erika. Think they both have their mikes off. at least I cannot hear them. Do hear Erika giggling, once, twice, now three times.
Boogie is pouring them champagne. Erika giggles again and again and again. Boogie says why not/

Boogie is dedicating this to 'Ish'. Then hollers at Kenny.

FLAMES
It is 9:02 in the BB House. Now Boogie is playing to the internet feeders. Is asking if the internet is on and says let's give them a show.
does some shout-outs.

Now they are talking about what questions the jury may ask them.

Boogie sitting by himself outside, waiting for Erika and said to the feeds: "I might be able to bang tonight...ish...I'll have to drink a little more to do that."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 01:02:23 AM »
haha he told her he was exhausted and they wetn to bed .. the end

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 08:13:56 AM »
 :mornin: hello all! so as i get myself ready for the day ... our finale two are asleep.

seems as thou last night was pretty interesting?  :lol:

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 12:16:54 PM »
if you don't have live feeds and you aren't posting whats going on in the house please move on , thanks ..puddin
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:19:00 PM by puddin »

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 12:31:45 PM »
E is up cleaning the K

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 12:37:46 PM »
B is in the hot tub
E in the K talking to herself
if you want to chat about the show
and you dont have live feeds go here
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,9131.1350.html

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 12:39:37 PM »
ok i got to go for a bit  :waves:

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 01:45:51 PM »
okay so i just got on ...

e telling b he has been so f*cking lucky in this game ....

e and b in the kitchen

now flames (b/c b's giving shout-outs)

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 02:01:05 PM »
back to erika sitting at kitchen counter, staring at memory wall ... one feed on memory wall ... another feed on erika keeps moving around ...

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 02:04:41 PM »
b is in DR

e : <to BB> can u bring mike back? i'm lonely.
e: unbelieveable

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 02:11:13 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 02:14:21 PM »
b came out of the DR , e : how cool is that? that is so sick!

they talked about their DR ... i'm assuming BB was asking them who they wanted to bring to the wrap party (ie. family members)

flames at the moment ...

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 02:18:35 PM »
back ...

b doing dishes
e just sitting at the kitchen counter

talking more about whatever they talked to BB about ... flames are in and out

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 02:41:25 PM »
so boogie's in ant room ... napping

e was outside now she's in the kitchen cooking

and i'm out ... back to work  :waves:

Offline pinktag62

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 04:26:14 PM »
taking a break ... from joker's ...

12: 47 BBtime
b & e outside in BY

Boogie: we have got to get out of here Erika
E: just relax
B: thats what I keep telling myself "just relax"
E: yep just relax

B: you know what would be amazing...bring a portable DVD player and see some episodes.(not sure where he means)

The convo's are just repeats of things they have said over and over since last night

12:48 BBtime
BB says "HG did you know it takes 230 laps in the pool to equal a mile" B & E snicker

1:06 BBT
Boogie: I bet Janelle is just now getting to sequester. Will has the best of both worlds. His boy is still here and he has his little playmate

1:11 BBT
Erika: Just remember Mike this experience will never happen again. Just enjoy it.

2:16 BBT
Boogie in pool and Erika on red couches

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 05:40:46 PM »
3:39 BBT....

Erika in the kitchen

Boogie out back