Author Topic: Boobie and Erika's secret plot to get rid of Will and Janelle?  (Read 11410 times)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
Boobie and Erika's secret plot to get rid of Will and Janelle?
« on: September 07, 2006, 10:44:57 AM »
I started wondering about this yesterday. Wondering if maybe Erika/Boogie just put the whole thing on about her turning on him.

Think about it. I think Boogie knows that even though Will won before, if he was up against Will, he'd never win. Ever since Boogie said weeks ago that he might have to backstab Will and get rid of him to win, just like Will did to him in season 2, I've been waiting for it. Now, the problem for Boogie getting rid of Will, was he had to keep him around to get to the finals, but when it came time to get rid of Will, he had to look blameless in the matter.

Like I said Boogie was really trying to cause trouble between Janelle and Will in the hot tub, and I think it was to set her up so Erika could start whispering in her ear and make her give Will the boot. Had Erika won POV instead of Janelle, she would have just out-and-out booted Will. In either scenario Boogie is blameless.

Once Will was gone, it was time to get rid of Janelle, next. Now the last time that someone Janelle felt close to got booted, she started losing heart and stopped caring about the game and if memory serves I think it was Will that helped get her out of her funk. So that puts her off her game and gives a bit of an edge to Erika and Boogie.

It would also explain Erika's stupidity with her goodbye videos if she purposely was turning both Will and Danielle against her so in the finals when she's up against Boogie, Boogie wins.

Just a theory.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Boobie and Erika's secret plot to get rid of Will and Janelle?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 10:55:14 AM »
Most sound fine...but not sure the two could have pulled it all off.  BUT the onr thing that throws me is WHY would Erika want Boogie to win and not her.  Why would she just hand boogie 500K?

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 10:59:56 AM »
I think that someone would have picked up on it on the feeds.I don't think they had the brains to come up with it either.They are sitting where they are because they rode coattails and had some dumb luck.

Offline debirn150

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 11:32:38 AM »
she thinks her and boogie will ride into the sunset, he will split the money and they will live happily ever after someone should tell Erika that that is not the way it is. Boogie was gunning for a different girl for showmance and when she got the boot he just shifted his shifty eyes to Erika. He is a big fat user. Erika is so so dumb if she buys this crap.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 11:38:41 AM »
she thinks her and boogie will ride into the sunset, he will split the money and they will live happily ever after someone should tell Erika that that is not the way it is. Boogie was gunning for a different girl for showmance and when she got the boot he just shifted his shifty eyes to Erika. He is a big fat user. Erika is so so dumb if she buys this crap.
he's not fat,hes in great shape,thats why he beat janelle by 2 minutes  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:04:21 PM »
Most sound fine...but not sure the two could have pulled it all off.  BUT the onr thing that throws me is WHY would Erika want Boogie to win and not her.  Why would she just hand boogie 500K?

Remember the stuff she was saying before she suddenly turned on Boogie about how hot she thought it was that Boogie would put her up and she's doing him and then there was all that stuff about her and Boogie having a baby? So you don't really know how the woman's mind works.

Besides, maybe she doesn't think she'll lose against Boogie. Maybe she thinks, like many people did on this board did, that by taking down Will everyone will love her.

I hate to say it, but as much of a floater as this chick is, she can point to some good points in her game. The biggest thing was manipulating Janelle to turn on Will and vote him out.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 03:26:05 PM »
Remember how it was said that Boogie and Erika had been dating for 6 months before they went into the house? They had plenty of time to get it right before show time. Also, I believe that Erika really thinks she and Boogie will split all the money. Who knows?
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 03:43:12 PM »
i dont think that boogie is spiltting anything with anyone execpt for Will.  it has always sounded to me like they had a deal and im sure a contract drawn up between the two of them to spilt the money if the other won. 

Like Will said in his interview with julie they both helped each other get as far as they did.   Will was deffently the brains behind the operation but boogie (as much as i dislike him) was there as muscle threat power.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 03:44:55 PM »
I didn't know that. I've just been going on what I've been seeing on the TV episodes. Makes me more suspicious.

If the speculation is true that Will got Boogie on the show, I think Boogie would never want Will to know he played him and betrayed him.

