Author Topic: RW/RR freshmeat Finale  (Read 3163 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
RW/RR freshmeat Finale
« on: September 06, 2006, 03:17:20 PM »
Okay the final challenge was a hard one.  I have to give them ALL props for finishing the race.  I think i would have been complaining too about 10 miles so I can not be too hard on them. 

Funny the puzzles were ones that had been in exile, Remember Wes and casey would not "waste" their time on the puzzles.  could have been an advantage in the game.

Darrel and Aviv earned their money and did an awesome job.  Way to go Aviv for getting the last puzzle that was a crucial one.

Had D/D kept their alliance adn fianl 3 T/C, D/A and D/D I am not sure that the end result would have been any different, might have but Darrel and Aviv worked great together.

No idea when the reunion show is.

Now waiting on the DUEL.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: RW/RR freshmeat Finale
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 05:44:12 PM »
I loved how everyone finished this year, unlike last year when it looked like the one side had completely given up. I'm glad that it was Darrell and Aviv too because they worked well together the whole challenge.

I saw a commercial for the reunion and it's supposed to be on, Monday September  11 at the usual time that the challenge is aired in your area.

Does anyone have any information on DUEL? I know NOTHING about it.
oXo Justine

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
Re: RW/RR freshmeat Finale
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 11:10:25 PM »
I am also really glad that D & A won.... they were great together... didn't fight and no arguing, unlike the other two teams!  lol... although, I find it funny listening to them, especially Tina.  She just never quits whining!

I still wish Theo had been there.... and I do feel bad for Daryl... always gets so close and then just never makes it to the end.