Author Topic: SURVIVOR TRYOUTS!!!!!! FOR REAL!  (Read 19725 times)

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
SURVIVOR TRYOUTS!!!!!! FOR REAL!
« on: January 08, 2004, 09:09:41 AM »
THE SURVIVOR TRYOUTS ARE GOING TO BE HELD IN SAINT CLAIRSVILLE MALL IN OHIO- ABOUT 20 MIN. FROM MY HOUSE! I LIVE IN CANONSBURG PA WHICH IS RIGHT BY THE WV AND OHIO BORDERS! THIS IS FOR SURVIVOR 9. I AM GOING TO GO, AS THIS HAS BEEN MY DREAM FROM DAY ONE. I HOPE THEY LIKE CHUBBY PEOPLE. I COULD SURVIVE OFF OF MY BODY FOR 29 DAYS! WISH ME LUCK GUYS- AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY GIVE ANY CLUES/HINTS! ;D :D ;)
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:SURVIVOR TRYOUTS!!!!!! FOR REAL!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 09:26:22 AM »
Good Luck Wendy.  Remember they look for certain personality types alot of times.  Be energetic or B!tchy or  laid back.  Tell you be willing to do whatever.  IF you say you will not do something you will get on the NO list fast.  Even if you do not think you can eat bugs ~ say you will.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 01:42:55 PM »
I just ate a spider the other day by accident, it flew in my mouth as I was leaving my house..... I am always bitchy and I do have a great personality. The only thing that could hold me back is the chubbiness..... I hope I have the balls to do this.
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 02:05:21 PM »
GOOD LUCK WENDY! :D

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 03:56:58 PM »
thank you. very much. i'll let you know how it goes if i do it!
Wendy Jean

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 09:25:02 PM »
This is exciting.  Someone from this board trying out for Survivor.  Let us know how it goes.  You know what kind of questions they ask.  Maybe you should have a question ready to ask them.  Good Luck. :)

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2004, 09:41:59 PM »
Good luck!
BRL

Theresa

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2004, 12:22:18 AM »
Wow, St Clairsville is where i used to work, i used to live 10 minutes from there.  That is really cool they are having the try outs there.  My ex roommate is still there, she should try out, LOL.

theresa

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2004, 08:47:11 AM »
as much as I have dreamed about this, I have no idea what I am going to say! They are giving me 2 minutes to talk about myself and I have no clue what I should do to stand out. Any ideas?
Wendy Jean

Offline Kimba

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2004, 12:58:19 PM »
Wendy,  I think it is fantastic that you are trying out....GO FOR IT GIRL.  I'm another Washington PA person, maybe you could make it for all of us.  I just don't have the guts or the want to get eaten by bugs.  Keep me informed.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2004, 09:24:33 PM »
I found this on the application..If it's not to late?? I hope that it helps Wendy?~  http://www.cbs.com/

Beyond these basic qualifications and any additional qualifications set forth in the Contestant Application, we are looking for a diverse group of men and women who represent a broad cross-section of American society. Our competitors will be in excellent physical health. Building shelter and finding food will be much more taxing than a trip to your local hardware store or supermarket. Our competitors will also need to be in excellent mental health so that they will be able to cope with the extreme change in environment and the tension of the competition.

Contestants will be selected based upon having the following traits:
· Strong-willed
· Outgoing
· Adventurous
· Physically and mentally adept
· Adaptable to new environments
· Interesting lifestyles, backgrounds and personalities

Good Luck!! I'm a Pa. girl too..We  need you to be on Survivor :D!

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2004, 09:16:03 AM »
Im pretty nervous. I leave in less than 1 hour! I need to really shine, and I am scared!
Wendy Jean

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2004, 02:07:48 PM »
We all wish you the best and hope to see you on Survivor 9.

