Author Topic: Janelle and Erika, my new heroes...Chilltown, not a class act!  (Read 3326 times)

Jess Gauthier

Janelle and Erika, my new heroes...Chilltown, not a class act!
« on: September 06, 2006, 09:34:38 AM »
I have been a staunch critic of Janelle and Erika all season. Being so easily swept up by Chilltown's false and predatory charm did not impress me. I think both women have acted foolishly in a way few reality contestants have. Last night, however, I found new respect for these women who finally had the gumption to look at the truth, and do something about it.  Not only did Janelle have the courage to do think with her brain, and not her heart, she did what so many of us have been waiting for, she did it with style and grace. Last night Big Brother supplied some of the most entertaining and satisfying television I can recall.

On the other hand, Mike Boogie and Will, what's up with his sour faces?  Not exactly the "class acts" they have been demanding of everyone else. Sore, sour losers. I only hope Mike will be able to join his buddy very soon in the sequester house. They can both retreat to a dark corner and console on another. How disappointing to see Mike behave like a petulant five year old.

Janelle and Erilka have earned their place in the final two. I never thought I say this: Janelle deserves to win.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Janelle and Erika, my new heroes...Chilltown, not a class act!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 10:10:07 AM »
I have been a staunch critic of Janelle and Erika all season. Being so easily swept up by Chilltown's false and predatory charm did not impress me. I think both women have acted foolishly in a way few reality contestants have. Last night, however, I found new respect for these women who finally had the gumption to look at the truth, and do something about it.  Not only did Janelle have the courage to do think with her brain, and not her heart, she did what so many of us have been waiting for, she did it with style and grace. Last night Big Brother supplied some of the most entertaining and satisfying television I can recall.

On the other hand, Mike Boogie and Will, what's up with his sour faces?  Not exactly the "class acts" they have been demanding of everyone else. Sore, sour losers. I only hope Mike will be able to join his buddy very soon in the sequester house. They can both retreat to a dark corner and console on another. How disappointing to see Mike behave like a petulant five year old.

Janelle and Erilka have earned their place in the final two. I never thought I say this: Janelle deserves to win.

Hey Jess, I hope you join RFF as a member. :welcome:  Janie is a class act, welcome to the Janie fan club.  :hugs:

The most eye opening events for me were the last few talks between Will and Boogie in the BY, one the night before Erika got Janie in the WOR for their talk. I captured it and put it in the live feeds. They were talking about the money split.  Then  Boogie confronted Janie and Will in the bathroom and continued the pressure on Janelle about letting him go to the final 2. That talk distressed me because it made the "game" not a game but a fixed deal and I wondered if it bothered anyone else. Perhaps it didn't, I don't know. They had talked around money before but this was SO explicit.

The final creeput was the night before Will's eviction, W/B talking about who would take which part of the competition for the final 2 and the only thing that made it bearable was Will saying he didn't want Janie hurt or Mike to be mean to her. Boogie was so smug and full of himself. It seemed as if he was happy that Will for once was upset and unsure of what to do.

I'm not sure how all this will end but I am glad that Janie won't be in the final 3 with those two, she has redeemed her honor and she needed to do that.  :hrt:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 02:11:37 PM »
I agree with you both!I was soooo excited when she gave him the boot after all the lies and junk he told her.I could see it was a hard move for her because they were close,but she did what needed to be done.Yay for my hero Janie :woohoo:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 02:52:18 PM »
I'm with all you guys.I hope Erika stays strong and keeps her word.Boogie is a total ass,but I think Will is trying to be graceful about it.He deserved what he got but I do miss him being in the house.The feeds are very dull now for the most part.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 05:41:21 PM »
I'm going to have to agree with all of you! I LOVE JANIE! I'm so glad that these too girls FINALLY got together and gang up on CT which was something they've needed to do for so long, but now it seems more sweet. I hope that Erika sticks to her word because if she doesn't she most certainly won't get the votes to win...
oXo Justine

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 05:49:39 PM »
Janie looked sooooooo much better on the feeds just 30 minutes after Will left....she said it best when she said" I dont feel brain washed anymore"  and honestly(and I know Janie haters arent gonna agree) Janie didnt look the same as last year or as the first 3-5 weeks of the season...she DID look different when Will was hanging all over her.  She looks like herself now..she even said she feels like she can think better...and HONESTLY....wait til you guys who dont have the feeds see her tomorrow..she LOOKS like the Jedi Janie of old!

Virgil

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 11:58:52 PM »
My biggest concern before the eviction is Janelle would keep Will and boot Erika out. Finally, reason won out!!! She should have figured out that Chilltown would have ganged up on her. If Erika and Janelle stick together----Mike Boogie is probably going out.
If not, Mike Boogie can pull a squeaker win as a number of people hate Janelle (Marcellas and Howie probably tops the list and Will will probably vote for Mike). I would rather it be Erika and Janelle in the finals. Both women probably have close to an even chance of winning the top prize. JMHO