That's why they'd play it for real on the Live Feeds.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 04:28:35 PM »
boogie has made comments about will betraying him druing his season and he might have to do it to him and it doest make sence that this would be one way to do it.

if it really was planned then mabye we all need to rethink our opinions of the way boogie and erika played.  mabye they are smarter then we think.

Most of us have been waiting for the big twist this season maybe this is it.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 05:10:35 PM »
We don't really know what those two were really discussing under the sheets when he was supposedly convincing her to backstab Danielle.

It was right after that Erika started doing those insane goodbye vids that had to just irritate both Danielle and Will.

I think ego-wise Boogie is more hungry than any of them to win the game to prove that he's just as good as Will or maybe even better if he managed to manipulate the master manipulator.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 05:14:57 PM »
You never know, Will leaving may have all been part of the plan. They obviously can't say anything about it now and rock the boat. Should be a very interesting reunion show.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 08:01:25 PM »
Have to say Erika and Boogie looked awful chummy at the end holding hands. What happened to his anger over her back-dooring Will and her anger for him playing her?

It does make you go hmmm.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 03:14:20 AM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 06:29:13 AM »
I thought so too(about them lookiing chummy).The first thing she did was kiss him on the lips,then she was behind him hugging him.I don't know that she threw the comp.,but I think she's very pleased to be in there with Boogie and not Janelle.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 03:53:50 PM »
they did look quite chummy i guess boogie wasnt finished with her like he said on the dairy room clips  but that may have been before he won part 2 of the comp.

also now he is in the house alone with her for 5 straight days.  thats a lot of baby make time alone with nothing to do.

and i do think that erika threw it just from the look that she had.  she did it, lieing witch

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 04:07:52 PM »
they did look quite chummy i guess boogie wasnt finished with her like he said on the dairy room clips  but that may have been before he won part 2 of the comp.

also now he is in the house alone with her for 5 straight days.  thats a lot of baby make time alone with nothing to do.

and i do think that erika threw it just from the look that she had.  she did it, lieing witch

I wondered the same thing about them looking so chummy. However, they technically are still playing the game. They know that the Jury Q&A will be coming up and in order to win the vote of the jury, they have to keep their game face on. Although, it still wouldn't make sense why Boogie and Erika were all chummy and lovey at the end of last nights ep.  ???

As for Erika throwing it, I think she did. She had a smug look on her face after she answered that question and found out she got it wrong. It was a look that, to me said, "Yeah, I know I just threw it. Boogie wins this and has to take me to Final 2."

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 04:28:36 PM »
i think so too i saw that same smug look although i know that most people on here think she did not throw it i will always believe that she did.  i mean sheese i got all the questions right so did boogie why couldnt she?

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 04:31:39 PM »
i wonder if the newest cbs shows will be the will and boogie showmance show?, or ho swap with will and boogie, how about phone calls with chill town?

im sure we should look for these upcomming shows if will has that much infulence on cbs

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 04:32:21 PM »
opps posted in the wrong subject LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 01:23:51 PM »
New question, will Goober get on his knees and propose to Skrubika at the final as he did in his season? (We all know how that turned out!) :prince: (Make good TV!)

If you noticed it was Haireka who was the agressor/hugger not Goober. I think he cannot stand her.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 02:06:42 PM »
i kind of notice that  it was like after she hugged him from behind he kind of took her hands and kind of pushed her away from him.  but right after janie left the house it was boogie who went up and kissed erkia on the lips  so who knows.

we will never know

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 02:58:22 PM »
Well, she's certainly not his first pick. He originally wanted Diane ( I have no idea why).  :lol3:

He probably doesn't want her hanging all over him, because he's not in love with her. But she is so brazenly giving herself to him, he sure isn't going to turn it down. So much for that squirtmance.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 03:03:53 PM »
Seriously, who else male in that house would even be interested. Chicken George is happily married. All the other guys wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. Kaysar didn't want to bang her, even though he seemed to like her. So that just leaves Boogie whose on the make and wanting some live TV sex.

I'm trying to remember, but during her season, wasn't Erika the first HG to have sex on TV? Can't recall who her partner was, though.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 08:17:49 PM »
i thought it was in the later season that we had the first sex.  i cant remember the season or who they were but i can see them in my head.

the guy that i remember was a Ranger or a navy seal or something like that and i remeber the girl and the next day she was evicted LOL

now that im thinking i will ahve to go and look it up