Good Luck Wendy.
BRL

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2004, 05:49:06 PM »
I DID IT!!!!! I TRIED OUT! THEY DID NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS, I JUST HAD TO TALK FOR 2 STRAIGHT MINUTES. I WATCHED ALL OF THE PEOPLE BEFORE ME TRY OUT AND THEY SAID EVERY SINGLE THING I WANTED TO SAY I WAS PRETTY UPSET BECAUSE WHEN THEY CALLED MY NUMBER (55) I HAD NOTHING PLANNED. SO I WINGED IT. I SAID "I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERY PERSON BEFORE ME SAID WHAT I WANTED TO SAY, SO BASICALLY YOU KNOW WHERE IAM COMING FROM, I CAN LET YUO KNOW RIGHT NOW THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT ME IN THIS GAME, BECAUSE I HAVE THE STAMINA, ENERGY AND I AM BROKE! I ALREADY HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH SO YOU CAN FEED ME ALL THE BUGS YOU WANT, I HAVE DONE WORSE THINGS FOR DRINKS IN A BAR. PICK ME TO BE ON SURVIVOR AND I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN. I GAURANTEE YOUR RATINGS WILL GO UP. REMEMBER NUMBER 55- I WILL SURVIVE!" IT WAS THE MOST EMBARASSING THING I EVER DID. I AM NOT SURE IF I HELPED MYSELF OR MADE IT WORSE. I BASICALLY WAS MYSELF, AND WANTED THEM TO LOOK AT ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. I AM FUNNY, SO HOPEFULLY THAT HELPS. I WILL KNOW WITHIN A WEEK WHETHER I GO FOR THE INTERVIEW OR NOT.... SO I NEED TO HAVE A PASSPORT. I AM APPLYING FOR ONE ON THURSDAY. I AM SO NERVOUS! ??? ??? ???
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2004, 02:09:58 AM »
Show them that you have confidence Wendy!! :D I have a feeling that you will be on Survivor 9!!! Again..Good Luck!! You'll be famous..then I could say..Hey.."I know Wendy"

Logo101

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2004, 09:27:50 AM »
Good Luck WENDY! If You Get On Survivor 9, I Will Route For You All The Way!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2004, 12:15:19 PM »
WOW!  I am not sure I could do it!!  Get the passport, they are good for a long time and it shows them that you are ready to go.  Keep you head held high.  If you are gone for a while then we see a Wendy on the list we will know it was you!!

Good luck!

surviordude_JT

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2004, 12:35:01 PM »
you all know that if she does make it on SURVIVOR 9 she can not tell us.......... it is under a major contract..... she blabbs one word to ANYBODY and she's done for.......... plus her chances on getting on the show are 16:1,000,000,000

Face the facts

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2004, 12:48:32 PM »
killjoy! >:(

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2004, 12:57:35 PM »
We have a realist on our hands! LOL. I think it would just be fun to apply. Sure, I might never get on the show, but the fun of it was applying and maybe meeting someone who got on!

Rob

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2004, 01:35:10 PM »
It is all about the fun of it. When I win the million dollars I will split it with the people who believed in me.
Besides, none of the other Survivors who made it on the show ever thought they would make it either. Why so skeptical?
Anyway, would you ever NOT try out if they came around your way just because your odds of getting in were slim? I have a hell of a personality and I think I would be an asset to the show and the ratings. I am all of the previous Survivors rolled into one. Just wait, you'll see. I will shout out to you when I am in final 4!
Wendy Jean

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2004, 02:34:27 PM »
Go get 'em tiger! LOL

I know that I would never give up the chance to try out if they came around my town! Don't forget your friends at RFF when you do make it to the finals!!!!!!! If you do make it on, I want an exclusive interview! LOL  ;D

Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2004, 02:48:25 PM »
We know she could not tell us if she go ton the show.  But is still fun knowing she makes it or not that she tried out.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2004, 04:48:26 PM »
I know, I know I know all the rules! You guys act like I would not come back on to talk to you after the show! (After the results of course). I would not forget all the people who cheered me on!!! ;) I would at least come back and tell you "I TOLD YOU SO" h aha
Wendy Jean

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2004, 04:55:14 PM »
Well, if all you do is come back and say "I told you so", that would still make me very excited.

Rob