Author Topic: Ericka's goodbye video to Will justified  (Read 1923 times)

Jess Gauthier

Ericka's goodbye video to Will justified
« on: September 06, 2006, 01:00:45 PM »
Many people on this board are trashing Ericka for the goodbye video she made on Will's exit.I am dumbfounded to understand why.  I feel so strongly that Ericka was 100% justified in everything she said. In realizing she had been played she used the opportunity to turn the tables on the very person responsible for orchestrating the whole thing. She wasn't mean, she wasn't cruel, as she well could have been. She played it "cutsy",  rightly taking the opportunity to gloat. She beat, in the end, the strongest player BB has seen: Will.  No one was more upset with Ericka than I was when she sent Danielle packing. But in the end I blame CT for that, and a host of other ills. Ericka got it right in the end!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: She handles herself  with a lot more poise than Boogie currently is. He can barely breathe he is so shocked at being discovered for the cad that he is. All was well as long he was the one using and abusing. Apparently fair play isn't fair in Boogie's book.

ChadsBaby

Re: Ericka's goodbye video to Will justified
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 01:35:45 PM »
I think many people are just nit picking at Erika because they don't like her. Plain and simple that is why they have to find these little things that annoy them with her. She helped send precious Will home. Who woud be in that house had she had not had a LONG talk with Janelle. Probably Chilltown and Janelle, not Erika. People didn't like her even BEFORE the Dani incident so I don't think thats 100% why people hate her. Also maybe it shouldn't have been said to Dani but for petes sake Dani said she was going to vote for the strongest player, there IS money on the line and she was just trying to get it out to her somehow that she was just playing the game.

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 03:00:40 PM »
We think her message is justified. Just that, does she know the game is still going on?

She has like almost no plan. Its splurts of emotions that come out. Her emotions almost caused Danielle to stay.

Its her game as Janelle would say, that everyone "DESPISES"

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 04:05:19 PM »
CT deffently played with erikas emotions and took full advantage of her weekness.  I am not an erika fan but i do belive taht Janie is much stronger when it ocmes to playing men.  Erika feel for it cause she just wants someone to love her.

i liked erikas goodbye message i just would have like to see her goodby message to boogie. LOL  I also would have like it if janie had said more but i know she couldnt she still needs the votes from him.

Now so long as erika keeps her word thows the final challenge if it is between the two of them or birngs her if she wins the hoh.  she will have redeemed herself.  if not she will remain one who was totally played and controlled by chilltown